PDA

View Full Version : buddy list help!

Daisy77
06-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Please tell me where I can find my buddy list????????I cant findet! My english its not so perfect so can anybody help me step by step where I can find it??

Narizota
07-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Check out this message,it's on this page around 15 or so posts down.

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=18877

hth

(and apologies Chris for muscling in ;):D)

Chris P
07-03-2008, 03:32 PM
...and apologies Chris for muscling in ;):D)
No problem, Narizota -- thanks for helping out.

Members should feel free to offer advice in the Support Forum. Sometimes Admin are engaged in other activities (e.g. fighting spammers, especially since gmail was hacked a while ago, and fiddling around at the backend of the site).

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Daisy77
07-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I have checked my 'miscellaneous' later 'attachments' and overthere i have just picture to my post but no buddy list:( still dont know where is it?

Chris P
07-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I have checked my 'miscellaneous' later 'attachments' and overthere i have just picture to my post but no buddy list:( still dont know where is it?
Hi Daisy,

Though "Add to Buddy List" is still listed as one of the options when you click on a User's Name, it seems that the actual "Buddy List" feature was disabled by the developers of JumbleTown when they were customising the Board/site.

The "Buddy List" SHOULD BE accessible in the "Miscellaneous" section of the User CP (Control Panel), which is located on the left hand side of the dark blue bar beneath the log-in box. However, ONLY "[View Your] Attachments" remains in this section now. In other words, there is no buddy-list.

However, you should still be able to see when your Buddies are on-line -- they'll have a plus sign (+) after their names in the "Currently Active Users" section at the bottom of the Home Page.

Regards
Chris P
Admin