Thread: Resell
View Single Post
Old Posted: 15-04-2008 , 07:32 PM #9
sandym

Hi all,

I have been a member of Jumbletown for quiet a few months and have gotten some lovely bits and pieces and passed some on. What I find annoying though, and I doubt I'm the only one, is that the same people are asking for everything. There are a few names that come up over and over again whether it be for a breast pump and then a computer cable, paving slabs and then girls clothing. Such a wide range of things that the only thing I can think of is that these people are taking items and selling them for profit which surely defeats the whole purpose of the site?

I have no problem in missing out on something to a genuine person but when I see the same person send a message just before me I get so frustrated because surely they can't need that item as well when they have already posted for 5 different items that day??

Maybe it's just me but I'd like some feedback from anyone who feels the same way. Are these people sitting at their computers day in day out ready to pounce on the next thing thats posted?

Thanks
Sandy