PDA

View Full Version : Identify the Giver...

DubDub
12-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Dear Admin,

Would it be an idea to have the Giver’s post in a different colour to the rest of the replies?

For example, at the moment all the threads have a blue background, if the Giver’s background was green or (any other colour) it would make finding their latest post very easy instead of scrolling to the top of the post, finding out the Giver’s user name, then scrolling down through the post to see have they posted any updates etc.

I know that all Giver’s are to be encouraged to update their item as ‘reserved’ or ‘taken’ but if they are at that inbetween stage, it might be helpful to other people who have an interest in the item to let them know the latest.

Just a suggestion.

Dubdub

Chris P
12-11-2008, 02:34 PM
Dear Admin,

Would it be an idea to have the Giver’s post in a different colour to the rest of the replies?

For example, at the moment all the threads have a blue background, if the Giver’s background was green or (any other colour) it would make finding their latest post very easy instead of scrolling to the top of the post, finding out the Giver’s user name, then scrolling down through the post to see have they posted any updates etc.

I know that all Giver’s are to be encouraged to update their item as ‘reserved’ or ‘taken’ but if they are at that inbetween stage, it might be helpful to other people who have an interest in the item to let them know the latest.

Just a suggestion.

Dubdub
Thanks for the suggestion, DubDub.

I'll put it to the site's managers and techies to see if it's possible.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

betsy10112000
12-11-2008, 09:54 PM
yeah it is quite difficult and would make my life alot easier :)
good suggestion, i second that :) lol