Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 10-11-2006 , 11:01 PM #16
jumblelover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACESHIGH
I Like That Little Plug There About The Chair So What Are You Looking For In A Swivel Chair And I Will See If I Can Help You Find One Suitable I Have Also Found That In The Wanted Section There Are So Many Pages I Get Bored Of Looking All The Way Through So I Only Go About 3/4 Pages In But I Will Try And Help Anyone I Can I Am Also Collecting Some Things From A Friend On Monday So Will Be Posting Up Some Things So I Can Give Back To The Comunity
..thanx
....wayne

Wayne Typing Like This Is Very Hard To Read
BUT typing like this is easier to read and far quicker to type too. Just a thought !
jumblelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 10-11-2006 , 11:10 PM #17
Aceshigh

Default Search

THANX CHRIS P I AM ALWAYS LEARNING HOW TO USE THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND FOR JUMBLEOVER SORRY I WILL TRY AND REMEMBER TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK when i am typing but it does confuse me when i try and put in my passwords on other sites as i forget to put it back on and many is a time i have reset my password because of it but will try
..thanx
....wayne
Aceshigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 12-11-2006 , 04:22 PM #18
Gra

Default just a thought....

was just thinking that I personally don't seem to notice the wanted area of the forum when I come to the main screen until I'm finished reading new posts (obviously from top to bottom - or from furniture downwards). Not sure how possible it would be but "wanted" might get a bit more attention if it was nearer the top of the page where the most popular categories are..... anyway, just a thought!
Gra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 12-11-2006 , 04:30 PM #19
Chris P
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gra
Not sure how possible it would be but "wanted" might get a bit more attention if it was nearer the top of the page where the most popular categories are.

Hi Gra,

Thanks for the feedback. The developers of the site were primarily interested in helping people Give and Take, and the "Wanted" forum was something of an afterthought. They seem to be happy enough with its present location though I'll pass on your views.

Regards
Chris P
(Admin)
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 12-11-2006 , 09:07 PM #20
Aceshigh

Default .:,;'""

THANX COVELAY. WILL TRY AND USE PUNCTUATION IN MY WRITTING,ALTHOUGH I .NEVER WAS MUCH, GOOD AT THIS :SUBJECT; BUT,,,WILL TRY MY BEST
..THANX
....WAYNE p.s. only messing in this post as i know there should only be two commas in a row maximum. lol
but it does make you read my posts and study them though
Aceshigh is offline   Reply With Quote