View Single Post
Old Posted: 01-04-2010 , 09:34 PM #1
unapam

Default Scarf repurposed

I had a length of non slip rug gripper that was gathering dust. Elbo very kindly gave me some old buttons, an aran cardigan I was looking for, some other bits and bobs and a large scarf.

Now, Spring is here and the "Summer" (yeah, right!) is coming so I don't need a scarf do I? So......I made a new rug for the floor by cutting the scarf in two, stitching it side by side and stitching the non slip lining underneath.
Now I have a cosy rug for the floor!

Also, Kildarechick, very kindly gave me some lilac felt pieces. I have a WIP (work in progress) so I'll be adding that to this when it is done.
Thank you both, Elbo and Kildarechick. Watch this space to see those mauve squares turned into something nice. What could it be? Any guesses?

I'll give 10 yoyos to a charity of your choice to the person who gets closest to it. Go on - have a guess.

UPDATE: EIbhlin Ni Shambreai guessed it right as a pair of baby booties. I have sent a cheque to Temple Street for the Cystic Fibrisis Unit.
I have added a photo of the finished booties. Thanks to all who took part in the fun of guessing.
Attached Images

unapam is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links