PDA

View Full Version : can't find original post

amybaby
26-10-2008, 08:43 PM
hi,
i've just received an email advising latest post on an item i am interested in and one to which i had replied and sent a pm. but the link will not allow me access and i can't find the original post. it seems to have disappeared. it was for a box of books posted in home, miscellaneous section

Chris P
26-10-2008, 08:51 PM
hi,
i've just received an email advising latest post on an item i am interested in and one to which i had replied and sent a pm. but the link will not allow me access and i can't find the original post. it seems to have disappeared. it was for a box of books posted in home, miscellaneous section
Hi amybaby,

This item was withdrawn by the Giver and so the ad/thread was removed from the public forum by Admin.

Sorry about that!

Regards
Chris P
Admin

amybaby
26-10-2008, 09:08 PM
thanks for that. now i know where i stand.

kiara
10-11-2008, 04:07 PM
i had a selection of books in home misc. but didnt have internet access at home and i think it dissapeared due to me not updating it, i apologise for this, however i now have internet access at home and have reposted books with pictures, and they are still available, if it was me sorry again, kiara x

Chris P
10-11-2008, 07:05 PM
i had a selection of books in home misc. but didnt have internet access at home and i think it dissapeared due to me not updating it, i apologise for this, however i now have internet access at home and have reposted books with pictures, and they are still available, if it was me sorry again, kiara x
Hi Kiara,

In fact, Amybaby is referring to another JumbleTowner's ad. He withdrew the books because he discovered that his local school was willing to accept them.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

kiara
10-11-2008, 09:23 PM
hi again, thanks for clearing that up chris, was a bit worried there, thats a good idea though il keep it in mind if i have unwanted childrens books in the future.