PDA

View Full Version : ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread ***********

Pages : [1] 2

nono
24-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Hi, just wanted to say a very big thank you to Colmsmum and hurl1234. I received top from Colmsmum and shoes from hurl1234 which I wouldnt have been able to collect so without postage I would have had to done without. I'm really delighted with both items. So from Galway a very big thank you for your generosity.

Best Wishes, Nono

Bettybooboopbedoop
24-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Yes, i'm a big believer in posting. As you stated, it gets items to people who would otherwise have to do without. I use bubblewrap a lot, if needed. its the best thing ever, you can post the most delicate things with this, it's brilliant. Most of the things i have given away have been posted to the takers. I have received items through post also, and i'm very grateful for them. Thanks everyone.

kilk
24-07-2008, 12:44 PM
here here! thanks betty.

baileyqueen
24-07-2008, 09:28 PM
thanks for that nono i have also received few bits by post and think its a great idea. wear the shoes well and enjoy them.

colmsmum
24-07-2008, 11:12 PM
What a lovely gesture nono, you've touched my heart. I feel like I've won an award or something, lol! And your very welcome for the top, I'm delighted it's gone to someone who appreciates it.

Best regards,
colmsmum.

Milka1818
25-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know of any Car Boot Sales in Cork or West Waterford for the August Bank Holiday weekend?

Ilka

kilk
25-07-2008, 11:43 AM
a big thankyou to TeresaH for posting christmas cards to me.

mar754
25-07-2008, 05:18 PM
About boot sales August weekend,there is one in Shanagarry Co. Cork on the bank holiday Mon. Also one in Blarney same day, they are usually good plenty of sellers and loads of bargains.

mar754
25-07-2008, 05:23 PM
I would like to say thanks again to Linn for the Arsenal jersey she sent to me through the post, we have to keep An Post in business [keep your local postman in work.]

Bettybooboopbedoop
15-09-2008, 10:50 PM
I would like to thank nono, she, through the goodness of her heart, has picked up a high bed in galway for me, over the weekend. She is also going to bring it down to ennis to me on her way to limerick in a few weeks. Now, thats what i call going out of your way to help someone. My daughter will be thrilled. Thanks a million nono.

HappyHunter
16-09-2008, 10:49 PM
I would like to thank Mags2 for collecting items from Sabrinabray and MaryLamb for me. Thanks to all three for all the lovely items I received:

The light fittings
The ceramic bowl
The mugs
The Vase
The vents
The Angel
The teddy (sitting here on the bed beside me)
The candles and dish

If I missed anything from the list of very useful to me items which I got from you all please forgive me.

Also to S (can't remember username) in Celbridge thank you so much for the mosaic tiles and all the associated tools, instructions and bits and pieces. I am going to have a very creative winter.

Thanks to Shamrocklady for the trinket box and lamp. Thanks to my sister for collecting from Shamrocklady.

It was like Christmas for me today :)

The world's a better place
Because of folk like you
Who take the time to do nice things
The way you always do.

Thank you so so muchly

Kind Regards
HappyHunter

Edited to add: A big thank you to the guy in the battered Micra for collecting everything and delivering them safely to me.

Bettybooboopbedoop
18-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Thank You bonnyking for the electric shower. It arrived safe and well today. Yahoo

Linn
19-09-2008, 08:26 AM
To Mar754 i just read through the thankyou post and saw my name mentioned. Its brightened up my morning. You are very welcome for the jersey and im always glad to post if i can. I have received and send lots of things through An Post.

Linn
19-09-2008, 08:34 AM
As other people have mentioned im also happy to collect for people if at all possible and visa versa.
The lovely Shanley collected clothes from Tarab in Roscommon for my daughter and droped them to me on her way to Kildare. In return i collected stuff for her from Lucan and Ballyfermot.
Angie1 gets a special delivery service lol. (Angie knows what i mean).
I have done it so many times that id be here for ever mentioning everyone.
But to everyone to whom i havent mentioned thankyou.
To me Jumbletown is like a family and if i can help any of my family in any way i will.

Sabrinabray
19-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Ah this is so nice. So glad I met all the nice ppl here! Keep it up all of you...

Bibi
20-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Hi...

I would like to say a big " Thank You" to Aidole for the Wheelchair which i got from her last week. It has made my mother's life so much easier & mine too, as I can now take her out with ease.

Sincere thanks to Aidole for her generosity.

Regards.
Bibi

Bettybooboopbedoop
02-10-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank you taraoreilly, who is going to take time out to post a Game Boy to me. Yahoo. Have always wanted one of these. Must put a post in looking for games now lol. Thanks a million Tara.

misstake
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Abig thanks to Linn who gave me my dream a electric shower then she got me a toilet sure the people on here are the best in the world OK OK i could be here all night thanking countless others so im gonna get a few prayers said for ya all
Now if you hear the church roof fell in on top of a woman in Sligo that will be me lol But honestly a big thanks to all jumbletowners for all your great work and friendly chat Ilove you all

Linn
07-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi misstake thankyou for your kind words. I was delighted to help and im thinking of going into the fairy godmother business lol.

nono
15-10-2008, 12:00 AM
A million thanks to MAGS2 who posted some gorgeous Wall Plates to me. The genourosity of the JT family is unbelievable. Thanks again from Galway

HappyHunter
15-10-2008, 12:44 AM
A thousand thanks to Mags2, SabrinaBray, ron.s, Hawk, unadi, Cormie and MaryLamb for all the items I collected this evening.

Special thanks to Mags2 and SabrinaBray for all they have done to make it possible for me to collect everything from one location - JT Super Women :)

Kathy

taraoreilly
16-10-2008, 06:19 PM
hi i really feel i need to post here this morning i put an add up in the wanted section for a dog bed needed urgently and within min i had a few replies so thank you everyone i am going to athy on saturday to manufaut to collect a new bed for my new puppy thank you everyone again.

smokeyeyes
20-10-2008, 10:56 PM
Many thanks to Mags2, Tabitharose for items recently received and especially Sabrinabray who so kindly collected items from Mags2 for me. Thanks to all others who I may not have mentioned who I received items from.

bluecurlygirl
21-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I'd like to say a big thank you to Kierandavid for bringing me a chair from Santry to Cavan! What a guy. And wouldn't even take a cup of tea bless him. Some people amaze me and most of them are on this website. Also, I want to say thank you to misstake for the lovely emails I get out of nowhere from you. They always put a smile on my face - keep them comin' - it's been a tough 3 years. Anyone else wanna join in - feel free!

Bettybooboopbedoop
22-10-2008, 01:25 PM
I would like to thank maufant for the lovely ring that arrived today. Thanks a million, it's lovely. Picture of the ring is posted in the wanted thread...here:

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=33803

Thanks also to everyone for the support and kind words on the thread. Thanks too to nono, as she had delivered a bed for me while i was away. Thank you.

Tallon
22-10-2008, 10:00 PM
I wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Linn, her husband and his brother in law for the cat scratch post. It is perfect and the kittens LOVE it...

Its so nice to be involved with such nice people, and if theres anything I can ever do for you's, just let me know..

Also, you know where I live now and are welcome up anytime for a cuppa

Thanks
Tallon

Linn
22-10-2008, 10:05 PM
I wanna say a MASSIVE thanks to Linn, her husband and his brother in law for the cat scrath post. It is perfect and the kittens LOVE it...

Its so nice to be involved with such nice people, and if theres anything I can ever do for you's, just let me know..

Also, you know where I live now and are welcome up anytime for a cuppa

Thanks
Tallon
You are very welcome and i was happy to help. If it is within my power to help anyone i will. I might keep you up on the cuppa but after meeting my brood you might move lol.

betsy10112000
22-10-2008, 10:12 PM
I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to Spicey for the duvet set,cushion and hand painted pictures (the pictures are fab)my daughter was so so happy to see her room done up with all the lovely things i got from her.im so glad to now be in the jumbletown family.lol

also a big thank u to sabrinabray for the items,esp the cook book (i just made a fab chocolate cake from one of the recipes-yum)much appreciated and i do hope your feeling a little better now.
And a big thank u to EVERYONE for just being my friend and sending me lots of advice and please keep it coming :) :)

RockyD
25-10-2008, 11:10 PM
I have collected stuff and given stuff on JT and I have had nothing but the best of Luck. People are really great. The Thank You Bottle of Wine or Box of Chocs are also welcome, but not expected.

Thanks to everyone I had dealings with.

Thanks to Chris for putting me on the right track from time to time.

betsy10112000
03-11-2008, 01:01 PM
I wanna say a really big thank you to Mickey for the microwave for my grandma.it was so much appreciated by my grandma,she actually started crying.awh:)
thank you so much to everyone who has helped me out and gave good advice too. thanks maufaut for looking EVERYWHERE on the web for me.i so much appreciate it.
Betsy

kiara
10-11-2008, 01:12 AM
hi there, can someone please tel me how ye all manage posting large items and the postage cost, i know the taker sends postage 1st but if you dont know how much until you post it wouldnt that be a bit tricky? so far iv only posted what i can put in an envelope but i have been asked to post larger things (which i will be doing this week) but we seem to be guessing at prices! i hate saying no to postage if there is a safe way to do it but i also dont want to get stuck with the cost if i post 1st, any suggestions? thanks in advance, kiara x

HappyHunter
10-11-2008, 04:02 AM
www.anpost.ie have postage costs according to weight, which is where I get my prices from or you can get a little booklet in the Post Office giving the prices according to weight.

You will need a scales to weight the prepared package in order to do the calculation.

I hope this helps.

HH

kiara
10-11-2008, 04:12 PM
thank you, if this the only weigh, he he (sorry) then im going to have to find myself a decent scales... anyone? please? it is for jumbletown business!

betsy10112000
22-11-2008, 04:05 PM
can i say a really big thank you to BARBS08.my brother in law just collected a recliner chair for my grandma which she is over the moon with.this will help her out so much :)
so so please with all the generousity of everyone :)
thanks to jumbletown :)

goatie
22-11-2008, 04:57 PM
i would like to say thankyou to Linn & hubby for the bike frame yesterday 21/11/08

Linn
22-11-2008, 11:41 PM
i would like to say thankyou to Linn & hubby for the bike frame yesterday 21/11/08
You are very welcome and myself and pat were happy to help. it was lovely meeting you and i hope our paths cross again.
Regards Linn

HappyHunter
27-11-2008, 01:16 PM
I have said this in private to Cormie but feel I need to say it here also:

A BIG thank you to Cormie for the step trolley which I received from him last month. It has been a life saver here for moving heavy bits and pieces from car to house, from house to car, from shed to house and house to shed.

Lots more ongoing work for it here, it has become a very much loved part of my family.

Thank you Cormie

biker chick
30-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Who Gave me so many items from all over Ireland,& who went to a lot of trouble posting items to me & my familly,Ive recieved some fantastic stuff & we really really appreciate your kindness so much....& to thank Chris P, Dave & all the staff of jumble town who have made us so happy with all we have given & recieved,jumble town has brought out so much kindness in us all to help each other,ive made so many friends through giving & taking & i would like to wish everyone a VERY VERY HAPPY CHRISTMASS & I HOPE SANTY BRINGS NICE THINGS TO ALL THE BOYS & GIRLS WHO HAVE GIVEN AWAY THEIR TOYS TO OTHER CHILDREN THROUGHT THE YEAR.....
Lots of XOXOXOXXOXO
From sisterevelyn & family

betsy10112000
02-12-2008, 11:19 AM
a big big thanks to a few jumbletowners :)
Rubyvon,Katie42 and chihuahua :) fab items received from these 3 jters.so much appreciated

Bettybooboopbedoop
03-12-2008, 08:59 PM
I must thank sisterevelyn for the palmV that she posted to me. Thank you, i will have great fun with this lol

Bettybooboopbedoop
03-12-2008, 09:04 PM
THANK YOU, ye're not going to believe this. ashling1973 and hubby and kids drove My New Car all the way to my drive for me this evening. I can't believe my luck. First of all that i actually got the car and that they actually drove it to my door. I have to keep opening my front door to make sure that it really is there. I want to thank you both for all your help and generosity. I hope i didn't disrupt the bedtimes too much. It was lovely to meet you all. Thanks a million. Betty
See guys, There is a Santa after all lol x

Chris P
03-12-2008, 09:06 PM
THANK YOU, ye're not going to believe this. ashling1973 and hubby and kids drove My New Car all the way to my drive for me this evening. I can't believe my luck. First of all that i actually got the car and that they actually drove it to my door. I have to keep opening my front door to make sure that it really is there. I want to thank you both for all your help and generosity. I hope i didn't disrupt the bedtimes too much. It was lovely to meet you all. Thanks a million. Betty
See guys, There is a Santa after all lol x
A fine piece of JumbleTowning!

Well done to all concerned!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Bettybooboopbedoop
14-12-2008, 08:16 PM
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in bringing the portable tv to me. misstake arrived down with it yesterday. It has pride of place in my kitchen. Thanks a million everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all x x x

Linn
14-12-2008, 09:06 PM
I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that had a hand in bringing the portable tv to me. misstake arrived down with it yesterday. It has pride of place in my kitchen. Thanks a million everyone & MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all x x x

Ah your very welcome i Was the 2nd last leg of the journey. We were all happy to help.

Linn
14-12-2008, 09:10 PM
I would like to say a huge thankyou to Bettybooboopbedoop, Kiara & Misstake (and her lovely partner). Betty & Kiara for all the wonderful stuff they gave my Son & his Girlfriend. Misstake & her lovely partner for collecting the stuff for me yesterday and for meeting myself and my husband today to give me the stuff.
Jay & Ann are delighted with your kindness and God bless you all.

gillo
14-12-2008, 09:43 PM
I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to crazymama for dropping the shoes off to kiara, who I would like to thank for holding them for me until misstake collected them, who I would like to thank for dropping them off to Linn, who has finally delivered them to me! I love them and am so grateful to receive them, and I also want to add that we have a fantastic support network for making sure items are reused on this site. Once again, thank you so much to all 4 members involved in finding these shoes a new home with me!

Bettybooboopbedoop
14-12-2008, 09:50 PM
You're welcome Linn. misstake was loaded up like Mrs. Clause leaving ennis. She even got snow on the way home.

kiara
14-12-2008, 10:04 PM
I would like to say a huge thankyou to Bettybooboopbedoop, Kiara & Misstake (and her lovely partner). Betty & Kiara for all the wonderful stuff they gave my Son & his Girlfriend. Misstake & her lovely partner for collecting the stuff for me yesterday and for meeting myself and my husband today to give me the stuff.
Jay & Ann are delighted with your kindness and God bless you all.

Your more than welcome Linn, I know how hard it is starting out and making a house a home, I hope your son and his girlfriend get their place nice and homely and are very happy there, Kiara x

kiara
14-12-2008, 10:05 PM
I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to crazymama for dropping the shoes off to kiara, who I would like to thank for holding them for me until misstake collected them, who I would like to thank for dropping them off to Linn, who has finally delivered them to me! I love them and am so grateful to receive them, and I also want to add that we have a fantastic support network for making sure items are reused on this site. Once again, thank you so much to all 4 members involved in finding these shoes a new home with me!

Well I didn't really do anything there but I'm glad you like the shoes, Kiara x

gillo
14-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Well I didn't really do anything there but I'm glad you like the shoes, Kiara x

Well other than the fact that you had stuff to give away that misstake was collecting from you, crazymama wouldn't have been able to leave them with you, so let's say you were a link in the jumbletown chain for me LOL! Thanks any way, the shoes are great for the spring time X

summersun
14-12-2008, 10:49 PM
This thread is a great idea....

First thankyou on my list is Bettyboo.... and her daughter for the motorolla headpiece (i lost mine whilst trick or treating ) its great cant live without it
Thanks for posting Betty i appreciate it , also thanks for that beautiful dragon top which is now a cool party dress for my daughter Laura

will continue this thankyou list later but to everyone who has posted things to me in the sticks of Clones i appreciate it.... Mags2, Kiara, Betty, Hurl1234, Sabrinabray for her ghost

You senior members like UnaPam, SisterE, Kilk, Betty, Paprika etc, you inspire me with your thread stories keep them going.... Where is kilk these days havent seen him around the threads in a long time hope you are ok kilkie...

And a BIG thankyou to my husband who made the big mistake of telling me about this site, and now i am addicted to it.

jenniferalan
15-12-2008, 12:33 AM
thank you to all the JTers who have reserved items for me and thank u to all the takers who sent me sae's who are waiting for me to post items. Thanks for ur patience! Have myself sorted out and everything will be going in the post tomorrow.

Many thanks to givers who sent me items recently, ye know who u are!
happy Christmas,

Jennifer

summersun
17-12-2008, 08:26 PM
A few months ago Shanley sent me some cd's to help my number 2 son with his dyslexia, Words cannot say enough, he loves this and is trying so hard, Shanley thanks again for taking the time to firstly read my wanted thread and then to make the greater effort to post it to me a total stranger.... THANKYOU SHANLEY

What a wonderful, addictive site this is, i personally feel that i have made some good friends. and if i can be of any help to anyone from up here in ole Monaghan do let me know .

Summersun

gillo
17-12-2008, 08:39 PM
MY husband went to meet a man in Enfield this evening to pick up a briefcase that I had requested on his behalf in the wanted section. He received the most beautiful briefcase in brown leather, and to think this was totally free and from acomplete stranger, who is based in Dublin and was willing to meet my husband so near to home. This is truly a wonderful site and I am so glad to be a member. Thank you to denisei, your generosity is astonishing. Kindest regards, gillo

kiara
20-12-2008, 03:21 PM
Thank you to everyone who has been helping me with things for my new house and advice on my impending move! My 'wish list' in wanted is gradually getting smaller! Yay! When the house is finally done I'll put the after pics on the recycled housed thread in green tips. Kiara x

misstake
03-01-2009, 04:06 PM
i just want to say a BIG thank you to FRAN Who posted a almera on here yesterday i phoned and as i was the first call i got the car Sorry i forgot to reply online but as im in the NWof ireland i was out on the motorway quick as a flash Now with the help of the AA and my son the car is awaiting a new key at his house And i will post a pic as soon as i get it home
So once again thank you FRANGAFFNEY your car will receive the best love and care xxx

HappyHunter
06-01-2009, 09:23 PM
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Linn for sending in the Clowns :) All arrived safely at my house today. They are presently swinging from the curtain rails and standing on my desk. One was rather wound up but he has already unwound and is playing away happily.

Also while I'm at it I would like to say thanks to Mags and Sabrina for the items I collected Christmas week.

Happy New Year to you all and everyone on Jumbletown.

Linn
06-01-2009, 09:50 PM
I want to say a HUGE thank you to Linn for sending in the Clowns :) All arrived safely at my house today. They are presently swinging from the curtain rails and standing on my desk. One was rather wound up but he has already unwound and is playing away happily.

Ah so my babies have settled in their new home. I hope that they bring you as much joy as they did to me.
Regards Linn

Linn
07-01-2009, 01:30 PM
I want to say a huge thankyou to fries with that. A jumbletowner in Nenagh put a beautiful night light on jtown. I posted a reply to say that it was beautiful and its a pity you werent nearer. Fries with that replied for me, collected the night light and then posted it to me. i got it this morning and im thrilled. My Son loves it and has been watching it go around all morning.
To Fries with that fair play to you and thanks a million. your a gem.

elbo
07-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I really don't know where to begin, everyone has been so kind. Thank you to everyone.
(I've had to delete the names, because so many new names would need to be added by now).
Jumbletown is the best site ever and I sincerely thank everyone who has passed on items to myself or my family.
All items were very much appreciated indeed.
A Big Thank you to Everyone.

kilk
07-01-2009, 08:58 PM
id like to thank everyone who replied to my threads throughout the year, some of ye sure brightened up what would have been otherwise dull days!!

kilk

maufant
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to ghendy who collected table & chairs for me, to Bettydeboop, misstake, mags1976 who kept their eyes peeled for these when I was offline
To Bettydeboop, Mags2, fionaheno, mounit,Kiara, Sabrinagray(who kept me on the straight & narrow and to the many other jt's who have helped (and more importantly befriended me)I hope I haven't missed you out, if I have, I'm truly sorry, but to one and all of you a HUGE thank you for all your kindness and friendship
Last but not least thanks to Chris & Dave who are so patient putting up my pics and a very happy & peaceful New Year to you all.

MandyD
07-01-2009, 10:26 PM
I'd just like to say thank you to those of you who have both given me things, and taken things off my hands. I don't know what I ever did without JT.....

oh no, hang on..I do...I spent money I didn't have lol

upthedubs
15-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi i just want to thank lindaleagh for dropping stuff of for me and collecting stuff for me and also mags2 and her daughter for also collecting stuff for me and chloe123 and princess08 and Linn and her husband andthanks to anyone else who has gave me stuff and for taking stuff of me so thanks and chris and dave for making this a brillant site

chihuahua
17-01-2009, 12:25 AM
just want to add to the thank you coloum for hurles1234 as she is a lovely person and had received a lovely gift at christmas for my daughter,so thank you xxx

maryjaneandbrian
21-01-2009, 01:19 PM
I'm a new member to jumbletown and have just read the posts and know I've joined the right site!! Reading the messages made me smile! Keep it up!!!!

bluecurlygirl
22-01-2009, 09:59 PM
I want to say a big thank you to Sabrinabray. She posted a beautiful wall scroll to me on Tuesday and it arrived safe & sound today and brightened up a dull day. So sabrinabray, thank you for the wall scroll, thank you for giving up your precious time to post and thanks for the smiles and the crack we had figuring out which animals we are (I'm a dog, my partner's an ox, my son's a sheep and my daughter's a rooster - proper animal farm!) Cheers. :-)

Bubbles2
23-01-2009, 11:15 AM
I too would like to add my name to this thread. I have made and met so many lovely new friends - you will hopefully know who you are!!!!! I feel like a child at Christmas when I get things in the post from JT members. It reminds me of what Ireland was at one time when people had time to stand and talk, everyone supports each other one way and another and I really feel that I now have a much larger circle of both family and friends again to you all a great big THANK YOU.

B2

maryjaneandbrian
27-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I'd like to say a big thank you to Kierandavid for bringing me a chair from Santry to Cavan! What a guy. And wouldn't even take a cup of tea bless him. Some people amaze me and most of them are on this website. Also, I want to say thank you to misstake for the lovely emails I get out of nowhere from you. They always put a smile on my face - keep them comin' - it's been a tough 3 years. Anyone else wanna join in - feel free!
Thank you for welcoming me and sorry my poetry is rubbish!!
Maryjaneandbrian

maryjaneandbrian
27-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Ah this is so nice. So glad I met all the nice ppl here! Keep it up all of you...
Thanks for welcoming me ppl seem lovely! Afraid my computer skills are very basic so if it takes a while for me to reply forgive me.
Maryjaneandbrian

nono
28-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Hi all, nono here again with another big thankyou. This time its to Danielm. Daniel sent me a box of Open University Course Books and Tapes. Some of the books were for my daughter (19) whos studying Maths and English in NUIG, she want to teach both subjects. The rest of the books were for my son (29-he took unpaid leave from the army) who's studying Engineering. They're both in 2nd year. They are both ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with everything Daniel sent, they've both said its going to be of enormous help to them in their studies. This box is SOOOOOO HEAVY. Its slightly smaller than the multipack tayto box and it was full to the brim with books so DANIEL really went to great trouble to POST this to me. So to DANIEL a VERY VERY BIG THANKYOU. You've been amazing.

Also welcome to MaryJaneandBrian, you've joined an brilliant and amazing site. I know you'll have many enjoyable hours, days, weeks on this site. Peoples genourosity on this site is without bounds, so thanks to everybody involved in making this a site like no other.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year to one and all. NONO

bluecurlygirl
29-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Thanks a million Kiara for a gorgeous white summer top with crocheted sleeves. Are ye all jealous yet? Ye should be. It's fantastic. I'm thrilled to bits and you're very good to part with it. I shall wear it with great pride this summer (even if it pours rain!) and every time someone admires it I'll proudly tell them I got it from a fellow jumbletowner! Kiara, you're a wee star. Thanks again.
Nono, happy new year to you too.

paprika
29-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Just want to say thank you to nono for collecting a big bag of children clothes from kiara for me!
My little one is really cute in the small ones and my niece loves the shoes and the bigger ones. And the dolls that came with them are the current favourites with my niece.

And a big thank you to everyone I recieved items on JT! They are really great help!

Regards,
p

kiara
01-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks a million Kiara for a gorgeous white summer top with crocheted sleeves. Are ye all jealous yet? Ye should be. It's fantastic. I'm thrilled to bits and you're very good to part with it. I shall wear it with great pride this summer (even if it pours rain!) and every time someone admires it I'll proudly tell them I got it from a fellow jumbletowner! Kiara, you're a wee star. Thanks again.
Nono, happy new year to you too.

Glad you like it, ashamed to say it hung in my wardrobe feeling a little unloved :(

kiara
01-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Thanks a million to Antoine, for all the things I collected from her today (and for picking me up yesterday so I could have a look first!) Your a star, Kiara xxx

misstake
01-02-2009, 07:31 PM
a big thanks to alan 1 for giving me the sewing machine im sure Kiara will get lots of use out of it It was so nice meeting you and im sure we will keep in touch
Thanks so much
bernie
in her JT car

bluecurlygirl
02-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks a million to TeresaH who drove to Birr on Saturday to collect some stuff for Tudlytops. Thank you for your patience as I got misdirected around birr several times by different individuals (why do people do that?). I think in all you were waiting over an hour in a carpark for me. Thanks then for driving out to Lidl (cos I knew where that was!). It was a pleasure meeting you and you're very good to give up your time for me.

kiara
02-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks a million to TeresaH who drove to Birr on Saturday to collect some stuff for Tudlytops. Thank you for your patience as I got misdirected around birr several times by different individuals (why do people do that?). I think in all you were waiting over an hour in a carpark for me. Thanks then for driving out to Lidl (cos I knew where that was!). It was a pleasure meeting you and you're very good to give up your time for me.

Oh you poor thing, you should always ask elderly people for directions, they won't send you to the wrong place if they don't know they'll say so, Kiara x

Anfearisfearr
02-02-2009, 01:06 PM
A Heartfelt thank you to db742.I travelled to her house yesterday and received two televisions from her.My own house is to house one and my neighbour is most thankful for the other.Once again thank you very much and would kill for the view from your front door.

bluecurlygirl
06-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Oh you poor thing, you should always ask elderly people for directions, they won't send you to the wrong place if they don't know they'll say so, Kiara x

I did on most occasions as the teenagers would probably get a great kick out of misdirecting (I know I did!!). Still ended up being sent on a wild goose chase grr. Not to worry. All's well that ends well and sure I got a great tour of Birr. Although, no offence to anyone there, I don't want to go back for a wee while!

bluecurlygirl
06-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Maufant thanks a million for the lovely shirt and the beautiful necklace I received from you the other day. You're very good to part with such lovely things. And going out in the snow to post them too - that's definitely above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks again.
Also, thanks to Cascais for the lovely 2009 diary and the little 2004 diary with cross stitch patterns in it. That was a lovely surprise and will keep me busy for a wee while I can guarantee you! You're too kind. Thanks a million.
Mich0214, I can't find you online at the moment so I can't pm you. I hope you see this. Thanks a million for the cordless phone. It arrived yesterday and I'm looking forward to getting it up and running shortly. Will try to get in touch with you personally to thank you. You're a wee star also. Cheers everyone.

kiara
06-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Thanks to Linn and Katie42 for the lovely clothes that they posted for my daughter, Linn, Zara's 'too big bag' is full again, and Katie, Zara is delighted with the dresses, Kiara x

Linn
06-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks to Linn and Katie42 for the lovely clothes that they posted for my daughter, Linn, Zara's 'too big bag' is full again, and Katie, Zara is delighted with the dresses, Kiara x
Your very welcome Kiara. Happy to help.
also thankyou for the parcel i got today. Love everything.
Much appreciated Linn

betsy10112000
06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
can i say a big thank you to Maufant for the jigsaw for my daughter.it is ssoooooooooooooo cute and we have really enjoyed doing it a few times already.also a big thank you to Bernadine for the printer cartridges...the extra you sent aswel were really great.thank you to everyone else for being my friend:)

jenniferalan
08-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I just wanted to write a note to Noreen (nono) for her kindness. My boyfriend and I went to collect a freezer (thanks to enchufla) in Galway today and it wouldn't fit in his car, typical!! Noreen was very good and brought it home for me in her jeep, my mum was delighted when she came home tonight from visiting Granny! We have great plans now to be economical and make 2 sets of dinners at a time. Eat one that day and then freeze the other one. I tend to be very lazy and tired when i come home from work late at night and I go for the bread......bad! so this will be so handy, no more takeaways, I can just defrost a gorgeous meal with no effort!

Thanks a million again, Jennifer x

xmillyx2007
10-02-2009, 12:22 AM
I would also like to show gratitude to everyone on jumble town that have givin me items, I'm very greatful...

I'm not going to mention any names cause i'm afraid i'd leave someone out (i'm very dizzy...lol)

I love this site and everyone one seems really nice... I'm glad my aunty told me about the site i don't know where i'd be without it...

Its been great help with getting things for my new house that probably would have taken me forever to get so Thank you everyone... Milly.

Fries-With-That
10-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Just like to say thank you to Laurels for 2 smashing filing cabinets now that I have them I can think about getting all my paperwork on my various projects organised in a proper fashion.

Thanks a million,

Fries.

The Mammy
11-02-2009, 09:24 PM
I would like to thank ......ALL..... the Great Jumblers that have given things to me, My kids and my family, and that have Taken stuff from me, so many, Thanks to all, I could write a very long list.....You know who you are, Thanks : )
But most recently was a great community working together...here's the way it went,
upthedubs(Thanks) for dropping into me the ''Hand exercisers''that my son needed, That were given by lislaw (Thanks) to Linn(Thanks) who got her Husband(Thanks) to drop them into taraoreilly (Thanks)who dropped them to upthedubs, who dropped them into me, along with 'The Simpsons Cards'' from mags2(Thanks mags, your always helping out), and not forgetting lindaleagh,(Thanks) who is a regular at my door, picking up things for others or dropping off things for me and my family...
God. I just love jumbletown, Your all Great people
and of course, Thanks chris and dave and all behind the scenes that make it all possible..
Thanks a Million
A very greatful Mammy

Linn
11-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I would like to thank ......ALL..... the Great Jumblers that have given things to me, My kids and my family, and that have Taken stuff from me, so many, Thanks to all, I could write a very long list.....You know who you are, Thanks : )
But most recently was a great community working together...here's the way it went,
upthedubs(Thanks) for dropping into me the ''Hand exercisers''that my son needed, That were given by lislaw (Thanks) to Linn(Thanks) who got her Husband(Thanks) to drop them into taraoreilly (Thanks)who dropped them to upthedubs, who dropped them into me, along with 'The Simpsons Cards'' from mags2(Thanks mags, your always helping out), and not forgetting lindaleagh,(Thanks) who is a regular at my door, picking up things for others or dropping off things for me and my family...
God. I just love jumbletown, Your all Great people
and of course, Thanks chris and dave and all behind the scenes that make it all possible..
Thanks a Million
A very greatful Mammy
Ah your very welcome and long live the Jumbletown express.

Bettybooboopbedoop
08-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks a million to misstake and partner, for travelling all the way to bring my stereo. Have passed on the sewing machine. I can't remember the kind jtowner that passed on the stereo for me, whoever you are Thank You. Thank You also to taraoreilly & Linn for passing it along. misstake, where would i be without you lol

nono
12-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi all, thanks a mill to Moeby for the handbag. Thanks also to Sabrinabray for the sunglasses and video and to Jennie for the purse both of which I received today. I'm delighted with all the stuff.

Best Wishes, Nono

summersun
13-03-2009, 11:22 PM
You know fellow jters... sometimes i feel that saying thankyou just dosent seem to be enough... These past two weeks a total stranger to me (Etana) a new member has gone way out of her way to answer two of my wanted adds .... and to post them to me!!!

A total stranger.....helped me, somehow thankyou just dosent seem to be enough, So i hope that one day Etana, i will be able to repay your kindness, I am very grateful to you for all that you have done.

Many many thanks

Summersun xxx

kiara
20-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Thank you to misstake for bringing down the sewing machine, and to nono who dropped off a sink today! Kiara xxx

jenniferalan
23-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Would like to say a huge thank you to Moeby, Colmsmum, Skypesper, Linn and Bibi for the things they gave me at the weekend and of course thanks again to Linn and Bibi for getting everything to me. The bits and pieces are lovely. Also a big thank you for the extra things that were put in that I was not expecting! This will all be very helpful in setting up a new home and anything that I may not need, in time, will of course be offered up here to help someone starting off. A huge thanks again :)

Ps will give the other things to Paprika and Nono soon

ace
24-03-2009, 11:56 AM
A big thank you to bobbygene for looking in the wanted section and going out of there way to help. many thanks. also to all the Jt kind people that i have received items from thanks a mill

Bibi
26-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks for books received today & for taking the time to post them to me. Trying to send you a PM....box is full.

Regards.
Bibi.

gillo
30-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks a million SuperC for the fab kennel, Toby loves it and fits him just nicely. Lovely meeting you, and thanks again, cheers, gillo

kiwicooke
31-03-2009, 09:26 AM
A BIG BIG thankyou to moeby for the lovely toys i got off her, lovely meeting you,

AND ANOTHER AWARD FOR COLMSMUM lol, thank you very much for the lovely nursery picture. xx

colmsmum
31-03-2009, 08:05 PM
Aw thanks Kiwicooke, award gratefully received, lol! Glad you liked the pic.

kilk
31-03-2009, 08:15 PM
thanks very much colmsmum for the cups and watch! the cups feel really at home here!

colmsmum
31-03-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm sure they do Kilk, lol! So glad they found their way back!! Your very welcome to both & I hope the watch worked!

misstake
31-03-2009, 08:37 PM
To Mary Lamb A Big Thank You Received The Cardigan Today Its Beautifull
Bernie

Moeby
06-04-2009, 01:55 PM
A big thank you Lordzod for the speakers. The kids are having a ball with utube. We found a very funny clip called Achmed the Terrorist. A ventriloquist and puppet, check it out for a good old laugh. At least now we can hear what's going on. So thanks a mil. Kind regards.

flerg
06-04-2009, 02:02 PM
I found this site 2wks ago and have been bowled over by peoples generosity and kindness and willingness to go out of their way to give to others. I mostly look for things for my students and art room and thanks to kind "givers" I am a very greatful "taker". Thank you all.

paprika
07-04-2009, 03:57 PM
A big thank you to the JTer from who I recieved the lovely bead choker today! To my great shame I don't remember her user name, but would like to thank her.

Chris P
07-04-2009, 04:07 PM
A big thank you to the JTer from who I recieved the lovely bead choker today! To my great shame I don't remember her user name, but would like to thank her.
Hi Paprika,

I think "Magiceight" is the Giver in question.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

gillo
07-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I also want to thank Antoinette from Ennis, who sent me the lovely coffee mugs with misstake. I just can't remember her username, but I'm delighted to tell her that they are getting loads of use now, and I am one very happy caffeine addict! Thanks again x

paprika
08-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi Paprika,

I think "Magiceight" is the Giver in question.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

And a big thank you to you too, Chris! ;)

Thank you magiceight for the lovely bead choker, it really brightens my days now!

Regards,
p

maufant
18-04-2009, 04:19 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to mousecatcher for the lovely carpet and also for her endless patience with me when I got lost(no sense of direction)
You were great, thank you so much

flerg
18-04-2009, 09:14 PM
And to Mags2 and Hawk for their combined efforts in delivering gorgeous bag and files!

nono
19-04-2009, 01:06 AM
An enormous Big THANKYOU to MUMMYBEAR. I replied to a Thread last week, requesting a Book, that said "collection". Mummybear replied to the same Thread looking for a different item and OFFERED to collect all the items and post off the extra items to the people who could only receive with SAE's. Thats over and above "the call of duty", as it were. My book arrived today and its most gratefully received as due to illness, I'm stuck back in bed again.
Have to PM Mummybear to get her address as I have to refund postage gratefully.

Also another enormous Big THANKYOU to MOEBY. My daughter picked up the bag and books last Monday that you sent to me via the JT Express. Also thankyou to everybody involved in the JT Express.

Best Wishes and Thanks, Nono

Only
22-04-2009, 09:59 PM
In a recent clearout of my message box I deleted some PMs I didn't mean to and now I don't know who sent me this book and I want to say Thank You.
Hopefully whoever gave it to me will read this and accept my apology for not Pming you to let you know I received it and to say Thanks!
Only

Narizota
22-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Think that was me,Only!! I must admit you are very patient,I was soo slow in sending it,lost it a few times and then hubby drove around with it in his van for a few days :D

Hope you enjoy it :)

Only
23-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Think that was me,Only!! I must admit you are very patient,I was soo slow in sending it,lost it a few times and then hubby drove around with it in his van for a few days :D

Hope you enjoy it :)

Aw, thanks Narizota! I knew it was someone I 'knew' that sent it, I just couldn't get my brain to figure out who :-)
Thanks a million for it ! It looks just like my cup of tea - I just need a little time to be able to sit down and read it now :D
Thanks again!
Only

johncol
23-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Just a quick thank you to Blanchet whom I collected the car off yesterday. Lovely lady and much appreciated gift., thanks again.

John

keno
24-04-2009, 08:44 AM
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has sent wishes and who are saying prayers for my son. He's doing well, and we'll know on monday the outcome on loosing his finger tip.Thank you all.

biker chick
24-04-2009, 08:19 PM
A big big thank you to hurl1234-finny-mago-mags2-sabrinaray-tara o reilly-linn-mummybear-maufant-oxocube-summersun-paprika-philomena6196-jpmum-upthedubs-sec2007-kiara-bubbles2-upam-kate44-jenniferalan-lindaleagh-deiselass-jennie-mrsl-only-Jc1-pipan-louisec-narizota-mumof3-elbo-keno-margdoll-gdl-bawnie-cascais-bettybooboopdeboop-deeogee & to anyone else i left who who have given my family & i so many beautiful items & support in the last 3 1/2 years that im a member of this excellant site,keep up the good work lads & of course the bigest thank you to Chris P & dave & all the admin crew who has made this fab site possible lol
best wishes
biker chick(sisterevelyn) & family xxx

Sabrinabray
24-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Thank u biker chick! wow that was a mouthful...

biker chick
24-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Thank u biker chick! wow that was a mouthful...

Your welcome...it was more than a mouthful ha ha!!But it had to be said THANK YOU

maufant
25-04-2009, 01:20 PM
I would like to say a big thank you to Carlovian for the beautiful skirts I collected today and for travelling in the pouring rain to meet me. It was a real pleasure to meet you and thanks once again.

jenniferalan
29-04-2009, 09:46 PM
I'd love to say a big thank you to Etana for the books I got recently. I have started a detox with the Gillian McKeith books and have Molly Fox's Birthday for reading in the evenings, so I'm happy out! Thanks so much for your kindness, really delighted with these books :)

summersun
01-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Another BIG THANK YOU to Etana, for bringing Christmas to my home twice in a year, My kiddies arrived home the other day to the biggest bag of Lego in the world EVER, The DS's havent had a look in all week :-) they are making some wonderful creations

An even bigger thank you for getting it to me in my own home county,

So thank you so much from me , my kiddies and the hoover..... you can just picture the floor in Aidan's room...

Thankyou Etana, for everything

Summersun

ace
06-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Thank also to all the jt people i received things over the last few weeks.
Also thanks to chris who i have been bugging. trying to find old ads.

baileyqueen
06-05-2009, 02:18 PM
want to say a huge thank you to taraoreilly who has offered me the books no stress more success for my daughter who is doing her junior cert i really really appreciate it thanks

Linn
06-05-2009, 06:26 PM
Just wanted to say a big big thank you to Linn.
Linn went in to the wanted section.I had a ad in looking for a egg holder have been trying for months to get one. Linn was so kind and offered me one it is brilliant,A item that is not easy to post but amazingly it arrived in one piece.

Your very welcome and i was happy to help. i was praying and had ever finger and toe crossed that it arrived in one piece.
Regards Linn

Milky_moo
07-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi All
A big thank you to 3 JTers who sent me on books recently - I've deleted the pm's so can't remember names (MAYBE Narizota, Alie & Cosnochta???)
And to Maufant for the Tartan bag - just arrived this morning and can't wait to give it to herself (daughter) this evening!!!
And a HUGE HUGE thank you to arancrois for the MP3 player - brand new in box. My daughter was 4 yesterday, and her present of a VTECH laptop has remained on the floor in her room while she's so busy dancing to her fave songs I loaded for her. And she wants to know why the lady in Dublin gave her this for her birthday. We'll have a new very young JTer soon methinks!!!!!
Milky_moo

aero1974
07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got

Linn
07-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I would like to say a big thanks to Linn for all the girls clothes I got
You are very welcome aero. Happy to help.
regards Linn

upthedubs
16-05-2009, 03:38 PM
A big thanks to bubbles2 for the lottery tickets and i won 25 euros thanks a lot have done the lotto for tonight so we could be the first jumbletown millionaires lol fingers crossed.

pepper
17-05-2009, 07:12 PM
I just want to say a MASSIVE thank you to maufant.

She sent me two gorgeous chains and didnt even ask for an SAE . Shes so nice and a big thank you to her i ADORE my new chains:)

maufant
18-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Thank you so much for your kind comment pepper & you're more than welcome.
I'd like to say a big thank you to filo for the lovely items she gave me, to Sabrina for so kindly collecting them for me and to ghendy for bringing them to me. Thank you so much to the three of you for being so kind.

maufant
18-05-2009, 10:59 PM
I would like to apologise sincerely to ashom for delaying her as my phone was accidentally on silent mode, but I was delighted to meet you later & wish to thank you for being so understanding about the phone. I promise if you call again I will not cause you any delays.

orca
19-05-2009, 10:12 PM
A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca

maufant
19-05-2009, 10:27 PM
A very very big thank you to Maufant for the gorgeous tops and blouses she has given me over the last few weeks, you really are very generous and I really appreciate your kindness.
Thank you once again,
Orca
Thanks for your kind comments, you are so very welcome.

flerg
20-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg

Mary G
21-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Just want to say thank you to Sadolphingirl and Carlovian who have given me lovely clothes and baby items for my little grandson this week. They are very much appreciated. As with any items I have received they are passed them on when they no longer fit. Need to have a sort through of my own stuff soon and put it up on the board.

Sabrinabray
23-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks so much to sabrinabray,keno geraldine and especially mags2 for going out of their way to get things to me. I really appreciate it.
Flerg
Cheers flerg... Thanks for the mention!

Philomena6196
24-05-2009, 05:20 PM
First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!

maufant
24-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Thankyou so much for that Philomena. I'm delighted that I helped in some little way to help your poor little baby. I sincerely hope he is better now, or at least well on the way to recovery.
Kind regards

summersun
24-05-2009, 06:25 PM
First of all i would like to thank everyone i have received items off in the past, my house is being transformed!!

But i have to say by far the best item i received is a free dvd from a newspaper!! (no offence to anyone i know i received big items and i love them all but this needs a specail mention and you will see why now)

I got it from maufant, and it was andy pandy. now normally in the past i would throw these out but this little item has been a life saver to me over the last 4 weeks or so.

My baby has been very ill, in and out of hospital and in a lot of pain and andy pandy was the only thing to console him during this time. Andy pandy has been on day and night and i just dont know what i would have done without it, i have 2 other dvds for him but he just adores this one, its saved my life!!

Its funny how something so small can mean so much to someone else and on that note i will never throw anything out again lol

So thank you maufant!!
It just goes to show us that one Womans rubbish is another one's salvation and peace of mind... Well done Auntie Mau.... you see you do always have great things.... Now if you have any sun hiding in your home PLEASE put it up.

Sending prayers that your little one is back to himself

summersun

baileyqueen
29-05-2009, 03:00 PM
just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.

Sabrinabray
29-05-2009, 05:14 PM
just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the start of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank u baileyqueen. U v welcome.

Linn
29-05-2009, 06:12 PM
just want to say a very big thank you to Sabrinabray and Linn who both took time out to post me bits at the star of the week also to let you know they arrived in good time so thanks a million. also want to say a big thank you to biker chick who has gone out of her way over the last two weeks to pick up some clothes for the two children that i have a wanted add running for. so again thanks to all your help is greatly appreciated.
Ah your very welcome Baileyqueen and i was happy to help you and your mum.
regards Linn

biker chick
29-05-2009, 06:24 PM

Ah sure your welcome,as your a good one yourself & keep up the good work lol

bluecurlygirl
02-06-2009, 02:14 PM
I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.

Linn
02-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I want to say a big thank you to Linn who went out of her way to post a hat to my son (who absolutely loves it) and didn't even charge for the postage. Thank you so much. You're a star. I'll have to repay the favour.
Your very welcome and im glad your son likes it.
I was happy to help.
regards Linn

Milky_moo
09-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again

And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

gillo
09-06-2009, 11:03 AM
And to Gillo - big thank you for 'The Re-awakening' - been away for a couple of days and this was here this morning - seems a very fascinating read! Thank You!!

Ah, you're very welcome Milky-moo, and thanks for my first mention on this thread!

Sabrinabray
09-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Hi - a big thank you to whoever sent me the Bourdain book Kitchen Confidential. I'm really sorry I can't remember who it was - had alot of posting the past couple of weeks and truly can't remember. It's being fought over at bed time at the minute, both of us are huge fans - so thanks again!
Thanks Milky_moo!

Thanks for ur kind words
They mean a lot to us
We sent you books to read
And u thanked us thus

We hope u enjoy them
When u r in ur bed
They r for ur pleasure
U who is well read

U were away for a day r two
Hope u had nice weather
If it was all rain
U'd be at the end of ur tether!

Milky_moo
09-06-2009, 05:27 PM
you're very welcome Sabrinabray
hope I can return the favour some day

going to retire my poetry
coz it's making a Holy show of me!!!!
lol

Fries-With-That
12-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Thanks Daz38 for the school desk,The boys will appreciate it. Well maybe not, but we will.

Thanks again.

Fries.

nono
16-06-2009, 11:47 PM
I want to say a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to BB10 whom I met in Limerick last weekend. Thankyou for the Portable Printer which my 2 thinks is brill and also for the Desktop Printer which my sister is delighted with.

Also a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to TUDDLYTOPS who also came into Limerick last weekend to drop off a Bathroom Cabinet for me and ALSO some stuff for Only and Ocker.

Very Best Wishes from Galway, Nono

kiara
17-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Thank you to everyone who has sent me baby things for our newest edition Emily! Summersun sending presents and Maufant even doing a bit of crotchet! (did I spell that right?) Boog for the big bag of clothes delivered right to my door and numerous others! I'm so glad I'm a jumbletowner because we don't just recycle we make great friends, Kiara x

happiness
18-06-2009, 09:54 PM
i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Only
19-06-2009, 10:19 AM
You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Milky_moo
19-06-2009, 11:41 AM
only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Only
19-06-2009, 12:49 PM
only - it was only something small I sent you - but thank you very much for the public thank you!!!! there was no need, you thanked me enough already!

Aw, it's not the size of the gift it's the giving that matters and I'm very grateful Milky_Moo :-)

maufant
19-06-2009, 04:33 PM
You know, I have been putting off posting this because I really didn't know how to express my sincere gratitude to the many many many people who have helped me on here. Since finding this site my faith in human nature has been restored - I keep thinking, How can so many nice people be in one place at one time. There are sooo many people I need name here so here goes, it's a long one :-):
pulldotherone
shanley
katie (sorry can't remember your username :-) )
mags2
hurl1234
jontie
taraoreilly
sabrinabray
dowlor
livfor
anita nicholson
muint
kiara
Dandoline
katie42
annmbrennan
deeflan
clutterbug
Tedstuff
ghendy
jenniferalan
murph
Narizota
elbo
Philomena6196
Mumof3
mousecatcher
doteycheeks
Dusk
rosbaby
Ms Mayo
Sheelagh
insanechicken
hillcroft
sanosky
nika007
rebenny
bingus666
keno
saruman
lolosos
cosnochta
ace
mago
tweenie
referee
biker chick
kilk
baileyqueen
Shrimp2009
corker
carlovian
maggiefi
LouiseF1
superkaytee
Milky_Moo
tudlytops
toddler
gillo
Maroon
KPP
jackeen
graftonlad
nolo77
ashling1973
kate44
mummybear
jeannemckay
Deiselass
winifer
Orca
Linn ... a special mention for a special delivery ;-)

Thank you ALL so very very much, the things you have given me for myself and my friends and family have been really appreciated. Some of you went to great lengths to get the things to me and I am eternally grateful. Some of you even collected stuff for me and arranged for me to get it after just seening me post for an item but the giver wasn't in a position to post it. I cannot believe the kindness of people (here's where I need a 'hug' smiley :-) )

There are a few people who I just have to say a very special Thank You to - they have been unbelievable with the help they have given me and are more like family than people I have only 'known' for a few months. These are
maufant
saraan and
nono
Ye have gone above and beyond with the help ye have given me and really wish I was better with words to be able to express my sincere gratitude properly.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if I have, my sincerest apologies and thank you!

BIG hugs to all,
Only xxxx

Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

maufant
19-06-2009, 04:35 PM
i would like to thank everyone who gave me bits and piece on my time here for myself or for other family members and friend that you gave me fitems for every one of them are happy with them.there so many so i want to say thank and have a got a mass for all your intentions as a thank you.also manufant your like a 2nd mother to me so thank you and ur a gem.xx
kind regards
mags

Thank you for being such a great friend. I really enjoy seeing you & your lovely family.
maufant xx

Sabrinabray
19-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Thank u harmony76 (a special thank u for the prayers)

Thank u Only! Lovely post... (very thoughtful)

maufant
19-06-2009, 08:31 PM
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.

betsy10112000
21-06-2009, 12:33 PM
can i say a huge thank you to handymanny for the tv and dvd player.they are fab.i haven't seen my daughter come out of her room since we collected it,lol.

also a huge thank you to kiara who sent me some fab maternity clothes,im gonna look the best yummy mummy in town.thank so much

nono
22-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Sabrinabray
22-06-2009, 11:28 PM
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.
maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

maufant
22-06-2009, 11:42 PM
maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

I don't know what to say Sabrina, except that thanks for those really kind words & I'm delighted to be your Jumble town friend too xx

bluecurlygirl
23-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Such lovely posts guys. I think this is my favourite thread on here. Thanks to the guys who set up jumbletown because if they hadn't started it, maybe some of us would never have crossed paths.

kate44
23-06-2009, 10:10 PM

I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx

maufant
23-06-2009, 10:21 PM
I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx
Thanks for that kate44 but it was only a small item & it's a pleasure being your friend xx

kate44
24-06-2009, 08:58 AM
It may have been small maufant.
But all the best things come in small packages.

Only
24-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Thanks a million Nono, it is very very much appreciated. It's lovely to 'know' someone like you 'sis'.
I'll tell Chris you said hello ... she keeps telling me 'what a lovely woman she met in Galway' :-)

Only
24-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

You deserve them maufant ... JT wouldn't be the same without you ..hugs ... Only xxx

colmsmum
24-06-2009, 10:14 AM
I'd like to shout out a big Thank You to all the girls who sent me crystals, minerals, fossils and books on the subject and helped me build my collection....

Orca
Paprika
Laineymc
Narizota...

..Thank you all so much, I absolutely love everything I've been given and really appreciate the time and effort it took to read and reply to my thread and send me the items.

I also want to thank The Mammy for the fab futon I received last year for Colm's room, you wouldn't believe how much use it's had, it's been a godsend especially on sleep-over nights!

Thanks to Jennie for the gorgeous jewellery, Elbo for the fab Tshirts, Keno for the shoes and funny dog plaque, Manufant for the rings & tops and anyone else I've ever received anything from. Sorry, I can't think of names right now but you know who you are.

And the biggest 'Thank You' to all involved in JT, Chris P, Dave Hagen and the gang for giving us all the opportunity to do our bit for the environment and make people smile along the way, well done all!

Best regards,
colmsmum.

betsy10112000
26-06-2009, 10:04 PM
can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.

jpmum
01-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keno
01-07-2009, 06:48 PM
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x
folders were from me lol,and heres me thinking no one could forget me ....

Linn
01-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ah your very welcome and im glad they'll be used by another little girl. I'll keep my next clearout for you also.
Regards Linn

jpmum
01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Keno: sorry,I have a head like sieve lol!
thanks for the reminder ;)
and i wont forget you again :)
Linn: Thanks a lot,your a star ;)

xxx

orca
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Colmsmum,

thanks alot, really no need. Glad you liked the books.

My turn to say a big thank you to you for everything that you have sent my two tots as they were just over the moon with everything, but I want to say a bigger thank you for your friendship, it means alot.

Long may it last

orca
07-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank you doesnt seem to say exactly what I want to say as your generousity amazes me,

thanks for all the great tops I have received from you and also thank you for your friendship

Orca

Sabrinabray
07-07-2009, 10:38 PM
can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.
Cheers betsy10112000! I feel such a fraud as I actually got them from another J'Ter. But thanks for the thanks...

All the best wishes to u and baby bump.

maufant
08-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Thank you doesnt seem to say exactly what I want to say as your generousity amazes me,

thanks for all the great tops I have received from you and also thank you for your friendship

Orca

You're very welcome to tops etc. Orca & thank you for your friendship too, it's very valued

Only
08-07-2009, 11:30 AM
Now where to start again!!
Thank you ALL for everyhing you have given me. I have a very happy hubby, son, Mum and Niece with all that I have been given on here ... not to mention myself!
Thanks you SO much
Toddler
ishdai
Guns n Roses
lislaw
annick
maufant ... AGAIN!!!!
mags2
Mickey
murphf ... AND the special delivery!
NUMBER26
Athy55
Bree
Upthedubs
Thank you ALL for your amazing generosity, all that you have given me is greatly appreciated and I'm very thankful.
I also want to say a big thank you to Shanley and Sarran AND misstake (so sorry for my forgetful head!) - AGAIN for being my JT express!!!

Thanks so much everyone ... don't know what I'd do without all you and JT :-)

elbo
11-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I have made many friends since I joined Jumbletown, but I think Mags2 is a gem. She stretches herself over and above what anyone would do, so I have to mention her especially here.
I have had an add in the wanted section for a Brown Leather Sofa for ages and ages.
I was offered a leather sofa this week, but it fell through yesterday.
Mags2 sent me a message this morning about another BROWN LEATHER SUITE and the suite is now in my house. Sofa PLUS 2 Reclining Armchairs.
You can see from the photo how nice they are.
Also, 2 weeks ago Mags2 knew I had also had an ad in the wanted section for a coffee table.
She saw one up, COLLECTED IT HERSELF, emailed me photo and held it in her home until it was convenient for me to collect.
Such a friend is hard to find in this day and age, but Mags2 is that friend.
Mags A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to you.
I am forever in your debt.
Elbo
I will put up photos of Coffee Table in the Before and After next week.

kilk
11-07-2009, 08:28 PM
well done mags 2!

maufant
11-07-2009, 08:29 PM
The suite is gorgeous elbo, may you enjoy it for years to come.
Congratulations to mags2, you're a very special person & wonderful friend and the world is richer for people like you.

elbo
11-07-2009, 08:53 PM
The suite is gorgeous elbo, may you enjoy it for years to come.
Congratulations to mags2, you're a very special person & wonderful friend and the world is richer for people like you.

AND YOU ALSO MAUFANT.

elbo
12-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Thank you Elbo for the public ''thank you''. I was delighted to be able to help out a lovely person and a good friend. I hope you enjoy them for many years :)

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH MAGS2.
YOU ARE INDEED ONE IN A TRILLION.

Bubbles2
12-07-2009, 12:42 PM
I too would like to add my name to the mags2 fan club;p

Thanks mags you are indeed a dear friend and I always look forward to our meetings!!!

B2

Sabrinabray
12-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I too would like to add my name to the mags2 fan club;p

Thanks mags you are indeed a dear friend and I always look forward to our meetings!!!

B2
Jumping on the bandwagon here too! Hi Mags2 - what they are all saying - its all true lol.

colmsmum
13-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Colmsmum,

thanks alot, really no need. Glad you liked the books.

My turn to say a big thank you to you for everything that you have sent my two tots as they were just over the moon with everything, but I want to say a bigger thank you for your friendship, it means alot.

Long may it last

Aw thanks orca, I echo your sentiment, your friendship means a lot to me too, your a wonderful friend.
You and the tots are very welcome, it's nice to bring a smile to their cute little faces!

pepper
14-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi just want to say a big thank you to a woman who on here is known as "country girl" .

i have school books up and she sent an SAE for them straight away, and she threw in a few scratch cards as a thank you which was v sweet of her.

Don
15-07-2009, 01:14 PM
i would just like to say thanks to jontie for this book and i will pass it on regards dee

jpmum
17-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! to Linn for the fab Dvds recieved this morning for my little girl, you have been so kind to me and i am very very greatful xxxx
thank you Linn.
Jpmum x

Linn
17-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! to Linn for the fab Dvds recieved this morning for my little girl, you have been so kind to me and i am very very greatful xxxx
thank you Linn.
Jpmum x
Ah thanks a million for the mention. It was very thoughtful of you. It was only Dvds that were sitting in a box. I love the fact that something so small can brighten up someones day.
Thats why i love Jumbletown as you know your stuff is going to a good home and that it is appreciated.
Regards Linn

kate44
17-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Id like to say a big thank you to everyone ive received items off in the past few months not just from me but for friends and family who have been equally thrilled with peoples generosity.

A huge thanks to:

AggieC
Kiwicooke
Melb1
Cosnochta
Keno
Maufant
Shanley
Bubbles2
Nemo366
yolfer
Nonie
Gillo
Dragonlady
Mamakat
Fiffio9
Happy123
Twins087
Redgp
Guinnessgirl

Im sorry if i've left anyone out which I know i probably have.

Thanks so much
The generosity of people on here still amazes me.
Jumbletown is a wonderful place and I for one am very proud to be a member.

kiwicooke
17-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Id like to say a big thank you to everyone ive received items off in the past few months not just from me but for friends and family who have been equally thrilled with peoples generosity.

A huge thanks to:

AggieC
Kiwicooke
Melb1
Cosnochta
Maufant
Shanley
Bubbles2
Nemo366
yolfer
Nonie
Gillo
Dragonlady
Mamakat
Fiffio9
Happy123
Twins087
Redgp
Guinnessgirl

Im sorry if i've left anyone out which I know i probably have.

Thanks so much
The generosity of people on here still amazes me.
Jumbletown is a wonderful place and I for one am very proud to be a member.

Aha I got mentioned, Your welcome. xxx

gillo
17-07-2009, 10:46 PM
You're very welcome kate44, glad my items are useful to someone else. Long may you be impressed with JT, and long live JT! Regards, gillo

Guns n Roses
17-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Hi , i want to thank you for videos, they arrived safely today, my laptop crashed and i lost your user name, so sorry, many thanks again.

maufant
20-07-2009, 01:54 PM
I would like to say a BIG thank you to colmsmum for the lovely trainers I received today. They fit like a glove & are really appreciated so thanks once again colmsmum.

colmsmum
20-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Aw thanks Maufant, your more than welcome, hope they get plenty of use.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Baileyqueen, Bubbles2 and Tinky for making my day. Thanks everyone for the gorgeous items for my Gran, Sis and Myself and I really appreciate you all going out of your way to post them to me.

All the best,
colmsmum.

Tinky
31-07-2009, 01:25 PM
To the lady who posted pilgrims progress and lovely bones. I want to say thanks a million I received them yesterday. I'm sorry I've deleted all your messages and your thread is gone so I'm hoping you'll see this. I also see I owe you a stamp so if you pm your address I'll sort that out. Thanks again T

nono
01-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Thankyou sooooooooo much to Tinky. From GALWAY I send another BIG THANKYOU. I've only been on-site,,,,, on-and-off recently due to Family Illness. Thankyou so much for the book you sent me and if you let me know the cost of postage, I will gladly refund same.

VERY BEST WISHES, from GALWAY

minnie pal
03-08-2009, 10:09 PM
A big thank you to Anonany for the orangutan toy who now resides with my twin sister -- she loves it.

He swung all the way home and was half smothered all the way to sis, where he hangs again with a letter of congrats, twin got her doctorate!!!!

minnie pal.

orca
03-08-2009, 11:48 PM
I would really like to say a big thank you to Colmsmum and Murphye,

I collected the tv and dvd player this morning and Murphye thank you so kindly for the other item you gave me as well.

The kids are just delighted with the new telly.

so thanks again and

COlmsmum thank you (again) for your part in me getting the dvd and tv in the first place.

maufant
04-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I would like to say a big Thank You to Sabrinabray, shanley & mrsl for the items I received from them recently. They were much appreciated.
Also a big Thank You to ghendy for collecting items for me.
To you all my sincere thanks

minnie pal
10-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello,
This is minnie pal, I want to say a BIG thank you for all the above items i have received of late. I am absolutley thrilled.
the tiles will be just the ticket. I love em to bits.
The green felt too, i have started project and will post.
pink 'teddy bear' material has been used very successfully on my mobility scooter.
My twin adores the urangutan and its hanging (swinging) with a congrats card from her wee office light.
The purple 'mobile chair' does get used, its cute.
I dont know what happened the personal memo book, i cannot remember if i sent the required E10 believe it or not.
The small colourful papier mache bird is talking to my plaster budgie!
Thanks too for all the useful tips i have got for my 'to be' garden.
A BIG thank you to bcg for offering me 'her garden' when she spirits off to another continent.
Yep, i also love this site for the funny comments i have come across, especial those on the slugs!
buy for now, happy hunting.
xxminnie pal

gracia
15-08-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi just a short note to say a big thank you to Raviravi
for being such a kind giver on jumbletown
Greatest appreciation
Gracia

taraoreilly
16-08-2009, 05:32 PM
I dont know where to start so i am not going to name names you know who you are but thank you so so much to everyone who has sent dvds to Adam over the last seven weeks . We are both so so greatful and you would not believe the help it has been . To everyone who has sent pm to see how he is doing thank you to . He have about five weeks to go but he is doing really well. I am going to bring the dvd in temple street children's hospital when he is better as we have been in there so much and they have no selection at all but if there is anyone who would like theirs returned please let me know . Once again thank you one and all Tara and Adam

kiara
16-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Another BIG thank you to Boog, who once again came to my house with lots (and I really mean lots) of baby clothes!
Emily's stylin now lol :)
You really are one in a million, xxx

squirrel
19-08-2009, 09:50 AM
I would like to thank PJPDOC for giving my son a weights bench, weights, and dumbells and he even delivered them near our home. MANY THANKS PJPDOC you are so kind....
Regards
Squirrel

Bernadine
21-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi all,

What can I say? My son bought a one bedroomed apartment with a study. He wanted to transform the study into a bedroom and he had not got two cents to rub together.

We got a 4ft bed and a 3ft 6" bed which are perfect for the size of the two rooms. A solid pine wardrobe was obtained from Aoife and having sanded it down and varnished it, it has been transformed! A round kitchen table was obtained together with a two seater couch in perfect condition. The only problem is my sitting room is full of furniture while he awaits the keys!!!

A huge thank you to one and all. This site is absolutely brilliant but I told no one about it until I had obtained all the furniture. Selfish or What!!!!????

Again a huge thank you.

Bernadine

kiwicooke
21-08-2009, 06:52 PM
I may not have been of help, but welcome to Jumbletown and I for one am glad you are enjoying experience.

I myself have recieved wonderfull items on the site and am hugely greatful like yourself.

Hope you will be busy spreading the word of wonderful Jumbletown.

Welcome again,
Kiwicooke

Only
21-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I tell you, I have no idea what I and my extended family -Hubby, Son, Mum, nieces, nephews, sis-in-laws etc did before I discovered JT.
I have been given some more fantastic items from some more fantasticly generous JTers.
My sincers thanks to Linn, mcm2903, KNiq, mum2b, eilismc, laineymck, pepper, Suey65, mago, baileyqueen, Mamakat, Okidoki, Jazzie, winifeer, seaprincess, clutterbug, elbo, MTT, Summersun, superkaytee, sparkwell, ilovecake, bubbles2 and maggiefi - thank you all so very much for your amazing generosity, I am indebted to you all.
And not forgetting Narizota for acting as my JT express - thank you SO much, the books are great and I couldn't have gotten them without your help - it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!

Linn
22-08-2009, 09:35 AM
I tell you, I have no idea what I and my extended family -Hubby, Son, Mum, nieces, nephews, sis-in-laws etc did before I discovered JT.
I have been given some more fantastic items from some more fantasticly generous JTers.
My sincers thanks to Linn, mcm2903, KNiq, mum2b, eilismc, laineymck, pepper, Suey65, mago, baileyqueen, Mamakat, Okidoki, Jazzie, winifeer, seaprincess, clutterbug, elbo, MTT, Summersun, superkaytee, sparkwell, ilovecake, bubbles2 and maggiefi - thank you all so very much for your amazing generosity, I am indebted to you all.
And not forgetting Narizota for acting as my JT express - thank you SO much, the books are great and I couldn't have gotten them without your help - it's greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!!!!!!!
Thanks a million for the mention. i was only happy to help.
Regards Linn

maufant
24-08-2009, 01:45 PM
I would like to say a BIG thank you to raviravi for the gorgeous shoes she sent me. They are really comfy, thank you so much.
Also I would like to thank Sabrinabray (again) for items received & ghendy for collecting for me.
You are all GREAT.

jenniferalan
24-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I would like to say a huge thank you to Sambucus for the Irish books that she sent me. Tá sé iontach buaileadh le duine le Gaeilge líofa ar an suíomh seo :)

sambucus
25-08-2009, 01:24 PM
jennifer

Ta luchair orm go raibh tu sasta leis na leabhair. Ni maith liom leabhair maith a chaitheadh amach. Silim go bhfuil jt go h-an mhaith - ta mo gharraiste ag eiri glan sa deireadh! Seo gaeilge Dhun na nGall agus bfheidir nach dtuigeann tu me, ach ta duil mor agam bheith ag caint leat i nGaeilge. Ta se 30 bliain o bhi me ar scoil agus bfheidir nach bhfuil an litriocht uilig i gceart!

slan go foill,
sambucus

Sabrinabray
28-08-2009, 03:48 AM
I would like to say a BIG thank you to raviravi for the gorgeous shoes she sent me. They are really comfy, thank you so much.
Also I would like to thank Sabrinabray (again) for items received & ghendy for collecting for me.
You are all GREAT.
Just spotted this now maufant! Thanks for the mention.

raviravi
28-08-2009, 04:55 PM
A big thank you to everyone who has sent me the stamps for the packages i sent to you, Raviravi.

collegemum
28-08-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm new to Jumbletown and i'm already hooked :).
Want to say a huge thanks to Bamboushi (lovely woman :))
I collected a saw from her today for my partner and just want to say we really appreciate it.
Thanks so much.
CM XXX

summersun
29-08-2009, 10:00 PM
To the one and only LINN... the biggest thankyou ever and to your Brendan... for going out of your way to get all the bits and bobs collected for me and all the bits that you have given my brood... you truly are one in a million... THANKYOU

My Laura is still on the catwalk.

summersun xxx

Linn
30-08-2009, 08:59 AM
To the one and only LINN... the biggest thankyou ever and to your Brendan... for going out of your way to get all the bits and bobs collected for me and all the bits that you have given my brood... you truly are one in a million... THANKYOU

My Laura is still on the catwalk.

summersun xxx
Ah now im starting to get a swelled head lol. Your very welcome and im glad that laura is happy and that the fashion show was a success.
It was lovely to meet you again yesterday and for going the whole way around Asda with us on our manic shopping trip.
Also the yummy cake went down a treat with the birthday boy.
Hope we meet up again soon.
Your friend Linn

summersun
02-09-2009, 08:45 PM
The biggest Christmas thankyou ever goes to Kiwicooke... now fondly given the very apt nickname of MADDIE... as in Mad , insane , crazy.... because this mad mad mad but wonderful woman has sent me the most beautiful reindeer christmas decorations in the world .... they are stunning and i love them....

Kiwicooke has a crawling baby and decided to get rid of these unusual and beautiful decorations ... if it was me i would have found a space in the attic, garage, on top of the cupboard SOMEWHERE... but not give them away to me...

KC.... you have made my day ... thankyou sooooo much , will send you a pic ,

they will be much loved ....

summersun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kiwicooke
02-09-2009, 08:48 PM
The biggest Christmas thankyou ever goes to Kiwicooke... now fondly given the very apt nickname of MADDIE... as in Mad , insane , crazy.... because this mad mad mad but wonderful woman has sent me the most beautiful reindeer christmas decorations in the world .... they are stunning and i love them....

Kiwicooke has a crawling baby and decided to get rid of these unusual and beautiful decorations ... if it was me i would have found a space in the attic, garage, on top of the cupboard SOMEWHERE... but not give them away to me...

KC.... you have made my day ... thankyou sooooo much , will send you a pic ,

they will be much loved ....

summersun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah summersun, I feel so loved heehee.
Glad you like them but even more glad to get rid of them lol.

Have a good one.

Maddie - aka - kiwicooke

bluecurlygirl
02-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Hello,

A BIG thank you to bcg for offering me 'her garden' when she spirits off to another continent.
Yep, i also love this site for the funny comments i have come across, especial those on the slugs!
buy for now, happy hunting.
xxminnie pal

Only seeing this now minniepal - you're very welcome - now we gotta figure how to get it all down to ya and planted!!! Any helpers??

nono
06-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi all, I want to send another Big Thankyou to mrsl who sent me History Papers for my neice.

Best Wishes, Nono

Bettybooboopbedoop
07-09-2009, 10:35 AM
A Big Thank You to Summersun for the recent postage. I love it.

Etana
09-09-2009, 08:33 PM
A big thank you to Vol for posting so many magazines to me. They will keep me going for a while.
Etana

summersun
10-09-2009, 08:51 PM
You are more than welcome Betty xxxx

We miss you !

Summersun

A Big Thank You to Summersun for the recent postage. I love it.

summersun
10-09-2009, 09:05 PM
You know it never ceases to amaze me how kind and how willing to go out of their way most jumble towners are....

Considering most of us only know each other by our odd chosen names and our replies to various threads, and although most of us have never met we go out of our ways to help where we can....

So this week i am so grateful to GOOFY 92 for going above and beyond the call of duty and getting HOME ALONE 4 for my brood... and posting it to us.

I am forever greatful to her..

Thankyou Goofy92

Summersun xxx

Mickey
29-09-2009, 07:10 AM
Thank you SO much to K McD (you know who you are ;-]) who sent me the research DVD and Poster - They are just brilliant and a great help already :o))))))

I can't find the original post to thank you and my e-mail doesn't show your username so after much searching I am just going to say a HUGE BIG THANK YOU for that - it's going to be a blessing for so many extended generations of this family who will know a little bit more about themselves, each other and where they all fit into the world history :o)

Covelay
29-09-2009, 03:02 PM
************Maufant, you are an absolute star!***************

BillieT
29-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks a mill for the stuff today Maufant - and that extra piece you gave me?? Well my niece trotted off happily with it under her arm as soon as she saw it. It was so nice to see you again too.

Billie

maufant
30-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Thanks for that Covelay, not really deserved!!
Thanks for that too Billy T, it was lovely meeting you again too, sorry it was so rushed.

Mickey
30-09-2009, 08:52 PM
A HUUUUGE thank you to syhon and hubby :o) - you guys are just amazing :o)

nono
02-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Just want to say a Big Thankyou to Maufant for the beautiful childs dress which I received today for my grand-neice. Its fab. Best Wishes, Nono

maufant
02-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Just want to say a Big Thankyou to Maufant for the beautiful childs dress which I received today for my grand-neice. Its fab. Best Wishes, Nono

Thanks for that Nono, delighted you liked it. Regards.

nono
02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Another Big Thankyou goes to Pepperpixie, thankyou so much for the Company Lawbook you sent me for my daughter. Best Wishes, Nono

summersun
14-10-2009, 09:06 PM
The latest person to get the BIG THANKYOU TREATMENT IS IzzyIzzy, A wonderful lady whom i have never met, or spoken to (yet) but went way out of her way to get me something from Tramore!!!!!

IzzyIzzy, Thankyou for being so kind to a total stranger, you are one in a million and i appreciate what you did!!

take care

Summersun xxx

summersun
14-10-2009, 09:21 PM
To Sandymitch,

My very own Santa, .... When i posted my wanted add for an 8ft tree even before Christmas 2008 was over , NEVER in my wildest of dreams did i EVER believe that one day i would get one let alone a taller one!!!!

You have made this mad woman very happy, and i cannot wait to decorate it...

I promise to get my number 1 son to upload some pics for me...

Thankyou , thankyou , and again THANKYOU.... for choosing me .....

AND to Biker Chick , Linn, Brendan and to everyone else who pm'd me to say that there was a tree on offer in the misc section THANKYOU XXXXXX for letting me know, as i had just been about to switch off the pc and would never have known about this till 18 hours later and that might have been to late...

The Moral of the year is " Have Patience... all comes to those who wait!!!!! eventually!!!!

thankyou one and all

and may i be the first to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, safe and better 2010..... only 71 days to Christmas

SUMMERSUN XXXX

Bobbygene
21-10-2009, 09:56 PM
A big thank you to bobbygene for looking in the wanted section and going out of there way to help. many thanks. also to all the Jt kind people that i have received items from thanks a mill
You are very welcome Ace. I have just seen this. Regards Bobbygene

Bettybooboopbedoop
22-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Thanks to delia1 for the chest of drawers i picked up today. Love the colour.

Bettybooboopbedoop
22-10-2009, 08:01 PM
Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

summersun
22-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Your'e very welcome Betty... BUT you are a bad bad girl opening it already
.... ITS still 63 days to Christmas,,,, ;-((((((

Summersun xxx

Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

Pepperpixie
27-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

summersun
27-10-2009, 04:24 PM
To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX

Linn
27-10-2009, 09:41 PM
To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

AND AGAIN YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

dee1
27-10-2009, 10:22 PM
To Sandymitch,

My very own Santa, .... When i posted my wanted add for an 8ft tree even before Christmas 2008 was over , NEVER in my wildest of dreams did i EVER believe that one day i would get one let alone a taller one!!!!

You have made this mad woman very happy, and i cannot wait to decorate it...

I promise to get my number 1 son to upload some pics for me...

Thankyou , thankyou , and again THANKYOU.... for choosing me .....

AND to Biker Chick , Linn, Brendan and to everyone else who pm'd me to say that there was a tree on offer in the misc section THANKYOU XXXXXX for letting me know, as i had just been about to switch off the pc and would never have known about this till 18 hours later and that might have been to late...

The Moral of the year is " Have Patience... all comes to those who wait!!!!! eventually!!!!

thankyou one and all

and may i be the first to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, safe and better 2010..... only 71 days to Christmas

SUMMERSUN XXXX
DEAREST SUMMERSUN,
having just read your threads,with a smile and a watery eye or two,I simply am bursting to see your photos,Like you I am a sucker for everything christmassy.the children can have santy, we'll have the magic...pm me your address and I will forward you on something too, to add to your collection. blessed be to all.
dee1.

lorraine1979
29-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

I was really surprised and delighted to find this thank you!! It was no trouble at all, it was really nice to meet you so thank you for the thank you!!! ha ha :D

happiness
29-10-2009, 03:35 PM
would like to say a huge thanks to manufant for been a great friend and for the magic set and books for nathan .also margiegirl (and her daughters) .for the clothes and few bits she gave me today so thank you very much.
kind regards
harmony