PDA

View Full Version : Re-Styled Knobs.

melissabell
02-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi,

I got these from a lovely Jumbletowner. Unfortunately I can't remember who and I need some help with this as I owe her payment for postage!!!! I knew who it was, deleted her messages and then got really sick with vertigo for a few weeks!!! I totally forgot I was to send her money and now I've no idea who it is. Please, Please help if it's you or you know who it is, let me know :)

The built in wardrobes in our house are, well horrible I think and there's no funds for replacing them for a long time so I thought they'd improve with some new knobs, I saw these and thought they'd be perfect but I can never leave anything alone!! so I spray painted them black to match accessories and there were metal disks in the centres but they were marked so I got my craft drill and etched into them to change the texture. The photos aren't the clearest but It's made a big difference to our room!!!

Thank You so much for them and PLEASE get in touch so I can pay you :)

It was MTT!!! tHANK yOU SO MUCH :)

Bubbles2
02-10-2009, 05:44 PM
What a lovely job well done - you have given me ideas for my own wardrobe doors!!
B2

sparkwell
02-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Hi Melissa

I hope you have been busy planting! You made a lovely job of those knobs, I knew I recognised them from a before & after it was MTT that gave them to you! Have a look at the thread in this forum called chest of drawers!!

Regards
S

unapam
02-10-2009, 10:54 PM
They are transformed and so are the doors. Amazing how a little change makes such a difference! Well done.

flybynight
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Wow! They look great, it's amazing what you can do with a little imagination, so smart and modern. Well done
Flybynight

MTT
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
what a lovely job you have done with the knobs. Please don't worry about the postage as I am only too delighted that they have been put to good use, my hubby wanted me to put them in the bin!!
I love it when I don't listen and am proven right, I knew someone out there in jumbletown land would find a use for them!!
again well done!