View Single Post
Old Posted: 12-10-2008 , 07:05 PM #13
macken1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignatia
I have problem with mold on my bedroom wall/ceiling which I need to tackle asap as I can hardly breathe anymore! I have done some research- all of which highlight 2 things: how difficult it is to treat and how bloody easily it spreads- especially when you try to get rid of it! I really need to tackle this as my health is suffering and wondering if anybody out there has any tips at all? I really want to avoid using chemicals/bleach if at all possible. All suggestions welcome!!!!

Sugar soap is best for killing the spores and cleaning the walls and ceiling it is available in all good hardware stores.... I had this problem with the the black mould growth it is caused by excessive condensation and poor ventilation.. I spent some time trying to find something to solve it and eventually installed a whole house ventilation system. before this I would have very bad condensation on my windows in the mornings now that I have installed the system I have eliminated any condensation in the house and have a constant supply of fresh air into the house without having to leave any windows open.
macken1969 is offline   Reply With Quote