JumbleTown Ireland



Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Green Zone > Before & After (Upcycling)
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Posted: 19-05-2011 , 05:58 PM #16
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

Thank you Scrabble :)
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 21-05-2011 , 11:04 AM #17
momo37
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
Posts: 30
Default

For the bunnies did you follow a pattern or just make them up.

I would love to have some rag dolls for my little babies...if it it is a pattern would you be able to send me the link?
momo37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-05-2011 , 10:07 PM #18
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo37
For the bunnies did you follow a pattern or just make them up.

I would love to have some rag dolls for my little babies...if it it is a pattern would you be able to send me the link?

Pming you :)
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 23-05-2011 , 10:29 PM #19
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

I made this teddy for my elder daughter using up the remains of old trousers and a ribbon and embroidery thread I got on JT. The heart is made from a torn tight.
Attached Images
  
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 28-05-2011 , 05:21 PM #20
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

A quick pressie :) Just realized after I finished that even the red string is half a zip!
Attached Images
 
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 03-06-2011 , 01:02 PM #21
corkmammybear
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cork
Posts: 48
Default

Wow they are really lovely, doing a massive house declutter so if I come across anything will keep you in mind,
If you ever set up a business of selling them let me know as they would be lovely gifts for my neices
Keep up the great work!
corkmammybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 03-06-2011 , 08:22 PM #22
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corkmammybear
Wow they are really lovely, doing a massive house declutter so if I come across anything will keep you in mind,
If you ever set up a business of selling them let me know as they would be lovely gifts for my neices
Keep up the great work!

Thank you! :)
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 09-06-2011 , 08:33 PM #23
Pepperpixie
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Carlow
Posts: 676
Default

wow well done paprika, are you hand stitching or using a machine?? god i'd love to be able to sew!! really love the bunnies in the dungarees they're fab!
Pepperpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 10-06-2011 , 08:18 PM #24
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
wow well done paprika, are you hand stitching or using a machine?? god i'd love to be able to sew!! really love the bunnies in the dungarees they're fab!


I used a machine for most of the stitches, but a lot on the clothes is done by hand. I learned to sew while making them :) Never done anything before.
Thanks :)
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 15-06-2011 , 11:13 AM #25
rubyruby
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: laois
Posts: 575
Default thankyou

thanks for sending me the link for the patterns for the bunnies.. hope to start sewing this weekend.. will they look as good as yours ??? only time will tell.. do you hand sew the arms on or can they be sewn on when sewing the body together... cant wait to get started thanks again...love them...
rubyruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 18-06-2011 , 12:25 AM #26
griz1
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: dublin
Posts: 3
Default pattern

Hi Paprika, love the bunnies!! can you pm me the link? thanks a mill
griz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 19-06-2011 , 09:41 PM #27
sparkwell
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Portarlington, Co. Laois
Posts: 713
Default

I really love your creations Paprika especially the bunnies they seem to each have a character of their own! I have some bits and bobs of material that I'll put together for you if you give me a few days.
Sparkwell
sparkwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-06-2011 , 11:47 PM #28
shibo
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: clonsilla dublin 15
Posts: 95
Default

beautiful! you should go into business! I wish I could make something so beautiful - my daughter would be so delighted with me, but alas! :-(
shibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 11-07-2011 , 06:00 PM #29
paprika
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ballinasloe/New Inn, Co. Galway
Posts: 1,232
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkwell
I really love your creations Paprika especially the bunnies they seem to each have a character of their own! I have some bits and bobs of material that I'll put together for you if you give me a few days.
Sparkwell


Thank you very much, I would be delighted with them! Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a month with my daughters. :)

Thanks shibo! :) I did sell one that I made from new materials, and from that money I bought more new fabrics ;)
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 18-07-2011 , 07:58 PM #30
Laineym
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Posts: 410
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paprika
Thank you very much, I would be delighted with them! Sorry for the late reply, I was away for a month with my daughters. :)

Thanks shibo! :) I did sell one that I made from new materials, and from that money I bought more new fabrics ;)

Fabulously creative Paprika - love them - would love the link too for the cute bunnies ;-)

Ps: was it you looking for the fiúntas cd ? Let me know and I'll pop it in the post to you.

Th
Laineym
Laineym is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.



JumbleTown - Useful Links

 
 

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.