View Single Post
Old Posted: 05-01-2009 , 10:59 PM #15
betsy10112000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillo
Hi betsy, this all sounds brilliant especially the internet shopping but I'd love to know how you pay for stuff on the internet without either a credit or laser card. I'm really curious to know, it would be brilliant to do this. Recently, on a trip to Scotland my husband and I tried to rent a car and simply could not do it without a credit card, (we got rid of ours a year ago), none of the companies would even accept laser cards. It was so frustrating, so I'm really interested to know how it's done. Thanks, gillo
oh yeah gillo get yourself a paypal account,most online stores accept paypal or search the net and find a store that sells what you want and accepts paypal,99.9% sure you will find one.paypal is free.all i do is set up a tansfer from my bog standard bank account to my paypal account, say i want to buy something on the net for 50 euro then i just transfer 50 euro online from my bank to my paypal account.it does take about 3 days to transfer but sometime if i have a few quid spare i just transfer it into my paypal account anyway just incase i find a last minute bargain,the money is there staright away then.