JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 07-05-2009 , 12:34 PM #1
TanTan

Default Time order items in both giving and wanting.

Just got to know about another side called ad****.ie and they have a pull down "thing" where you can look at the most recent items added rather than the last comment added. This is a great time saver as its means I don't have to trawl though pages and pages of items I'v already looked at to see if anything relevant to me or read through people's requests that are weeks old. If I could help I would and if later i could help I would go and find that post.

Maybe this is available for Jt but I can't find it. Im not complaining just trying to make JT work for me.

Any suggestions on what other people do out there to save their valuable time......Thanks TT.
TanTan is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 07-05-2009 , 09:10 PM #2
nono

Default Find New Items

Hi TT,

Dont know if this is what you mean but when you go into JT first on the main page, just about the Support Forum theres a Search called FIND NEW ITEMS, where you can find the most recent items added. You can also adjust this to whatever county you want or whatever forum you want. Dont think it works on the Wanted Section though. Hope this is helpful. Best Wishes, Nono
nono is offline   Reply With Quote