JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Home Improvements > Home Improvements
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 17-09-2012 , 08:37 AM #1
Mumof3

Default Dishwasher

I have a Baumatic dishwasher that is only a few years old but out of guarantee.

When I turn it on it seems as if it's going to work but after a minute I get an error message 001, I looked this up on the Internet and seemingly it means that the dishwasher is overheating. Now the machine is only on for 1 minute when this message appears and no water has come into it.

I can't find any solutions to this on the Internet. Does anyone know to fix this or have come across this problem.

Any help would b much appreciated.
Mumof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 17-09-2012 , 11:48 AM #2
Darling_x

Hi

We had a similar problem with our whirlpool 2 years after we bought it, erorr message and would not start.
My husband looked up that the most common issue with dishwashers is the control panel in the door becomes loose and the machine reads errors that arent actually happening.

He simply opened the dishwasher door and on the inside panel tightened a the 3 screws and hey presto perfect again - didnt even need to open the panel.

Works perfectly now - could give it a shot
Darling_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 17-09-2012 , 07:30 PM #3
Mumof3

Thanks for that, we have tried that but nothing. Someone suggested that give the door a couple of bangs which we did and it worked for all of 2 minutes but not working now so any other advice welcome.
Mumof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 26-09-2012 , 10:08 PM #4
kilkenny123

Sounds Like a faulty thermostat. Locate this in the machine and replace it. Not a difficult job. This should fix the problem

James
kilkenny123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 20-10-2012 , 12:40 PM #5
Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumof3
I have a Baumatic dishwasher that is only a few years old but out of guarantee.

When I turn it on it seems as if it's going to work but after a minute I get an error message 001, I looked this up on the Internet and seemingly it means that the dishwasher is overheating. Now the machine is only on for 1 minute when this message appears and no water has come into it.

I can't find any solutions to this on the Internet. Does anyone know to fix this or have come across this problem.

Any help would b much appreciated.

Website I use that has fantastic videos walking you through precisely how to make repairs on hundreds of household appliances. They give great advice and usually have every spare part under the sun, good value to boot. Espares.co.uk

Even with postage costs they are still cheaper than local suppliers and items arrive within a few days of ordering.
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote