JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 07-01-2009 , 08:58 PM #61
kilk

id like to thank everyone who replied to my threads throughout the year, some of ye sure brightened up what would have been otherwise dull days!!

kilk
kilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-01-2009 , 10:23 PM #62
maufant

Default A hugeThank you

I would like to say a big thank you to ghendy who collected table & chairs for me, to Bettydeboop, misstake, mags1976 who kept their eyes peeled for these when I was offline
To Bettydeboop, Mags2, fionaheno, mounit,Kiara, Sabrinagray(who kept me on the straight & narrow and to the many other jt's who have helped (and more importantly befriended me)I hope I haven't missed you out, if I have, I'm truly sorry, but to one and all of you a HUGE thank you for all your kindness and friendship
Last but not least thanks to Chris & Dave who are so patient putting up my pics and a very happy & peaceful New Year to you all.
maufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-01-2009 , 10:26 PM #63
MandyD

I'd just like to say thank you to those of you who have both given me things, and taken things off my hands. I don't know what I ever did without JT.....

oh no, hang on..I do...I spent money I didn't have lol
MandyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 15-01-2009 , 01:02 PM #64
upthedubs

Default Thanks

Hi i just want to thank lindaleagh for dropping stuff of for me and collecting stuff for me and also mags2 and her daughter for also collecting stuff for me and chloe123 and princess08 and Linn and her husband andthanks to anyone else who has gave me stuff and for taking stuff of me so thanks and chris and dave for making this a brillant site
upthedubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 17-01-2009 , 12:25 AM #65
chihuahua

Default lovely women

just want to add to the thank you coloum for hurles1234 as she is a lovely person and had received a lovely gift at christmas for my daughter,so thank you xxx
chihuahua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 21-01-2009 , 01:19 PM #66
maryjaneandbrian

Default found

I'm a new member to jumbletown and have just read the posts and know I've joined the right site!! Reading the messages made me smile! Keep it up!!!!
maryjaneandbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-01-2009 , 09:59 PM #67
bluecurlygirl

Default Sabrinabray

I want to say a big thank you to Sabrinabray. She posted a beautiful wall scroll to me on Tuesday and it arrived safe & sound today and brightened up a dull day. So sabrinabray, thank you for the wall scroll, thank you for giving up your precious time to post and thanks for the smiles and the crack we had figuring out which animals we are (I'm a dog, my partner's an ox, my son's a sheep and my daughter's a rooster - proper animal farm!) Cheers. :-)
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 23-01-2009 , 11:15 AM #68
Bubbles2

Default Thank You....

I too would like to add my name to this thread. I have made and met so many lovely new friends - you will hopefully know who you are!!!!! I feel like a child at Christmas when I get things in the post from JT members. It reminds me of what Ireland was at one time when people had time to stand and talk, everyone supports each other one way and another and I really feel that I now have a much larger circle of both family and friends again to you all a great big THANK YOU.

B2
Bubbles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 27-01-2009 , 03:52 PM #69
maryjaneandbrian

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
I'd like to say a big thank you to Kierandavid for bringing me a chair from Santry to Cavan! What a guy. And wouldn't even take a cup of tea bless him. Some people amaze me and most of them are on this website. Also, I want to say thank you to misstake for the lovely emails I get out of nowhere from you. They always put a smile on my face - keep them comin' - it's been a tough 3 years. Anyone else wanna join in - feel free!
Thank you for welcoming me and sorry my poetry is rubbish!!
Maryjaneandbrian
Old Posted: 27-01-2009 , 03:58 PM #70
maryjaneandbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrinabray
Ah this is so nice. So glad I met all the nice ppl here! Keep it up all of you...
Thanks for welcoming me ppl seem lovely! Afraid my computer skills are very basic so if it takes a while for me to reply forgive me.
Maryjaneandbrian
Old Posted: 28-01-2009 , 01:52 AM #71
nono

Default Another Big Thankyou From Galway

Hi all, nono here again with another big thankyou. This time its to Danielm. Daniel sent me a box of Open University Course Books and Tapes. Some of the books were for my daughter (19) whos studying Maths and English in NUIG, she want to teach both subjects. The rest of the books were for my son (29-he took unpaid leave from the army) who's studying Engineering. They're both in 2nd year. They are both ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with everything Daniel sent, they've both said its going to be of enormous help to them in their studies. This box is SOOOOOO HEAVY. Its slightly smaller than the multipack tayto box and it was full to the brim with books so DANIEL really went to great trouble to POST this to me. So to DANIEL a VERY VERY BIG THANKYOU. You've been amazing.

Also welcome to MaryJaneandBrian, you've joined an brilliant and amazing site. I know you'll have many enjoyable hours, days, weeks on this site. Peoples genourosity on this site is without bounds, so thanks to everybody involved in making this a site like no other.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year to one and all. NONO
nono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 29-01-2009 , 03:03 PM #72
bluecurlygirl

Default Kiara

Thanks a million Kiara for a gorgeous white summer top with crocheted sleeves. Are ye all jealous yet? Ye should be. It's fantastic. I'm thrilled to bits and you're very good to part with it. I shall wear it with great pride this summer (even if it pours rain!) and every time someone admires it I'll proudly tell them I got it from a fellow jumbletowner! Kiara, you're a wee star. Thanks again.
Nono, happy new year to you too.
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 29-01-2009 , 03:22 PM #73
paprika

Just want to say thank you to nono for collecting a big bag of children clothes from kiara for me!
My little one is really cute in the small ones and my niece loves the shoes and the bigger ones. And the dolls that came with them are the current favourites with my niece.

And a big thank you to everyone I recieved items on JT! They are really great help!

Regards,
p
paprika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 01-02-2009 , 05:23 PM #74
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecurlygirl
Thanks a million Kiara for a gorgeous white summer top with crocheted sleeves. Are ye all jealous yet? Ye should be. It's fantastic. I'm thrilled to bits and you're very good to part with it. I shall wear it with great pride this summer (even if it pours rain!) and every time someone admires it I'll proudly tell them I got it from a fellow jumbletowner! Kiara, you're a wee star. Thanks again.
Nono, happy new year to you too.

Glad you like it, ashamed to say it hung in my wardrobe feeling a little unloved :(
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 01-02-2009 , 05:29 PM #75
kiara

Thanks a million to Antoine, for all the things I collected from her today (and for picking me up yesterday so I could have a look first!) Your a star, Kiara xxx
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote