JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

babylucas 19-06-2010 07:43 PM

mrswoods,annush,intransit,juneg,superkate,missiem, carliovain,collette1, gormal

an absolutely massive thanks to the following.... i just hope you get to see it :)

intransit,
mrswoods,
juneg,
belarus
annush
superkate
misseym
rickadams
gormal
carlovain
collette1
countainville
rickadams
linn
ravarai
ladydriver
chucken
daz38
darkell09
bettyboo

-too many more to mention- really sorry if i missed anyone*

youve all been really kind to me and just wanted to say thankyou out loud, hope i may be able to return the favour to each one of you in the future

kind regards
babylucas xx

damsel83 23-06-2010 08:53 AM

thank you to coffeycase for the bouncer, had a moment to relax as baby bounced to sleep in it.......lol

Mumof3 28-06-2010 06:58 PM

Hi, I have never mentioned anyone on this huge thank you thread and now it would be impossible to remember everyone. So to EVERYONE who has given me things, and there have been lots, I would like to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU. And from now on I will personally thank people on this thread but this is a thank you to all previous givers.

Mumof3 29-06-2010 12:20 PM

A big thank you to Angelsfishingrod for the beautiful silver necklace that I received in the post this morning. I'm usually not very successful when looking for something for myself but an very lucky with things for my children so this is a wonderful treat. Thanks again.

Angelsfishingrod 29-06-2010 12:53 PM

Thankyou Too

Hi Mumof3, Thanks very much for the mention, and I am delighted you have something for yourself for a change. hope you liked it, your more than welcome.
Best Wishes Fi :)

Mumof3 29-06-2010 01:24 PM

Oh I do love it, it is just perfect and very dainty and suitable for any occasion. Best wishes

cavalin 30-06-2010 01:36 PM

Another 'Linn' Fan

I'd just like to express my thanks to Linn
This weekend the famous Linn once again (and her husband)sorted yet another jumbletowner out. Thank you so much for that and especially your hospitality.
Not forgetting all the other jt'ers who've given myself and my daughters things, especially those blin-bling rings my daughter still hasn't lost.
Cavalin

Linn 30-06-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavalin
I'd just like to express my thanks to Linn
This weekend the famous Linn once again (and her husband)sorted yet another jumbletowner out. Thank you so much for that and especially your hospitality.
Not forgetting all the other jt'ers who've given myself and my daughters things, especially those blin-bling rings my daughter still hasn't lost.
Cavalin

Aw my heads going to swell now lol. Thankyou for the kind words and you are very welcome and we were happy to help x x

Mumof3 01-07-2010 03:53 PM

A big thanks to Matilda for the pink rucksack for my little girl. She is thrilled with it and also many thanks for the dvd's and cookie jar which now has pride of place in my kitchen.. best wishes...

jennie 15-07-2010 01:39 PM

Big thank you to Knockduff & Belarus for giving me back some of my wardrobe space lol thank you ladies :)

palminnie1 21-07-2010 09:09 PM

Skye deserves a big thanks! over moon!

a great big thanks to Skye whom i met today when i picked up the stairlift.
I am thrilled to bits, my PA sang to me all the way home, until i refused to listen by unplugging my hearing aids!!
we had a fun trip and such a reward, its unbelievable.
and your hometown Skye is beautiful, really lovely.
xxto all and the beefies who helped put the gizmo in my van.
we got home safe.
all the best,
palminnie 1

coffeecake 22-07-2010 11:41 AM

Thank You Char

I would like to say a big thank you to Char for a lovely favour!

nanniemoon 03-08-2010 07:19 PM

Thank You Bradley

I met up with Bradley today and told her about some toys my kids did not use anymore and she suggested maybe contacting the local hospital which I never would of thought of myself. I have just called them now and told them what I have and they would be delighted with them. So off they go to the childrens ward in the morning!!!

So Thank You Bradley, I'm delighted to think that the little kids will be able to get some use from them.

char 06-08-2010 02:11 PM

Thank you Chezzie

A huge thank you to Chezzie from me and a very happy little boy for being so kind and thoughtful.Been having loads of peace lately,wonder why,lol ;)

Angelsfishingrod 10-08-2010 09:25 PM

Thanks

Hi, I would like to say big Thanks to

Knockduff :)
Lee36 :)
Number26 :)

Best Wishes

maufant 11-08-2010 09:09 AM

School books - A massive thank you

I would like to extend a massive thank you to Arabian Willow & Emmz for the school books for a friend's DD.
They are both delighted & you were great to give these books.
A sincere thank you to you both

maufant 11-08-2010 09:11 AM

Thanks so much Bradley

A huge thank you to Bradley for items received & special delivery today.
Thank you soo much.

happiness 13-08-2010 08:12 PM

hi i would like to say a special thanks to anncon you know what you did so thank so much.
kind regards
marge

Angelsfishingrod 20-08-2010 07:06 PM

Thanks

Hi just to say

Thanks to JTers below.. :)

Mrsk2010
Number 26
Holly5000

They know what for, everything appreciated.. and cannot remember others sorry.
:) :)

finj 30-08-2010 04:32 PM

re.posting

and we are helping to keep post offices open too.... we lost our local one and its sorely missed......

Bettybooboopbedoop 05-10-2010 05:42 PM

Thank You Doolough

I would like to thank Doolough for the brass fire fender. Thank you so much, it is a perfect fit. Apologies that i couldn't go to your door, but in my present state, hubby has to oblige these days. Again, Thank You.

orca 11-10-2010 10:10 AM

Thank You for Helping me with Relay for Life

Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca

Linn 11-10-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
Hi,

I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has helped me with giving me handmade cards, embrodiery, picture frames, ipod covers etc. for the Relay for Life in Dundalk over the weekend.

Stevey, thank you so much for all your help I really appreciated it.Over the 24hr Relay our team the SunSmarties went on to raise €7,000.00 for the Irish Cancer Society during our 24hr Relay. A staggering €70,000.00 was taken in by the end of the relay at 6pm sunday from all the teams, so it was brilliant.

I really appreciated all the help and support I recieved from jumbletown members for this event so

Thank You once again.

Orca

Well done Orca for doing such a fantastic job and raising all that money for the Irish cancer society. Cancer touchs everyone like it did with my late Dad and im so proud of the work you did. God bless you x x x x

orca 11-10-2010 10:56 AM

thanks Linn,

Cancer effects 1 in 3 people and if the Relay for life can even help one person it is well worth staying up for 24hrs once a year and help raise as much money as we can.

and I am very proud to have been a part of Relay for Life as it was a very special event and I will definately play an even bigger part in it next year.

gynnett 12-10-2010 09:12 PM

Thanks to Ger who put a great white leather sofa on the forum. Big ups!

Pepperpixie 22-10-2010 03:00 PM

just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.

matilda 22-10-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
just want to say a huge thank you to Matilda for your very kind gift that arrived today, that was very very thoughtful.

Thanks for your kind words, i'm glad you like it,

matilda

Angelsfishingrod 02-11-2010 03:51 PM

Playhouse

Just a Big Thankyou to Winifer for the playhouse, grandaughter will love that for Xmas so Thanks again. much appreciated. Fi.:)

Angelsfishingrod 11-11-2010 05:51 PM

Thanks Maufant

Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)

maufant 11-11-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsfishingrod
Hi, Big Thankyou to Maufant, for the nice cardigan and everything else during this year. Very appreciated. :)

You're very welcome Angelsfishingrod, hope it will keep you warm!

offaly40 17-12-2010 01:33 PM

Big big thank you to linn

I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x

Linn 20-12-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offaly40
I just wanted to say a big big thank you to linn for getting me dolls for my little one for Xmas . Linn is the nicest woman you can meet and has been very very good to my girls helping with barney items and other stuff and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate it your very kind thank you so much linn x x

Your very welcome hun and i was only happy to help, especially where Santa is concerned. Thankyou for your kind words.
Happy christmas to you all
Regards Linn x x x x x

fortyx 21-01-2011 03:46 PM

xbox games

hi i would like to thank everybody who kindly gave me xboxes and games i was able to make 3 children very happy thank you to dub106 kenwood and mickrick thank you all so much and the children say tttttttttttttttthhhhhhhanks xxxxxxxxxx

Gormal 29-01-2011 12:31 PM

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me stuff over the last year and a half, it is all greatly appreciated both big and small. You know who you are!
Thanks a Mill!

Mumof3 30-01-2011 09:34 AM

Thank you to Unidragon

I really need to say a huge thank you to Unidragon for all the wonderful wrestling things that you have given to my son. We are very very grateful and also a big thank you to everyone who has given me things over the last number of years.

Very gratefully Mumof3

aero1974 22-02-2011 02:09 PM

I would like to say a big thank you to Jumblemur for all the lovely clothes she gave me for my little girl.

Thanks a Mil

Angelsfishingrod 06-03-2011 09:46 PM

Just want to say Thank you to

Orca
Tash
A Special lady from Courtown,, Teresa.

Thanks a million for items. :)

tudlytops 12-03-2011 06:41 PM

delia1

Just to give a big thank you to delia1 for putting us in touch with her brother in law and getting us all those windows and doors.

Thank you so much

Cristina and Denis

GalwayAgirl 17-03-2011 03:30 AM

Thankyou Pepperpixie

Hi, Just want to say a very big Thankyou to pepperpixie. Thankyou so, so much for your kindness.

Lots of LOVE, LUCK & LAUGHTER

weetabix1 20-03-2011 12:40 PM

piano

A big thankyou to seafield1, had an ad in the wanted for a while and he helped me out , i am so greatful, Thank you, its great that people take the time to look into the wanted ads:)

Weetabix1

THANKS