View Single Post
Old Posted: 31-10-2009 , 12:00 AM #82
dee1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunamona
Hi,

I am getting married in Castletown Geoghegan but am not from the area. I was wondering if anyone would know any music students, that can sing and maybe play an instument at the wedding. Also a videographer student.

Any help would be great

Thanks
Shauna

if they have a church choir you could ask a few of them,that's what we did.we got two videos taken by guests,and apart from the vows side of it .the videos were passed around for the day,supprising how much of your wedding you miss out on.

WEDDING TIPS;get most things as presents from family and close friends.

1=gave my future mother in law my measurements,only saw dress 5 days before wedding,georgous.ivory
2=my flowers were a from my mum.
3=photo album from all guests with camera,they each were asked to donate 10 photos of the day towards the album.
4=bridesmaid wanted a particular colour,told her buy her own,as a laugh,which she did and wore it to dinner dances after.
groom and co didnt want suits,so they wore trousers shirt and jackets,very smart.wore the chlothes after.
5=got our siblings to donate towards band,they also got a disco after.
6=we ordered 1 starter 1dinner 1 desert, no choice's given,we paid.
did the choir and video thing.
Had so much fun wiht friends and family,didnt go to bed till 4.20am. woke up hoarse,next morning from all the laughing and talking, didnt have a honeymoon as aussies were over.but sure we did the honeymoon bit before the wedding,,,lol,,, still had fun though.hows that for a budget....
almost forgot cake from bridesmaid.
dee1 is offline   Reply With Quote