PDA

View Full Version : New Member's Thank You

maufant
17-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone,
I only found out about Jumbletown in September, from a friend at work and I am totally addicted!!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and as I live alone it's like having a family around. I too met ghendy this morning (complete with chocs) and I felt I had known her forever.
So thanks to Chris in Admin and all the jts for brightening up my life.

Many, many thanks,

maufant

Chris P
17-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi everyonr,
I only found out about Jumbletown in September, from a friend at work and I am totally addicted!!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful, and as I live alone it's like having a family around. I too met ghendy this morning (complete with chocs) and I felt I had known her forever.

Many, many thanks,

maufant
Good to have you on board, maufant!

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

kiara
10-11-2008, 04:18 PM
maufant thats so sweet, i didnt realise you only joined us in september, im only here a few months myself and your right it is addictive, iv just been leaving it on all day while i potter around the house doing my bits and pieces, but i have to say im getting a little less done lately! its ok jtown i dont blame you!

maufant
10-11-2008, 05:34 PM
You are so right Kiara, I only work part-time and my days off were often long and lonely, now I'm always looking at jt and today I met another jumbletowner, a really really lovely person as were the others I met, I feel I'm making loads of new friends and the feeling is brilliant, so thanks to all and of course to Admin who do a wonderful job.

xmillyx2007
20-01-2009, 02:27 AM
I think i joined around september myself, i'm definitly addicted...
I don't ask for many items because my partner would kill me(cause he's the one left collecting items cause i don't drive) although i did place a rather large list in the wanted section yesterday but its all items i need as i only got a house in october and funds are low..
My mother was and still is a very big horder, she recintly moved to england to be with her family and i never told her about this site because no one else would ever get a look in...lol
I will one of these days go through all her stuff and one by one get everything she doesn't need and put it on jumbletown.
When she realises she has an adiction other wise she'd dis own me. :)

elbo
21-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone,

Many, many thanks,

maufant

In only joined last October or November. Completely addicted to it. Made (online) some lovely friends and as I don't work it is a great bonus to be able to try to get a few items for the house and my daughter's house also.
Thank you to everyone.
WHAT WOULD WE ALL DO WITHOUT JUMBLETOWN?

badboy
25-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Hi all,, just found this site tonight,,ive had a good look around and i am a liking it alot. and OMG is that the time already lol
well i better go to bed but im sure ill be back tomoro.

BYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:)

Juliakearney
06-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi how do you get into the chat line on this? I only joined today and i'm not sure how to use this site could you get back to me and tell me please my name is Mags.. Thank you..

Chris P
06-07-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi how do you get into the chat line on this? I only joined today and i'm not sure how to use this site...
Hi Juliakearney,

There is no General Chat forum on JumbleTown.

The site is solely for the Giving and Taking of free items and Green Tips. The following transactions are prohibited: selling, buying, auctioning, swapping, borrowing and lending.

To view the items, click on the forum/category/titles, e.g., Furniture, Computers, The Bathroom etc. To make a post on an ad/thread, click the "Post Reply" button at the top left and/or bottom left of the ad.

Our General User Guide is here:
http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/userguide/userguide.htm

A "User Tips" post is also located near the top of all the Givers forums...here:

http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=52598

Lastly, welcome to JumbleTown.

Regards
Chris P
Admin