PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas to all our Members, Supporters & Visitors

Dave Hagan
19-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi All,

We would like to wish all our Members, Supporters and Visitors a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. Thanks for your fantastic contribution to JumbleTown throughout the year.

Regards
Dave Hagan
Chris P
(Admin)

durran
19-12-2006, 11:08 AM
I would like to wish admin, all givers and all takers a happy Christmas too!

Bunty
19-12-2006, 12:09 PM
I would also like to wish all the admin. staff and all the other jumbletown members a very happy Christmas and a great 2007, especially all those people with whom I have had correspondence with and those from whom I have received items from.
Regards and God Bless,
Bunty

marty f
19-12-2006, 12:27 PM
I too would like to wish one and all in Jumbletown a very happy Christmas and New year and a big thank you to the givers and takers ive met through this wonderful web-site.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK Y'ALL!
Marty F

skip
21-12-2006, 09:57 PM
wish u all a very nice and safe christmas!!! and thanks to the admins and all members. best wishes for 2007 ;)

Aceshigh
21-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Merry Christmas To One And All I Have Had A Great Year To Date With All The Goodies That I Have Been Lucky Enough To Receive And It Feels Like Christmas Each Time I Collect Its A Great Time Of Year And This Site Makes It Feel Like Christmas Nearly Everyday A Big Thanx And Merry Christmas To Everyone
..thanx
....wayne

Chris P
21-12-2006, 11:54 PM
This Site Makes It Feel Like Christmas Nearly Every day
....wayne

"Christmas Every Day!" Now, there's a slogan for JumbleTown, though I'm not sure how popular "Jinglebells" in June would be. Still, you never know...

Thanks Aceshigh!

Regards
Chris P
(Admin)

Little Chip
22-12-2006, 01:29 PM
"Christmas Every Day!" Now, there's a slogan for JumbleTown
(Admin)

Indeed, very funny and Merry Christmas one and all!

Fries-With-That
23-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Hello Jumbletowners,

I would like to wish all users of Jumbletown a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would also like to thank those people that I have received Items from (you know who you are) and to those that have collected items from me I hope you get many years of good use from them before you have to send them for recycling.

A special Christmas wish must go to Chris and Dave (Chas and Dave haha ha) for their help and understanding when I have erred in my endevours........keep up the good work.........Nollaig Shona Duit...........

Regards,

Fries.

Chris P
24-12-2006, 04:33 PM
A special Christmas wish must go to Chris and Dave (Chas and Dave haha ha) for their help and understanding... Fries.

Hi Fries-With-That,

Thanks for your contribution(s) throughout the year. I trust you'll be listening to a little bit of what's below over the Christmas :)

Regards
Chris P
(Admin)