PDA

View Full Version : searching wanted items

durran
11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
jumbletowners who have wanted adverts should make sure they have the right key words, to make it easy for people to search the wanted section.
I have a tv to give away i did a search for tv with no results ,i did find some under television.tv is apartally too small a word for the scearch engine.. today i noticed a wanted post bumped for a tv.

Chris P
11-06-2008, 04:46 PM
jumbletowners who have wanted adverts should make sure they have the right key words, to make it easy for people to search the wanted section.
I have a tv to give away i did a search for tv with no results ,i did find some under television.tv is apartally too small a word for the scearch engine.. today i noticed a wanted post bumped for a tv.
Good point, durran.

It's also important that posters in the Wanted forum don't use "teaser" titles such as "Read this!" or "Please help!" as the search system obviously doesn't recognise these as items.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

ozieandros
13-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I have a browse to see if there is anything I could help with and i get confused too if!!! I confess to have done the same thing too! I guess title should simply state whichever item one is looking for making it easier for the rest of us to find it quick and hopefully help out.