PDA

View Full Version : guy going to live without money for a yr - impossible?!

jenniferalan
07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
I was watching Seoige yesterday and there was a guy on it that has set up a goal for the new yr - to live without money for 12 months. He grows his own food, owns a bike for transport, runs his own electricity, uses free wi-fi for his laptop(clever!), collects wood for heat and he lives in a trailor. Not sure of his location but i know he's from Donegal originally.

Impossible?

deeogee
07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
No TV (no license) for a year? Now thats impossible

ireneo
07-01-2009, 01:46 PM
He obviously has no wife or girlfriend. Wouldnt he be a cheap date? You just give him a plate of his homegrown veg at the fire and thats it. Id then go home and watch Eastenders and come back later.

Linn
07-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Whats he going to do if he gets sick. Cause you wont get a Doctor or medicine for free these days unless your lucky enough to have a medical card.
It would be great if he could do it but for some reason i cant see it happening. Theres always something you need money for these days.

elbo
07-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Whats he going to do if he gets sick. Cause you wont get a Doctor or medicine for free these days unless your lucky enough to have a medical card.
It would be great if he could do it but for some reason i cant see it happening. Theres always something you need money for these days.

He probably has the medical card, so wouldn't need money for doctor/medication.
I think a year is quite ambitious for him.
Would pity a wife/girlfriend/child also - probably single living alone.
Didn't see programme so don't know.
His friends won't get birthday presents this year!!!!!

jenniferalan
07-01-2009, 02:33 PM
lol, think he lives alone as mobile home looked very small. i think he will be bartering instead of using money etc if he needed to go somewhere ask a neighbour for a lift and repay him with homegrown fruit or something!

jenniferalan
07-01-2009, 02:34 PM
He obviously has no wife or girlfriend. Wouldnt he be a cheap date? You just give him a plate of his homegrown veg at the fire and thats it. Id then go home and watch Eastenders and come back later.

hahahahahah :)

maggiemoo
07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
how is he going to buy loo paper????????????????????

lanesborobabe
07-01-2009, 04:35 PM
maybe he will use the public toilets or just nick the loo roll lol

Bawnie
07-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Or maybe he'll use a doc leaf for loo roll!! God fair play to him, wonder if he'll set up a blog for it. Also no dental care, haircuts(unless he does it himself). He's ambitious but would doubt he could do it but God loves a trier!

MandyD
07-01-2009, 06:26 PM
I seen a programme the other night about a guy who was aiming for two weeks of it...living for free. He was sleeping in a park for the first or second night :-(

Then someone he never met before offered to put him up in their house...he learned which wild foods he could eat, and trawled through skips and commercial bins for food. You'd be surprised at the stuff he found in a bin outside Marks and Spencers. Clothes, boots, a bike, a chocolate cake not even opened....wow.

Isn't it amazing what people throw out? You only have to come to this site to see what people would have to otherwise throw away... mind boggling.

A year? I'm a bit sceptical of that, to be honest... Obviously doesn't have any children...they are the most expensive things in the world!

kila2008
07-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Saw a feature on Oprah one time about people in the US who go routing around in skips outside supermarkets and restaurants...they were from all walks of life and used to meet up and got in groups. It actually looked like great fun and most of the food that they found was in really good condition. There was a lot of fresh fruit and veg...apparently it was thrown out by the supermarket because it had marks or dents on it and customers want perfect looking fruit. They had a name for the outings but can't remember what it was.

summersun
07-01-2009, 08:54 PM
Saw a feature on Oprah one time about people in the US who go routing around in skips outside supermarkets and restaurants...they were from all walks of life and used to meet up and got in groups. It actually looked like great fun and most of the food that they found was in really good condition. There was a lot of fresh fruit and veg...apparently it was thrown out by the supermarket because it had marks or dents on it and customers want perfect looking fruit. They had a name for the outings but can't remember what it was.

IT WAS CALLED "FREE CYCLING" WHERE THEY WENT SCAVENGING FOR FOOD ETC... MY GOD JUST THE THOUGHT OF SPENDING NO MONEY FOR A YEAR... NO TV FOR A DAY IS BAD ENOUGH , BUT THE THOUGHT OF NO NEIGHBOURS, EAST ENDERS, CORONATION ST OR CASUALTY I COULDNT DO IT... LET ALONE NO SWEETS, SHAMPOO.... I 'D LOVE TO BE A FLY ON HIS WALL THOUGH...

SUMMERSUN

kilk
07-01-2009, 09:01 PM
if he had a wall !!

cascais
07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
now i don t really belive this poor man will manage the whole year, i ll give him a month !

saw this programme on the telly about this english guy that went around a few countries on 5 (whatever currency) a day and that seemed hard enough. i can t imagine having no money at all. ( lucky english guy compared to the donegal lad)
in england , scottland and wales he did not do too bad, people gave him lifts, places to stay ( for free) and even food.
but i guess you get a whole lot more with 5 pounds sterling a day than 5 dollars...
in america ( when i saw most of the episodes) he slept rough for a few nights but manage to convince someone( after speaking to them for 10 minutes) to give him the keys to her apartment ( in chicago or something). this would never happen here, no one would trust you enough...

cascais

jenniferalan
07-01-2009, 11:50 PM
I seen a programme the other night about a guy who was aiming for two weeks of it...living for free. He was sleeping in a park for the first or second night :-(

Then someone he never met before offered to put him up in their house...he learned which wild foods he could eat, and trawled through skips and commercial bins for food. You'd be surprised at the stuff he found in a bin outside Marks and Spencers. Clothes, boots, a bike, a chocolate cake not even opened....wow.

Isn't it amazing what people throw out? You only have to come to this site to see what people would have to otherwise throw away... mind boggling.

A year? I'm a bit sceptical of that, to be honest... Obviously doesn't have any children...they are the most expensive things in the world!

Hi Mandy, it is amazing what ppl throw away. My friend worked in a restaurant for many yrs and she used to tell me what they did with the food, half hr before closing time they bined all food there, staff was not allowed take any food home altho it was going in the bin.

I know loads of ppl who work in shops and a lot of things go in the bin. Odd stock and partly broken items are usually thrown away. I often buy things for cheap if it is partly broken eg recently i bought the wrought iron bottom part of a lantern that holds a candle for 10c just because the glass was broken they were going to throw it away. i dont even need the glass and my candles fit perfectly in it! Odds are thrown in the bin too eg stuff like pyjamas, tights, socks, underwear are often sold as multi packs and when someone wants to look at an item in the shop they pull out the whole packet and items get mixed up etc and shop assistant might not be able to repackage them. Lots of these sort of things get thrown in the bin, but if ur in the shop regularly u will be able to buy such items for 1.00 or 50c etc if u spot them on shelf before they go in the bin

irishrose
08-01-2009, 12:01 AM

Dumpster diving?

Ocker
08-01-2009, 07:08 PM
He'll probably do it.......nothing is really impossible unless you want to cancel your Readers Digest subscription. But then the glossy circulars could be handy if he runs out of loo paper.

ireneo
08-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Of course he will manage, didnt Berty Ahern manage to live without his money for years, He used all of ours instead and didnt need toilet paper either, probably used fivers for that too

But in saying that, I like Berty!!!

Moeby
08-01-2009, 10:56 PM
I think he watched too many re-runs of the Good Life, remember the couple that lived in Surrey that tried to be self sufficient. I wish him luck but I find every time you go out your front door you seem to be spending money. Even a free trip to the local park with the kids means chrisps, drinks and a few sweets.

ireneo
08-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Yes and you literally cant wee without money now either. Everywhere you go has a slot to pay for toilets or a key on something as big as a brick in some places.

The worlds gone Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linn
09-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Of course he will manage, didnt Berty Ahern manage to live without his money for years, He used all of ours instead and didnt need toilet paper either, probably used fivers for that too

But in saying that, I like Berty!!!
HAHAHA that made me laugh but its totally true lol.

cheddarlane
14-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Ooo.. back to nature there then... he must use a docking leaf, or old news paper.. I would miss the andrex puppies and kitten soft!!

TheBear
14-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Dumpster diving?
I believe they're called Freegans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeganism

Tribesman06
16-01-2009, 04:46 PM
THE THOUGHT OF NO NEIGHBOURS, EAST ENDERS, CORONATION ST OR CASUALTY I COULDNT DO IT...

SUMMERSUN

Throw in no Fair City and I'll give it a go myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hotlipsxx01
16-01-2009, 05:05 PM
he needs to learn to make home made wine with the fruit he is growing, could keep him warm at night along with any potential dates

though no running water could be an issue the next morning unless he's storing up plenty of large leaves

there's always nettle tea, for detoxing the morning after

someone should donate him a lamb , yummy !

Gabsdot
17-01-2009, 09:18 PM
There was a woman, in New York I think who lived for a year without buying anything except necessities.
Necessities were mortgage, heating bills, electricity etc, Food was basic, no treats, alcohol etc. She didn't buy any new clothes. All entertainment was free stuff, museums, library etc. No eating out etc.
It was very interesting to listen to her. She wrote a book about it.

julfren
17-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Sounds like it would be a fascinating book to read, Gabsdot. Do you remember the name of it by any chance?

Jul

Headwave
18-01-2009, 12:49 PM
No need for loo roll! Before we shredded trees for toilet paper we used damp moss. I've been caught short in the woods and it really is a lot better than paper I'll tell you. Natures own baby wipe as you get a wash into the bargain.

They used damp moss in all them posh 16th Century tower houses, knowing that is what put it in my head while stuck in the woods.

Just check it for insects first!

;)

Bubbles2
18-01-2009, 02:05 PM
And as he will have no electricity he will have no computer to check out what he could find to recycle free on JT!!!!!

cheddarlane
18-01-2009, 03:28 PM
I can just imagine it!!Bits falling off! think I would use a docking leaf!! or random crisp packet left by some picknicers!!! hahaha

I am potty training this week and the thoughs of moss!! a baby wipe is a god send!!!

If I were to be a celeb I would never take part in that I am a celeb... get me out of here! No way!!

cheddarlane
18-01-2009, 03:31 PM
was he not connecting a wind turbine or something to get electricity?

sure he could pop in next door to his neighbour and think outside the box! woudn't be his bill! I am such a cheat!

I'd be like the joanne off the Apprentice. LOL

bluecurlygirl
19-01-2009, 10:42 AM
There was a woman, in New York I think who lived for a year without buying anything except necessities.
Necessities were mortgage, heating bills, electricity etc, Food was basic, no treats, alcohol etc. She didn't buy any new clothes. All entertainment was free stuff, museums, library etc. No eating out etc.
It was very interesting to listen to her. She wrote a book about it.

Hi Gabsdot, She was a teacher from Bristol and she lived for a year on £1 a day. Her book is called "How I Lived a Year on Just a Pound a Day". She was also interviewed on that program where yer man lived for two weeks for free. She went to a lot of art galleries and book launches, poetry readings etc. where food would be provided and things like that. It was very interesting to listen to her. We should all give it a try for a week and see how we get on!

Rufus Fornow
23-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Ithink they are called "freegans"

lislaw
23-01-2009, 07:18 PM
No need for loo roll! Before we shredded trees for toilet paper we used damp moss. I've been caught short in the woods and it really is a lot better than paper I'll tell you. Natures own baby wipe as you get a wash into the bargain.

They used damp moss in all them posh 16th Century tower houses, knowing that is what put it in my head while stuck in the woods.

Just check it for insects first!

;)

Apparently menustrating women used to use moss and I believe it also has antiseptic properties.

I think he's a very brave man myself. But I'll bet he'll be surprised at how little he actually needs to survive. For anyone interested "Into the Wild" is a great film about something not a million miles away from this subject and the book is also a very good read. Very thought provocating.

Headwave
23-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Somebody was watching Victorian Farm, and paying attention! :P

BCD
23-01-2009, 11:17 PM
I have to say I do admire him..A few christmas' ago my dad bought me the "EARTHS CHILDREN" collection by author Jean M.Auel...Its about the Neanderthal and jeez it just blew my mind...facinating books...I cherish them dearly,keep them tucked away and often find myself going back to them when i've run outta books to read..I'd love to try and live free for a year.."live off the land!!" but alass i'm not too sure kids and hubby would be too impressed!!

lislaw
24-01-2009, 11:08 AM
Somebody was watching Victorian Farm, and paying attention! :P

You know, I think it was more like one of those survivorman programmes - off in the woods; surviving on what's around you.

Although Victorian Farm sounds very interesting, must keep an eye out for that one!! :)

needmoresleep
24-01-2009, 03:48 PM
thats really interesting. Is there any update on him or information?
Sounds like a good challenge.
And has to be do-able.
You think about people in the out back in austraila alot of them live on their land etc.

Ocker
24-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Thats right needmoresleep. In the outback they live off the land. Dont even need a ute as long as the liquor stores delivers the Fourex.

jenniferalan
03-02-2009, 11:09 PM
i'll do some googling tomorrow and find some updates! would be interesting to see how hes getting on, wonder does he have his own website...

Ecoprincess
09-02-2009, 05:54 PM
I was watching Seoige yesterday and there was a guy on it that has set up a goal for the new yr - to live without money for 12 months. He grows his own food, owns a bike for transport, runs his own electricity, uses free wi-fi for his laptop(clever!), collects wood for heat and he lives in a trailor. Not sure of his location but i know he's from Donegal originally.

Impossible?

Did it for the first 4 years that I came to my farm. I traded by exchanging things like a days work for the use of a tractor and trailer etc but money never dirtied my hands until one day I decided I needed a Harley Davidson, infact life wasnt worth living without one.

I still live on €25.00 a week. I have a boyfriend, he has not got a problem with my lifestyle and yes we go out and yes I pay my own way.

frantasia
10-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Living on €25 a week - Tell us how, please!

Any money saving tips appreciated - is it €25 disposable? - as in, are bills etc. covered in some other way? Or is it €25 in total?

either way, it sounds fascinating, I'd love to know a bit about how you do it.

jenniferalan
10-02-2009, 04:02 PM
wow 25euro a week, how is that possible?

Ecoprincess
10-02-2009, 07:00 PM
wow 25euro a week, how is that possible?

€25.00 x 52 = 1300
=

HRT = €360.00 Hormone Replacement Therapy = ovarian cancer 18 years ago

ESB = €300.00 use a meter then you know what you are using

Clothes = €260.00 - second hand and exchange with freinds

Yeast = I sell potchin to pay for yeast for my bread and brews

Seeds = I sell some herb plants and produce to pay for more seeds

Phone = paid for by farm income

Goats = concentrates paid for by selling their babies, cheese and milk to friends

Vehicle = have a company van and the firm supplies fuel

ducks and bantam chickens - sell eggs and babies to pay for food.

Bees - sell honey to pay for food and hives etc, also make beauty creams, shampoos and candles from wax to pay towards beekeeping stuff etc use the stuff myself to keep myself beautiful LOL

Fuel have my own turf and planted a wood for fire wood.

Water - use rain water I have mains connected but dont use it

I get a whole pig from my friends and sell half to pay the whole price for my pig.

I give the vet produce from the garden and bottled fruits - I do a nice line of things like black currents in sloe gin, or rhubarb wine, or elderberry champaign its all nice stuff and he gives it to friends for xmas or eats it himself. He has worked for fresh milk, cheeses, and help with his herb garden.

The vet shoots and gives me a hole deer every year which I exchange for a half a sheep which he butchers himself. I take half my deer and give the other half to the pig people who give me as abut quarter of a cow. I do my own fishing, River - fly and bait, off the harbour, beach cast and go out in afriends boat, I also go to the local loch for brownies. I give some to friends if I have a glut and they come around with their gluts and we all glut out together LOL

I had a fight with the local fox hunters coming into my valley and interupting my life and blocked the lane so they could not get passed, we made an agreement, no dogs, I must be notified and any help I need given ie getting in my stock, cat, dog, etc. they must shoot any mink they see, AND any phesants, ducks, rabbits, that they shoot are mine NO shooting the hares.

There is one rule that I have never regretted, if you sit at my table and eat you do a job for it, even if its washing up and putting away, or weeding you do a job. If you stay over you do a job a day and lend a hand with the everyday tasks like lighting fires, milking etc. But you also get to have a bevvy at night too :)

did I miss anything out - anything important that is

Cat food = €150.00
I love him to bits the dog gets scraps, and I love her to bits too

I suppose I'm jsut waistfull and indulgent with the rest of the money

Leave your purse at home, that includes the credit card, dont impulse buy.

bluecurlygirl
19-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Fair play to you and thanks a million for posting up how you do it. I'm going on a career break next month so very limited funds. I'll have about €180 p.w. and I'm trying to juggle it in my head at the minute. I'm trying to come up with ways that I can exchange things I do for things I need. However, I'm thinking of maybe backpacking now (was thinkig of moving to South Africa - could happen too. It'll be one or the other). But I'll certainly be showing this to my son who isn't coming with us (sniff, sniff - I'll be lost without him - he's my right hand man). He's going back to college and will hopefully get some sort of grant but there's no jobs out there so he'll have to get his thinking cap on. It's the one good thing about the recession I suppose. A lot of us will be going back to bartering. The person that invented money shoulda been shot. The whole recession might just save the planet. Here's hoping and again Ecoprincess - well done. You're obviously extremely talented with all the things you make from your own produce. You must be very proud of yourself too.

mems
20-07-2009, 06:34 PM
yes fair play to u ecoprincess.we all should try alittle of these ways! its about time we learned to share and help one onther instead of tryin to outdo the neighbors!!

Ruthy
21-07-2009, 11:25 AM
What happens if you get sick and need medical attention? If you use a medical card or the public health system you are using money, just other people's money..... which if you don't pay taxes you haven't contributed to.

bluecurlygirl
21-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Hiya Ruthy, ecoprincess said she has a company car so obviously she works and I would presume therefore she pays taxes. And I don't think we should even go down this road. Enough politicians squandering taxpayers money but no-one says a word to them about it.

Ruthy
21-07-2009, 05:14 PM
Ahh, had to trawl back a bit to see! I wasn't referring to Ecoprincess, who is clearly partially plugged into the money economy, I was referring to the very first post which posed the question was it possible to live without money for a year. I don't think this is possible in our modern economy to live without money as at some point you will have to make use of something for which you don't pay, like the public health system, but for which someone somewhere has paid. Even just cycling up into town you are making use of roads paid for by people's taxes.....

So unless you live on an island, and totally support yourself, including healing yourself when you get sick, its not possible to live entirely without making use of money.

beldarin
31-07-2009, 07:58 PM
This guy is kinda interesting alright, here's his blog:

http://www.justfortheloveofit.org/blog

he is founder of " The freeconomy movement"

photolady
28-10-2009, 07:18 PM
oh how i envy him...am so planning dat sort of life....simple, pleasant and honest.

chucken1
28-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi folks. Wait till the December budget and we.ll all be living with no money!! LOL??????

lislaw
27-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Was listening to the radio yesterday. Well, he did it!! He's been living for 14 months now without spending any money and says he can't imagine going back to living any other way!

Eibhlin ni Sheambrai
27-01-2010, 10:40 AM
THERE was an article in the paper the other day about a girl in England who lost her job and moved into a squat in london and lived free for a year. SHe has written a book called 'adventures from the edge of a wasteful society' or sumthing like that. THey call themselves 'freegans' the ones who live out of skips at supermarkets etc. WE are a very wasteful people. Thank GOD for J.T.

lislaw
27-01-2010, 10:52 AM
I don't think this guy lives out of a skip so much. I saw a programme on C4 ( I think) about him at one stage. He lives in a caravan in a field, donated by a farmer and gathers whatever he can growing wild and cultivates crops etc.
Freegans are a whole other area altogether, ranging from those trying to make a social comment to people who do it merely to survive.

dee1
27-01-2010, 11:35 AM
I don't think this guy lives out of a skip so much. I saw a programme on C4 ( I think) about him at one stage. He lives in a caravan in a field, donated by a farmer and gathers whatever he can growing wild and cultivates crops etc.
Freegans are a whole other area altogether, ranging from those trying to make a social comment to people who do it merely to survive.
I was talking to someone about all grocery food wastage,and again through that ever popular grapevine,found out from people working in the 3 major supermarkets here, that they have their skips locked to prevent rummaging for food.On closer inspection I noticed that 1 company have a camera overlooking their skips, and that another has their skips caged.I gave up looking after that.and one girl told me where she works they dump the food if its not sold on the day it goes to the sell by date.and appently tried to have a guy done for looting from a skip,if that is true or not I do not know,But I dont think I will be doing it just to get to the truth.Not unless I get paid to go undercover...lol...

mw100860
27-01-2010, 06:21 PM
Isn't it dreadful that supermarkets would throw food away rather than give it to somebody to eat. I'm sure that wonderful Capuchin friar who has the soup kitchen in Dublin's Bow St ( can't remember his name ) would be very glad of it. They'd also be saving on the cost of dumping it.

TickTock
28-01-2010, 04:55 PM
I used to run a stall for a charity fundraiser and the supermarkets used to give them the left over bread/cakes that they couldn't sell as 'fresh' the next day. Several charities would Q late on the Friday night having made prior arrangements with the Manager. Sometimes we couldn't even sell it for 10/20 cents a loaf because there was so much. A family can only eat so much, and freeze so much, and there was feedback that the products were TOO stale! I hasten to add that the products were of the variety that went off very quickly - we never got any Brennan's bread, that's for sure. However, I don't run that stall any more so I don't know if the supermarkets are still doing it. Maybe they give it to St. V de Paul? or other charities for the poor. You can ring the supermarket manager and enquire what they do, if you are in need.

TickTock
28-01-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm full of admiration for Ecoprincess and the way she runs her life! However, I hope you don't mind me having a little fun - I've given you some marks and comments:

HRT = €360.00 Medication – no problems here - you gotta have this! 10 out of 10

ESB = €300.00 – Is this possible ‘cos you have a sold fuel cooker? Marks pending

Clothes = €260.00 – No! sorry! – far too extravagant!!!!! Ever hear of Robinson Crusoe? Wear animal skins! No marks – could do better!

Yeast – selling poitin - I’m sure you mean you sell home brewed beer or home made wine – you can’t mean poitin! Marks pending.

Seeds = selling plants to buy seed – perfect! 10 out of 10

Phone = Is this a landline, or mobile? Marks pending

Goats = selling their babies, cheese and milk to friends – Excellent!! 10 out of 10

Vehicle = company van – I have to ask the hard question – Does your employer know that you use his van, insurance, and fuel for personal use? Most employers would not be happy with that but hopefully you have a great relationship with yours. Marks pending.

ducks and bantam chickens - sell eggs and babies– Fantastic!! 10 / 10

Bees - sell honey, make beauty creams, shampoos and candles from wax – Wonderful! 10 / 10

Own turf and planted a wood for fire wood – what could be better? 10 / 10

Water - use rain water – What an eco warrior! Excellent! 10 / 10

I get a whole pig from my friends and sell half to pay the whole price for my pig – Good entrepreneurial skills - 10 / 10

I give the vet produce and help with his herb garden – Such mastery! 10 / 10

Vet gives me a whole deer/exchange for a half a sheep /pig people give me quarter of a cow - Remarkable barter system 10 / 10

I do my own fishing – makes good sense 10 / 10

Made an agreement with the hunt – Fine negotiating skills - 10 / 10

If you sit at my table and eat you do a job for it– Admirable, fair exchange is no robbery and good example for others - 10 / 10

Cat food = €150.00 – No marks! just eat the cat!

Please keep on giving us your pearls of wisdom, really impressed!

TheBear
29-01-2010, 04:54 PM
Isn't it dreadful that supermarkets would throw food away rather than give it to somebody to eat. I'm sure that wonderful Capuchin friar who has the soup kitchen in Dublin's Bow St ( can't remember his name ) would be very glad of it. They'd also be saving on the cost of dumping it.
As TickTock says, supermarkets are happy to give it away to charities who ask for it. We used to get cakes and biscuits for conferences for a youth group I used to work with.

TomK
11-05-2018, 09:57 PM
You would be interested in a book called 'The moneyless man'

As far as I can remember the mans name is Mark Boyle, from Ireland, but lived without money while he lived in England, it went very well for him.

Eibhlin ni Sheambrai
13-05-2018, 05:43 PM
Have a look at Mark Boyle, The Moneyless Man. Living for a year without money has already been done.

zoe in the sun
21-05-2018, 02:11 PM
someone said imagine living without eastenders ,coronation st or neighbours for a year well it sounds very nice to me , bliss ! not living beside my neighbours for a year , heaven on earth ! and as for the crowd down the road ..... i could do that !

TallStanley
06-05-2020, 09:16 AM
someone said imagine living without eastenders ,coronation st or neighbours for a year well it sounds very nice to me , bliss ! not living beside my neighbours for a year , heaven on earth ! and as for the crowd down the road ..... i could do that !

Now it the right time to test all these tips.