PDA

View Full Version : How do I??

Jumanji
04-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Guy's as I am new to this site, I feel agreived as I posted a item the other day of 2beds. But when dismantleing them this evening the which were in good condition at the time would not fit down my dwarf sized staircase. Therefore my Q is how do I know take an item down from the site?? As it no longer available as I had to breakup the base of both beds... Please help?

buffy
04-09-2006, 08:50 PM
Guy's as I am new to this site, I feel agreived as I posted a item the other day of 2beds. But when dismantleing them this evening the which were in good condition at the time would not fit down my dwarf sized staircase. Therefore my Q is how do I know take an item down from the site?? As it no longer available as I had to breakup the base of both beds... Please help?
just edit your post press the edit button and then where it says available scroll
down and say taken.I think the administrators can only delete yor post so contact chrisp or dave hagen.

Dave Hagan
04-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Hi Jumanji,

Buffy is right, apart from in the Wanted section, you can't delete your post, but you may edit it.

As requested, I've removed your item.

Pity about the beds! And ...er...Welcome to JumbleTown.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin

Jumanji
04-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Thank you for this Dave again sorry about this.

Dave Hagan
04-09-2006, 09:08 PM
No Problem

- Dave

alicar
18-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I'm trying to delete a wanted item ...don't know how to do that either

Dave Hagan
18-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Hi alicar,

Return to your Wanted Ad, click the Edit Post button (bottom right of your post)...on the edit page choose the option 'Delete Message' and click the 'Delete this Message' button.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Admin