Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 20-09-2008 , 10:18 PM #16
Bibi

Default Wheelchair

Hi...

I would like to say a big " Thank You" to Aidole for the Wheelchair which i got from her last week. It has made my mother's life so much easier & mine too, as I can now take her out with ease.

Sincere thanks to Aidole for her generosity.

Regards.
Bibi
Bibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 02-10-2008 , 07:11 PM #17
Bettybooboopbedoop

Thank you taraoreilly, who is going to take time out to post a Game Boy to me. Yahoo. Have always wanted one of these. Must put a post in looking for games now lol. Thanks a million Tara.
Bettybooboopbedoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 06-10-2008 , 05:40 PM #18
misstake

Default Thanks

Abig thanks to Linn who gave me my dream a electric shower then she got me a toilet sure the people on here are the best in the world OK OK i could be here all night thanking countless others so im gonna get a few prayers said for ya all
Now if you hear the church roof fell in on top of a woman in Sligo that will be me lol But honestly a big thanks to all jumbletowners for all your great work and friendly chat Ilove you all
misstake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 07-10-2008 , 11:09 PM #19
Linn

Default Your very welcome

Hi misstake thankyou for your kind words. I was delighted to help and im thinking of going into the fairy godmother business lol.
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 15-10-2008 , 12:00 AM #20
nono

Default Another Big Thankyou

A million thanks to MAGS2 who posted some gorgeous Wall Plates to me. The genourosity of the JT family is unbelievable. Thanks again from Galway
nono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 15-10-2008 , 12:44 AM #21
HappyHunter

A thousand thanks to Mags2, SabrinaBray, ron.s, Hawk, unadi, Cormie and MaryLamb for all the items I collected this evening.

Special thanks to Mags2 and SabrinaBray for all they have done to make it possible for me to collect everything from one location - JT Super Women :)

Kathy
HappyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 16-10-2008 , 06:19 PM #22
taraoreilly

Default dog bed

hi i really feel i need to post here this morning i put an add up in the wanted section for a dog bed needed urgently and within min i had a few replies so thank you everyone i am going to athy on saturday to manufaut to collect a new bed for my new puppy thank you everyone again.
taraoreilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 20-10-2008 , 10:56 PM #23
smokeyeyes

Many thanks to Mags2, Tabitharose for items recently received and especially Sabrinabray who so kindly collected items from Mags2 for me. Thanks to all others who I may not have mentioned who I received items from.
smokeyeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 21-10-2008 , 10:48 PM #24
bluecurlygirl

Default Another thank you

I'd like to say a big thank you to Kierandavid for bringing me a chair from Santry to Cavan! What a guy. And wouldn't even take a cup of tea bless him. Some people amaze me and most of them are on this website. Also, I want to say thank you to misstake for the lovely emails I get out of nowhere from you. They always put a smile on my face - keep them comin' - it's been a tough 3 years. Anyone else wanna join in - feel free!
bluecurlygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2008 , 01:25 PM #25
Bettybooboopbedoop

Default Thank You

I would like to thank maufant for the lovely ring that arrived today. Thanks a million, it's lovely. Picture of the ring is posted in the wanted thread...here:

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=33803

Thanks also to everyone for the support and kind words on the thread. Thanks too to nono, as she had delivered a bed for me while i was away. Thank you.
Bettybooboopbedoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2008 , 10:00 PM #26
Tallon

I wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Linn, her husband and his brother in law for the cat scratch post. It is perfect and the kittens LOVE it...

Its so nice to be involved with such nice people, and if theres anything I can ever do for you's, just let me know..

Also, you know where I live now and are welcome up anytime for a cuppa

Thanks
Tallon
Tallon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2008 , 10:05 PM #27
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallon
I wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Linn, her husband and his brother in law for the cat scrath post. It is perfect and the kittens LOVE it...

Its so nice to be involved with such nice people, and if theres anything I can ever do for you's, just let me know..

Also, you know where I live now and are welcome up anytime for a cuppa

Thanks
Tallon
You are very welcome and i was happy to help. If it is within my power to help anyone i will. I might keep you up on the cuppa but after meeting my brood you might move lol.
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-10-2008 , 10:12 PM #28
betsy10112000

Default duvet set and fantastic pictures

I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to Spicey for the duvet set,cushion and hand painted pictures (the pictures are fab)my daughter was so so happy to see her room done up with all the lovely things i got from her.im so glad to now be in the jumbletown family.lol

also a big thank u to sabrinabray for the items,esp the cook book (i just made a fab chocolate cake from one of the recipes-yum)much appreciated and i do hope your feeling a little better now.
And a big thank u to EVERYONE for just being my friend and sending me lots of advice and please keep it coming :) :)
betsy10112000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 25-10-2008 , 11:10 PM #29
RockyD

Default Thank You

I have collected stuff and given stuff on JT and I have had nothing but the best of Luck. People are really great. The Thank You Bottle of Wine or Box of Chocs are also welcome, but not expected.

Thanks to everyone I had dealings with.

Thanks to Chris for putting me on the right track from time to time.
RockyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 03-11-2008 , 01:01 PM #30
betsy10112000

Default big big thank you

I wanna say a really big thank you to Mickey for the microwave for my grandma.it was so much appreciated by my grandma,she actually started crying.awh:)
thank you so much to everyone who has helped me out and gave good advice too. thanks maufaut for looking EVERYWHERE on the web for me.i so much appreciate it.
Betsy
betsy10112000 is offline   Reply With Quote