PDA

View Full Version : ***Locations***

marylamb
14-11-2008, 12:01 AM
When you are reading some threads, you can see the location of where the item is being offered from, and on others you can,t which means you have to go back to the post to find out where it is located. Would,nt it be good if everyone had there location beside their user name. It saves people asking where are you located. I hope you understand what I mean.

Chris P
14-11-2008, 12:07 AM
When you are reading some threads, you can see the location of where the item is being offered from, and on others you can,t which means you have to go back to the post to find out where it is located. Would,nt it be good if everyone had there location beside their user name. It saves people asking where are you located. I hope you understand what I mean.
Hi marylamb,

What you suggest is commonsensical and it would help if more Members added their location to their User Profile (and to their ads in the Wanted forum).

However, some Members Give and Take for family and friends who may be in different parts of the country so they don't include their location in their User Profile.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

marylamb
14-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes Chris, I understand what you saying, but if people were putting an item up for someone else, they could add to their (short item description,) note of collection point. I hope more people will add their location, as it is so much handier.

elbo
27-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Well said Marylamb (and Mags2).
It would help a lot and save a lot of time.