View Single Post
Old Posted: 22-05-2011 , 11:26 AM #32
unapam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merienne
Just came home from this. Ladies, if you weren't there- you surely missed out!!!

It was even better than I had anticipated.
I'm a big girl, so I thought I'd be looking mostly at accessories- oh no!
I came home with a GORGEOUS vintage style rose patterned dress- still with tags on. Not to mention an amazing deep red Asian style dress jacket- also new! Great for weddings and posh parties this summer.
Also found trendy tops and shoes that were in superb condition.
Looking at the filled-to-the-brim racks for smaller sizes had me green with envy as well.
Everybody I talked to were delighted with their finds, and I saw a girl try on an absolutely lovely high-waisted pencil skirt, she looked fabulous.

In my opinion this was a roaring success, and I've already marked the date for the next swap in October.

Hi Merrienne, thank you so much for that glowing feedback. The whole day was amazing and everyone went home thrilled with their finds.
LOTS of the swaps were brand new with tags. Many women said they had these in their wardrobes for ages and never got to wear them. One women was seen beaming from ear to ear and clutching a genuine Guess handbag (How did that get by me?!!) LOL!
I was delighted to meet some other JT'ers there and put names to the faces. Thanks to you all for your support.
unapam is offline   Reply With Quote