View Single Post
Old Posted: 16-11-2009 , 10:25 PM #46
unapam

Default gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrabble
Heres some of the presents I made last christmas. I bought the small cushions for 50cent each and did blanket stitch around the edge. I then added flowers, beads and ribbon. The candles were really cheap too and I just cut some paper to fit all the way around,added ribbon and stuck a butterfly onto acetate(clear plastic). I sometimes keep the acetate from boxes that may have had a toy inside ect. I then cut out the butterfly and bent the wings to make it look real.

The glasses with the candle inside were drinking glasses but they were a bit too big for that,so I put some gravel in the bottom(left over from the fish bowl) and put a small candle inside. I added ribbon and the red glass beads were from christmas crackers the year before. I then put a sticker on the front.

The other stuff on the left hand side of the photo are little note holders. I cut a shape out of heavy cardboard and painted it pink. I stuck a lighter shade paper in the centre. I decorated a small notebook and pencil and stuck these on. I added some ribbon to the top so it can be hung up. I might have a better pic of these on file.

I hope they give some ideas of what can be made on a tight buget.
Happy crafting
Scrabble

These are gorgeous....I'll be nicking the patterns for my own!
unapam is offline   Reply With Quote