PDA

View Full Version : Chaise Longue, Feeding Chair and Footstool

raviravi
16-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Unfortunately I deleted most of the before pictures from my memory card by mistake, but felt I should still share the after pictures with you.

I got these three pieces of furniture over the past six months from kind Jumbletowners and have got them recovered. I got the chaise (originally a plain beige, see last pic) from Niall101 whose cat had used it as a bed!! and the footstool (a bluey green pattern) I got from a member in Leixlip and the chair (a green pattern) from a member in Glenageary sorry I cant remember your names but you might remember giving them to me. I got them professionally covered as I considered tackling the job myself but then time wasnt in my favour.

Thank you to one and all and to a very special group of people who are Jumbletown users.

unapam
17-02-2010, 02:14 PM
These turned out wonderfully! A new lease of life for them. Love the lounger especially. Beautiful

raviravi
17-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi Unapam, I had always wanted a chaise since I was a child and when this came up here and I was given it I could not believe it.

I would love to have your talents and some of the talents of the other Jumbletowners that have showed their work here, you all give wonderful inspiration to your fellow members and show that all you need is a little imagination to give something a new life!

Linn
17-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Beautiful pieces of furniture. They look fabulous.
Now raviravi tut tut you shouldnt have told my mother that you got a chaise longue lol. Cause all ive been hearing everyday since you mentioned it is oh ive always wanted a chaise since i can remember. I have the perfect spot to put it. So now ive a wanted ad looking for one lol.

raviravi
17-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Beautiful pieces of furniture. They look fabulous.
Now raviravi tut tut you shouldnt have told my mother that you got a chaise longue lol. Cause all ive been hearing everyday since you mentioned it is oh ive always wanted a chaise since i can remember. I have the perfect spot to put it. So now ive a wanted ad looking for one lol.

Sorry Linn, I will keep a look out for you as well!!!! Now trying to decide which room to put them in.

Mumof3
17-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Absolutely wonderful, what a great job... well done