View Single Post
Old Posted: 17-10-2012 , 08:02 PM #2
tudlytops

Hiya!

I always had big parties for my daughter, when she turned 16 she said she didn't want a party and her friends all started to nag her to have one..so i'd say they like then :)

We played various games, and you'd be surprised how no matter how old they are they all love the kids games, like pass the parcel, musical chairs (done with cushions), pin the tail, musical statues and the favorite one, but this will involve most of the house, grab the apple in the bucket of water, treasure hunt...

For the treasure hunt i wrote different clues for everyone, so they didn't just run after each other, this took them around the house and through out the treasure hunt, they find sweets, etc, this means they all get something nice and the first to get to the treasure find a small present...

For all the games i went to the €2 shop and got small things, diaries, funny pens, etc, anything that is appealing to the kids and not expensive...Then i'd wrap the presents and the winner of each game picked one...they were of course allowed to swap...:)

i kept them busy for hours, with breaks between the games to eat and drink something...

And the whole thing never really cost that much...and now the €2 shop its the €1.49 really so cheaper again :)
tudlytops is offline   Reply With Quote