PDA

View Full Version : Repurposed: Bree's Music Sheets

unapam
05-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Many thanks to Bree who recently distributed thousands of blank music sheets to many JTers.

This is what I have made so far from them:

1. Handmade envelopes to go with my handmade cards.

2. More of the lovely little origami paper stars

3. Wrapping paper for small Christmas gifts.

I'll also be using some of this for a scrapbook I am working on, and lining drawers and shelves.

The Mammy
05-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Fabulous as usual Pam,
Well Done : )

Bunty
05-12-2008, 07:05 PM
Unapam, you really are an inspiration. Every time I log in you appear to have another great idea. Where do you get such energy??
Regards, B.

ghendy
05-12-2008, 07:20 PM
These are great. You really are an inspiration!

unapam
05-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Many thanks to The Mammy who sent me this old Christmas wreath for a makeover.
I usesd some of Bree's music sheets and some plastic mistletoe and an origami paper star to give it a new look. I love the result.

unapam
05-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Unapam, you really are an inspiration. Every time I log in you appear to have another great idea. Where do you get such energy??
Regards, B.

Oh, that's easy...I'm hyperactive!

krismcd03
06-12-2008, 09:14 AM
The present looks great wrapped in that paper. looks very classy. full marks on originality

Bawnie
06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Love the wrapping paper and the wreath. Spend hours last night trying to make one wreath. Googled it and got a video on how to make it, only problem was that the demo paper was white and background white. Also printed off intructions on how to do it on site, couldn't do it with that either, have time on my hands, well a little and am determined to make some wreaths. Help please and much appreciated!

unapam
06-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Love the wrapping paper and the wreath. Spend hours last night trying to make one wreath. Googled it and got a video on how to make it, only problem was that the demo paper was white and background white. Also printed off intructions on how to do it on site, couldn't do it with that either, have time on my hands, well a little and am determined to make some wreaths. Help please and much appreciated!

Hi, I have given the instructions for two wreaths on another post "green christmas window" have a look and see as they are quite easy. good luck!

Bawnie
07-12-2008, 12:07 AM
I looked there, and tonight i found oragami basic website.. Think I've got it! Thanks unapam, you inspire me daily!

The Mammy
07-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Many thanks to The Mammy who sent me this old Christmas wreath for a makeover.
I usesd some of Bree's music sheets and some plastic mistletoe and an origami paper star to give it a new look. I love the result.
Well done pam,
I just knew it would be better in your tallented hands..and your mantelpiece looks great too..
Best Wishes M.

Bree
08-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi Pam, Thank you for posting. You have certainly given a new lease of life to those music sheets. They could be sitting in the corner of my room for the next 100 years and I would continue to simply view them as something to write upon. If I only had a snipping of your artistic mind/imagination (let alone your energy) I would be over the moon with joy. The re-vamping of The Mammy’s wreath is also brilliant. You are indeed an inspiration to us all.
Have a super Xmas Pam, you more then deserve to.
Every good wish your way from Bree

jenniferalan
13-12-2008, 07:49 PM
unapam id say u have a gorgeous house decorated in all ur beautiful original ideas! ur christmas decs are fab

Linn
27-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Unapam you put us to shame again. Your ideas and end products are fantastic. Fair play to you.