JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 04-08-2007 , 09:53 PM #1
Ronan H

Default Do Your Bit To Promote JumbleTown

I think its fair to say that the whole JumbleTown thing is taking off in a BIG way at the moment, and its great to see the buzz spreading to the other counties outside of Dublin, as is definitely evident of late in the forums...

Well heres a way that you can promote JumbleTown if you are interested in doing so...

Basically i believe that there are a lot of JT users who use other forum based websites regularly, and those who do will be aware that many of them allow users to have signatures at the end of their posts, many allowing the use of images...

Well with the permission of the people that reside in the higher echelons of JumbleTown, i have created some very small "buttons" if you will, that people can put in their signatures on other websites, with a link to JT.

Its a subtle but (i think) very effective way of promoting what is a very worthwhile website... How do i know its effective? Well i frequently click the links in other peoples signatures, and if i do it, there has to be others that do it too, we are somewhat predictable creatures afterall...

If you are not sure what i am talking about, please click the following link to see my signature in action on another Irish forum based website:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055118671

I have attached a couple of images below for people to use if they wish, again with permission from JT. Just save them to your hard drive first by right clicking on them and choosing "Save As..." or "Save Image As...".

Please note, these are not "official" JumbleTown images, they are just what i created myself...

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to give me a shout...

Thanks!

Ronan H
Attached Images

Ronan H is offline   Reply With Quote
JumbleTown Sponsored Links

Old Posted: 08-08-2007 , 07:46 PM #2
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Nice work, Head.

Thanks!

Regards