PDA

View Full Version : Petition on inaction in prosecuting flytippers

Cork
01-06-2007, 08:10 PM
I raised this issue in a previous thread. Please view here:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=9013

Many of us have reported flytipping and illegal dumping.In several cases no action has been taken although there is evidence of name , address, bank a/c numbers, credit card receipts ,mobile top up receipts, etc. Only yesterday I recovered a black sack of houshold waste with several items of a child's homework in it. Name and school is obvious but litter warden said he can do nothing about it.

If you are unhappy with the less than wholehearted efforts of your Local Authority in actively pursuing and prosecuting flytippers, I would appreciate hearing from you.If there are enough who feel the same way I am happy to send the list to the Minister of Environment.

Cork
03-06-2007, 02:13 AM
I understand that some users may not want to post their details online. I have received private messages and this is fine if anyone wants to do that instead. I will absolutely anyone joining the petition that their details will be kept private and only disclosed to the Dept of Environment. If I don't get sufficient numbers ie less than 100 then I will ask admin to delete all names from my inbox.

bluecurlygirl
09-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm only seeing this now sorry but I'm definitely up for signing if it's still going.