PDA

View Full Version : RE: Query about items reserved

Stafford
12-08-2008, 10:57 PM
Hi,

I'm very confused and hope someone can help.

I have just seen the beautiful large mirror which has been reserved - my query is that I see that it was posted today at 11.48am but I was on jumbletown at lunchtime and this evening when I arrived home from work but it was not on the site. I have noticed this a few times with other items. I was surprised to see when it was posted that I did not see it lunchtime or after work when I got home. Am I doing something wrong. I just click on today's posts so I should have seen this at lunch time then surely. Sorry folks just want to make sure that I dont miss anything in the future (moving in a few months and hoping to get some stuff to get me started). What do you think?

Chris P
12-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Hi,

I'm very confused and hope someone can help.

I have just seen the beautiful large mirror which has been reserved - my query is that I see that it was posted today at 11.48am but I was on jumbletown at lunchtime and this evening when I arrived home from work but it was not on the site. I have noticed this a few times with other items. I was surprised to see when it was posted that I did not see it lunchtime or after work when I got home. Am I doing something wrong. I just click on today's posts so I should have seen this at lunch time then surely. Sorry folks just want to make sure that I dont miss anything in the future (moving in a few months and hoping to get some stuff to get me started). What do you think?
Hi Stafford,

Ronkie's "Large Mirror" ad was posted at 1:48 pm (lunchtime yesterday).

There is no time-delay in posts being made by Members and their appearance on the site.

Also, as the site is "live", Members should press the F5 key (top row of keyboard) to refresh their view of the website every few minutes or so. Otherwise, they may be looking at a cached/historic pageview, which obviously doesn't contain any new posts/threads.

Good luck with the house-move, Stafford!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

Stafford
12-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Thanks a lot Chris, I'll try the F5 button.

Cheers!

Chris P
12-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Thanks a lot Chris, I'll try the F5 button.

Cheers!
You're welcome, Stafford.

Regards
Chris P
Admin