PDA

View Full Version : Green Tips for a Party?

Erica08xx
22-11-2008, 11:10 PM
any green tips for a party?

Stuarty
23-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Childrens party? 21st? christmas party? party just because its Sunday Party?

Erica08xx
23-11-2008, 12:37 PM
just tips -- doesnt matter what type of party

DAVEDAVE
23-11-2008, 06:08 PM
I had some suggestions but they were removed

Chris P
23-11-2008, 06:39 PM
I had some suggestions but they were removed
Hi DaveDave,

Your post was removed as it was off-topic, i.e., a thread-spoiler.

Regards
Chris P
Admin

bluecurlygirl
23-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Someone posted up a post naming www.marthastewart.com Great ideas on green table decorations (fallen leaves, ivy etc). Hope this helps.

cathy
24-11-2008, 05:47 AM
I bought some hard plastic cups, wine glasses and black plastic plates.These are washable and reuseable and most important not brake able....well my 6 year old did do her best.They are great because every birthday party, or BBQ they come out.I got them reduced in home store in airside.I think the wine glasses where something like 6 for €2...They are better then normal plastic cups because they are washable.
enjoy your party,
cathy

Stuarty
24-11-2008, 03:21 PM
If you are handy with a sewing machine you can make reuseable pass the parcel sets from old fabric, my set comprises of a pair of old curtains, a duvet cover that got washed with playdoh inside, an odd pillowcase and an old fleece jumper... You just make up 5/6 bags that fit inside each other, sew up three sides and make a drawstring on the other side...and then when they are too old to play pass the parcel you still have bags to keep things in.. pairs of shoes, toys...

Hi bluecurlygirl, I mentioned marthastewart.com on another thread, glad to see that my suggestion got used!

Sarah

Erica08xx
25-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Someone posted up a post naming www.marthastewart.com Great ideas on green table decorations (fallen leaves, ivy etc). Hope this helps.

Thanks bluecurlygirl will have a good look at that :)

Erica08xx
25-11-2008, 12:39 AM
If you are handy with a sewing machine you can make reuseable pass the parcel sets from old fabric, my set comprises of a pair of old curtains, a duvet cover that got washed with playdoh inside, an odd pillowcase and an old fleece jumper... You just make up 5/6 bags that fit inside each other, sew up three sides and make a drawstring on the other side...and then when they are too old to play pass the parcel you still have bags to keep things in.. pairs of shoes, toys...

Hi bluecurlygirl, I mentioned marthastewart.com on another thread, glad to see that my suggestion got used!

Sarah

Thats a really good idea thing i could manage pillowcases i have plenty of them old

Erica08xx
25-11-2008, 12:43 AM
I bought some hard plastic cups, wine glasses and black plastic plates.These are washable and reuseable and most important not brake able....well my 6 year old did do her best.They are great because every birthday party, or BBQ they come out.I got them reduced in home store in airside.I think the wine glasses where something like 6 for €2...They are better then normal plastic cups because they are washable.
enjoy your party,
cathy

ooo Thats actually a really good idea someone had previously said to me use dishes prom my own house but i was afraid of them braking never taught of hard plastic ones would take awhile for them to brake and they would be sturdy not like the use once ones that everyone hates drinking out of.
and now that theres new fairy there wont be any orange in my hard plastic unless i put it there :)

Thanks Cathy