JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Old Posted: 10-11-2008 , 01:12 AM #31
kiara

Default hi

hi there, can someone please tel me how ye all manage posting large items and the postage cost, i know the taker sends postage 1st but if you dont know how much until you post it wouldnt that be a bit tricky? so far iv only posted what i can put in an envelope but i have been asked to post larger things (which i will be doing this week) but we seem to be guessing at prices! i hate saying no to postage if there is a safe way to do it but i also dont want to get stuck with the cost if i post 1st, any suggestions? thanks in advance, kiara x
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 10-11-2008 , 04:02 AM #32
HappyHunter

www.anpost.ie have postage costs according to weight, which is where I get my prices from or you can get a little booklet in the Post Office giving the prices according to weight.

You will need a scales to weight the prepared package in order to do the calculation.

I hope this helps.

HH
HappyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 10-11-2008 , 04:12 PM #33
kiara

Default thanks hh

thank you, if this the only weigh, he he (sorry) then im going to have to find myself a decent scales... anyone? please? it is for jumbletown business!
kiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-11-2008 , 04:05 PM #34
betsy10112000

Default big thanks to barbs08

can i say a really big thank you to BARBS08.my brother in law just collected a recliner chair for my grandma which she is over the moon with.this will help her out so much :)
so so please with all the generousity of everyone :)
thanks to jumbletown :)
betsy10112000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-11-2008 , 04:57 PM #35
goatie

Default thankyou

i would like to say thankyou to Linn & hubby for the bike frame yesterday 21/11/08
goatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 22-11-2008 , 11:41 PM #36
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatie
i would like to say thankyou to Linn & hubby for the bike frame yesterday 21/11/08
You are very welcome and myself and pat were happy to help. it was lovely meeting you and i hope our paths cross again.
Regards Linn
Linn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 27-11-2008 , 01:16 PM #37
HappyHunter

I have said this in private to Cormie but feel I need to say it here also:

A BIG thank you to Cormie for the step trolley which I received from him last month. It has been a life saver here for moving heavy bits and pieces from car to house, from house to car, from shed to house and house to shed.

Lots more ongoing work for it here, it has become a very much loved part of my family.

Thank you Cormie
HappyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 30-11-2008 , 09:12 AM #38
biker chick

Default I would like to say thank you to all the kind jumble towners who

Who Gave me so many items from all over Ireland,& who went to a lot of trouble posting items to me & my familly,Ive recieved some fantastic stuff & we really really appreciate your kindness so much....& to thank Chris P, Dave & all the staff of jumble town who have made us so happy with all we have given & recieved,jumble town has brought out so much kindness in us all to help each other,ive made so many friends through giving & taking & i would like to wish everyone a VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMASS & I HOPE SANTY BRINGS NICE THINGS TO ALL THE BOYS & GIRLS WHO HAVE GIVEN AWAY THEIR TOYS TO OTHER CHILDREN THROUGHT THE YEAR.....
Lots of XOXOXOXXOXO
From sisterevelyn & family
biker chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 02-12-2008 , 11:19 AM #39
betsy10112000

Default big big thanks

a big big thanks to a few jumbletowners :)
Rubyvon,Katie42 and chihuahua :) fab items received from these 3 jters.so much appreciated
betsy10112000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 03-12-2008 , 08:59 PM #40
Bettybooboopbedoop

I must thank sisterevelyn for the palmV that she posted to me. Thank you, i will have great fun with this lol
Bettybooboopbedoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 03-12-2008 , 09:04 PM #41
Bettybooboopbedoop

THANK YOU, ye're not going to believe this. ashling1973 and hubby and kids drove My New Car all the way to my drive for me this evening. I can't believe my luck. First of all that i actually got the car and that they actually drove it to my door. I have to keep opening my front door to make sure that it really is there. I want to thank you both for all your help and generosity. I hope i didn't disrupt the bedtimes too much. It was lovely to meet you all. Thanks a million. Betty
See guys, There is a Santa after all lol x
Old Posted: 03-12-2008 , 09:06 PM #42
Chris P
Administrator

Default from Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettybooboopbedoop
THANK YOU, ye're not going to believe this. ashling1973 and hubby and kids drove My New Car all the way to my drive for me this evening. I can't believe my luck. First of all that i actually got the car and that they actually drove it to my door. I have to keep opening my front door to make sure that it really is there. I want to thank you both for all your help and generosity. I hope i didn't disrupt the bedtimes too much. It was lovely to meet you all. Thanks a million. Betty
See guys, There is a Santa after all lol x
A fine piece of JumbleTowning!

Well done to all concerned!

Regards
Chris P
Admin
Chris P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 08:16 PM #43
Bettybooboopbedoop

Default Telly for Bettybooboopbedoop - THANKS A MILLION

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in bringing the portable tv to me. misstake arrived down with it yesterday. It has pride of place in my kitchen. Thanks a million everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all x x x
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 09:06 PM #44
Linn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettybooboopbedoop
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in bringing the portable tv to me. misstake arrived down with it yesterday. It has pride of place in my kitchen. Thanks a million everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all x x x

Ah your very welcome i Was the 2nd last leg of the journey. We were all happy to help.
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 09:10 PM #45
Linn

Default Bettybooboopbedoop, Kiara & Misstake

I would like to say a huge thankyou to Bettybooboopbedoop, Kiara & Misstake (and her lovely partner). Betty & Kiara for all the wonderful stuff they gave my Son & his Girlfriend. Misstake & her lovely partner for collecting the stuff for me yesterday and for meeting myself and my husband today to give me the stuff.
Jay & Ann are delighted with your kindness and God bless you all.