JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

bluecurlygirl 23-06-2009 11:03 AM

Such lovely posts guys. I think this is my favourite thread on here. Thanks to the guys who set up jumbletown because if they hadn't started it, maybe some of us would never have crossed paths.

kate44 23-06-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinabray
maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx

maufant 23-06-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate44
I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx

Thanks for that kate44 but it was only a small item & it's a pleasure being your friend xx

kate44 24-06-2009 08:58 AM

It may have been small maufant.
But all the best things come in small packages.

Only 24-06-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono
Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Thanks a million Nono, it is very very much appreciated. It's lovely to 'know' someone like you 'sis'.
I'll tell Chris you said hello ... she keeps telling me 'what a lovely woman she met in Galway' :-)

Only 24-06-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

You deserve them maufant ... JT wouldn't be the same without you ..hugs ... Only xxx

colmsmum 24-06-2009 10:14 AM

Thank you!

I'd like to shout out a big Thank You to all the girls who sent me crystals, minerals, fossils and books on the subject and helped me build my collection....

Orca
Paprika
Laineymc
Narizota...

..Thank you all so much, I absolutely love everything I've been given and really appreciate the time and effort it took to read and reply to my thread and send me the items.

I also want to thank The Mammy for the fab futon I received last year for Colm's room, you wouldn't believe how much use it's had, it's been a godsend especially on sleep-over nights!

Thanks to Jennie for the gorgeous jewellery, Elbo for the fab Tshirts, Keno for the shoes and funny dog plaque, Manufant for the rings & tops and anyone else I've ever received anything from. Sorry, I can't think of names right now but you know who you are.

And the biggest 'Thank You' to all involved in JT, Chris P, Dave Hagen and the gang for giving us all the opportunity to do our bit for the environment and make people smile along the way, well done all!

Best regards,
colmsmum.

betsy10112000 26-06-2009 10:04 PM

can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.

jpmum 01-07-2009 05:34 PM

BIG Thank You xxx

Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keno 01-07-2009 06:48 PM

folders

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmum
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x

folders were from me lol,and heres me thinking no one could forget me ....

Linn 01-07-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmum
Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah your very welcome and im glad they'll be used by another little girl. I'll keep my next clearout for you also.
Regards Linn

jpmum 01-07-2009 08:51 PM

Keno: sorry,I have a head like sieve lol!
thanks for the reminder ;)
and i wont forget you again :)
Linn: Thanks a lot,your a star ;)

xxx

orca 07-07-2009 10:29 PM

thank you Colmsmum

Colmsmum,

thanks alot, really no need. Glad you liked the books.

My turn to say a big thank you to you for everything that you have sent my two tots as they were just over the moon with everything, but I want to say a bigger thank you for your friendship, it means alot.

Long may it last

orca 07-07-2009 10:31 PM

Maufant

Thank you doesnt seem to say exactly what I want to say as your generousity amazes me,

thanks for all the great tops I have received from you and also thank you for your friendship

Orca

Sabrinabray 07-07-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betsy10112000
can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.

Cheers betsy10112000! I feel such a fraud as I actually got them from another J'Ter. But thanks for the thanks...

All the best wishes to u and baby bump.