PDA

View Full Version : Carissa's JumbleTown Jacket: free advertising in Celbridge!

carissa
07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
hi all, here are some pics of the jacket i wore to the fete in St Raphael's yesterday, maybe some curious fete goers will check out the site!!!

erica
07-07-2008, 10:46 PM
That's brilliant! Well done Carissa. I was away for the weekend so didn't make it to the fete, but sorry to have missed it! Looks like it was a huge success, credit to all concerned.

colmsmum
07-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Good on ye carissa, brilliant idea! You didn't mention that you painstakingly sewed each individual letter on though, more reason to be proud of your work, well done.

Chris P
07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
hi all, here are some pics of the jacket i wore to the fete yesterday , maybe some curious fete goers will check out the site ,,,,!!!
Great stuff, Carissa!

Your jacket is far more stylish than the sandwich-board I had planned for Dave Hagan (Admin).

Keep up the good work and thanks for your support!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

erica
07-07-2008, 11:01 PM
sandwich board will keep rain off dave tho!

Doubt it.... just as well it didn't rain! Poor Dave !

Bettybooboopbedoop
08-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Could always give him a Jumbletown umbrella...and the sandwich board, of course.

unapam
08-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Brilliant! I was watching as you went about and there was a lot of interest in your jacket. Hundreds of people saw it. What a great idea!

carissa
08-07-2008, 07:45 AM
hey thats great, i wore it so other jt'rs could spot me cos i wanted to meet as many as i could, but if it generated interest in jt then that is brialliant

unapam
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
Was Dave Hagan at the fete? Every handome young man I saw there had me saying to myself "That must be Dave H" ;-)

Narizota
08-07-2008, 11:29 PM
I've heard that Chris P is a looker,too ;)

BillieT
08-07-2008, 11:39 PM
I must be blind -- I was there on Sunday and didnt see anyone from Jumbletown -- I got a few bargains too.. picture frames 50 cent each. Cool.

Funny story:

I picked up a lovely black vase and I said to my hubby and 12 year old son "wouldn't that be nice on the mantlepiece?" My son took it from me and asked the lady behind the stall how much it was!!! I was chuffed to bits. The lady said it was 1 euro, so he took a euro out of his pocket and paid for it. He then turned to me and handed it to me saying "Here mam, will you mind that in your bag for granny"!!!!

I suppose I shoulda been happy that he didn't make me pay for it too.

marie065
08-07-2008, 11:48 PM
great idea carissa

couldn't make it to the fete either but it sounds like ye had a good day out!!