View Single Post
Old Posted: 29-04-2017 , 09:46 AM #39
Cfin

Default Shameful

This is the reason why mould in houses is rampant in Ireland and respiratory illness is almost the highest in the world. People need to prioritise never drying clothes inside. Our bill is €160 every 2 months and we dry all our clothes in a tumble dryer. We rent and can't find a house without mould (extremely bad for your health but irish people are in denial). Where do you think all the water goes? It doesn't disappear. It helps bacteria and mould grow, which you then breathe in.

Get a dryer, don't dry clothes in your house or might as well be poisoning your family. It's baffling to hear people doing this to save a few quid. It's a well know fact that it's detrimental to your health. No excuses! No "I can't afford it". Then you can't afford anything. Funny I have broadband and other expenses while poisoning yourself and family to save money. This is a serious issue in Ireland. People need to cop on a bit. It's as bad or worse than smoking in the house but it also causes mould to grow. Serious topic! This isn't my opinion. These are facts. You also can't say "I'm not prone to chest infections. That's not possible! Save up, buy a good dryer and use it. It's a basic necessity for your health, like a toilet. If you can't afford a dryer, a toilet or washing machine etc, I do feel for you, but If you have a TV, mobile smart phone, internet and car, but no clothes dryer, you are choosing to poison yourself and your family daily in a way that people did up until the 1960's. Ireland is the only country with this issue. And the diseases that are so prevalent here speak for themselves. It's my duty as a decent human being, to point this out, seeing as this shows up on all relevant google searches, as advice for people.
Cfin is offline   Reply With Quote