View Single Post
Old Posted: 09-02-2009 , 05:45 PM #15
Ecoprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy10112000
yeah i thought it was only 2 in a 12 month period aswel!!
just a quick note for these who find it hard to get energy saving light bulbs to fit their lights,try ebay.they sell every type of bulb you can imagine and a fraction of the price you would pay in the shop over here.i have the most oddest,smallest bulbs i have ever seen in my living room and the only place i could buy them was in a lighting shop and they were 10 euro each!!! and not even energy saving!!

i went online to see if i could buy them more energy efficient and i found energy saving ones on ebay.they were 99cent for 5 bulbs and ony 5.99 euro postage and packing,wow i made a great saving on them.they even do energy saving strip lighting in all sizes,

i saw a programme advertised on tv the other day thats shows you how to recycle your old light bulbs too,but cant remember what channel its on or what day either,but i know its on in the next few days,so if anyone knows what its called,when its on and the channel it would be great to find out.
:)

My esb was estimated for one year that was every reading for a year. I got €150 back and paid no bill in December.

Lived without electricity for 4 years and thinking of going back that way.
Ecoprincess is offline   Reply With Quote