PDA

View Full Version : my garden - update

palminnie1
28-05-2010, 08:30 PM
some images of the garden. this patch was bare concrete a year ago, with bear cans, glass and rubbish all over. i was rehoused due to disability and legs going!
i am proud.
small buddha - cracked so half price.
contemplative one - half price!
succulants from side of road.
grass reused from the front-people said it would never grow on concrete, it has.
sunflowers grown from seed as too the sweet pea
ceramic shoes from a JTer
tree trunk behind brown buddha is a bird table perch, from a wood turner in wicklow
oyster shells found in the rubbish of glass and soil in raised bed.
marbles from charity shop as well as the purple thingy, which i think i shall remove.
backdrop to white buddha was leftover of screen used out the front.

unapam
28-05-2010, 09:21 PM
What beautiful photos! Looks so peaceful

Belarus
28-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Absolutely fantastic work. I am green with envy. Would you ever do my patch for me when, if ever, you get a spare minute. Thanks for sharing.

Gormal
29-05-2010, 12:37 PM
I love it! The marbles in the shells brilliant idea

Linn
29-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Great job, i feel sleepy just looking at it lol.

palminnie1
29-05-2010, 10:20 PM
this is my chi here and she found 'sleepy'
and i will upload some pics of growing sunflowers from seed etc i am SO proud of patch you cannot believe.....!
Sweet pea are in the planter on the roof, taken a while ago really doing well now.
snail is brass and harmless, friend gave him me!
waterbarrel scrubbed down, filthy, bands painted silver. sedge from sale of work. water pump, woodies but spout, outside biro casing!.
trunks from recycling locally.

caroline45
02-07-2010, 09:54 PM
some images of the garden. this patch was bare concrete a year ago, with bear cans, glass and rubbish all over. i was rehoused due to disability and legs going!
i am proud.
small buddha - cracked so half price.
contemplative one - half price!
succulants from side of road.
grass reused from the front-people said it would never grow on concrete, it has.
sunflowers grown from seed as too the sweet pea
ceramic shoes from a JTer
tree trunk behind brown buddha is a bird table perch, from a wood turner in wicklow
oyster shells found in the rubbish of glass and soil in raised bed.
marbles from charity shop as well as the purple thingy, which i think i shall remove.
backdrop to white buddha was leftover of screen used out the front. Ilove your garden make over and im a fan of the buddas . your given me some ideas

preytec
11-07-2010, 12:28 AM
love the garden, but how many times a day do you have to water that sleeping-dog plant?

palminnie1
11-07-2010, 05:43 AM
the biggest damage to these tender ones, is Root Rot, so i have to be careful!!!
xxp