JumbleTown Ireland

Go Back   JumbleTown Ireland > Support Forum > Support Forum
User Name
Password
HOME FAQ Register Search Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Posted: 13-12-2008 , 12:25 PM #16
Linn

I will also post if it possible. For example i posted a buggy board yesterday and the person receiving it sent me the money first. Alot of people dont drive (like myself) but i have a post office near me. Some people dont have a PO near them and i feel (this is my opinion) that deserve the same chance as someone who can collect to get an item put on JT.

As for PM's if i put alot of stuff up at the same time i ask for no pm's. I rarely give it to first in line and i like to share things out. The other evening i put on alot of things and no one got 2 things. Also everyone gets to see whos after what when its on the thread only. Plus people then pm you when the receive the item. The limit on pm's in your inbox is 80 and i have to clear mine every 2nd day.
Last week i was after a book but i didnt get it but another jumbletowner pm'd me and said they had it, so i got the book yippee.
Well thats my 2 cents on the matter lol.
Old Posted: 13-12-2008 , 02:52 PM #17
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarelovesangels
why do people say no pm's ... i mean i dont understand why... doh! is it so the first person on the thread gets it? i just wonder thats all :) oh and happy christmas to all JT's

Happy Christmas Clarelovesangels, I say no PMs because I think it's better when people can see who got what, sometimes you could be replying to threads when it's already been reserved by PM and it's annoying! Another reason is when I've alot going on I become very forgetful so I like to hold onto PMs were arrangments have been made so I remember to do as I promised, and even though we have a limit if 80 I find myself having to empty my PM box way too often! Kiara x
Old Posted: 14-12-2008 , 07:48 PM #18
taraoreilly

Default hi

hi i would like to thank you all for your replies i haven't been on in a while as my brother passed away very suddenly (and Young) and i would like to say a big thank you to all the jts that have sent me pm when they heard it gave me comfort to know even relative strangers were thinking of me once again thank you very much and anyone waiting on stuff from me i will get to it this week tara.
Old Posted: 15-12-2008 , 12:47 AM #19
kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by taraoreilly
hi i would like to thank you all for your replies i haven't been on in a while as my brother passed away very suddenly (and Young) and i would like to say a big thank you to all the jts that have sent me pm when they heard it gave me comfort to know even relative strangers were thinking of me once again thank you very much and anyone waiting on stuff from me i will get to it this week tara.

Oh tara, very sorry to hear that, I hope you get some comfort from your friends online or otherwise, Kiara x
Old Posted: 15-12-2008 , 11:40 AM #20
Mumof3

Hi Tara so sorry to hear about your brother. I too lost a brother who was very young and around this time of the year also. It must be very hard for you but your children will be the strength to keep you going through this very hard and upsetting time. Thinking of you. Regards.
Closed Thread