JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

summersun 13-12-2009 05:47 PM

Thankyou Chucken... I am happy that you are making yourself a Christmas Home this year... We ( I ) sometimes forget that Christmas for one reason or another can be a very lonely and unhappy time for some , I am happy that you are going to try Chucken happy decorating ... i wish i was nearer, i would come and help you... where are you ????

so here is hoping that all Jumble Towners will have a happy and contented festive time what ever your beliefs or ideas.

I have been running this thread since this time last year, and i dont know what i am going to occupy myself with when i hit the delete button...

MAYBE I WILL JUST START A NEW COUNT DOWN ... TO CHRISTMAS NEXT YEAR..... NOW HOW MANY DAYS TO GO????

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL ... WILL BE UPLOADING MORE PICS ... HOPEFULLY LATER ... IF I CAN GET MY 11YR OLD TECHNO JUNKIE TO DO IT FOR ME...

Summersun

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucken1
I just want to thank EVERYBODY on jumbletown. I only joined in september..I think? The amount of goodwill here is amazing!Some people have stood out..I love Summersuns love of Christmas! Its heart warming. so many people,who without realising,are making my house a home. Summersun,I havent done The Christmas thing for a long, long time..but this year..I will try. Your all Lovely. Thank you all. Mary

goatie 20-12-2009 06:19 PM

my old car - sorted

i had an old car (clio)up for grabs i had it up for about a week not a great deal of interest but 1 person came to view it but not what he wanted,this morning 20/12/09 contact was made with a jt'er in Dundalk,he duly arrived this afternoon & took the car,i was glad to get rid of it as i no longer needed it & he was glad of the spares.........sorted.... its great to be able to help folk out and not cost a penny.

marcomary 22-12-2009 10:25 AM

just to say thank you colette and all the people who helped me

just like to thank everyone who help me so much
thank you so much
happy xmas
and new year
to you all

mary and family

goatie 03-01-2010 03:06 PM

jumbletown works

a couple of weeks ago i posted an old car (renault clio) and kiser came & collected it,& over a cup of tea i mentioned i had a post up looking for a welder "i have one you can have" i will drop it down to you & today 03/01/10 he turned up at my door with the welder, so what you might say, but he travelled all the way from Drogheda to Co Kilkenny, many thanks kiser & jumbletown,just goes to show that jumbletown works & there are still some nice people out there....Dave

maggied 12-02-2010 01:34 PM

green necklace

big thanks to bettyboopboopdeboop ( i know its not exactly right )for the lovely green necklace , i will put it to good use and and post it in before and after soon
thanks again maggieD

marcomary 12-02-2010 06:32 PM

i like to thank every one FROM A TO Z ON JUMBLE TOWN

i like to thank all the people who have helped me and my family
FOR POSTING
FOR GIVING
FOR GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY
FOR MEETING ME HALFWAY
OTHER PEOPLE GETTING PEOPLE TO DROP THINGS TO ME AND MY FAMILY
AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CONSIDER ME FOR THINGS
AND FOR THE PEOPLE LOOK ON THE WANTED PAGES
AND MAKIING OUR XMAS A GOOD ONE
THANK YOU

NOW ITS TIME TO PUT THE PAINT TO THE WALLS
AND PUT THINGS IN PLACES
ANY HELPERS LOL

MARY AND FAMILY

Bettybooboopbedoop 12-02-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggied
big thanks to bettyboopboopdeboop ( i know its not exactly right )for the lovely green necklace , i will put it to good use and and post it in before and after soon
thanks again maggieD

You're very welcome maggied, i'm glad someone is going to get some use out of them. Looking forward to seeing the revamp...

Pepperpixie 23-02-2010 02:43 PM

Tandem Buggy - Thanks All who helped

i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who text me, bumped me and pm'd me recently about tandem buggys.

Thanks to a wonderful generous lady who went above and beyond what i would ever expect from anyone I am now sorted and am the proud owner of a tandem buggy - Thanks Maufant you really are a star!!!

maufant 23-02-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
i just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who text me, bumped me and pm'd me recently about tandem buggys.

Thanks to a wonderful generous lady who went above and beyond what i would ever expect from anyone I am now sorted and am the proud owner of a tandem buggy - Thanks Maufant you really are a star!!!

Really glad to help Pepperpixie & it was great to meet you & your beautiful new son.and thank you for the gorgeous box of chocs!

chucken1 23-02-2010 03:00 PM

Well done Maufant..Phew, I thought you were never going to get sorted PP!!!
So now...Can everyone keep an eye out for a small starter car for baby Shane...We wont feel it till hes driving lol. x

summersun 23-02-2010 08:04 PM

Well done Mau and PP xxxx glad to hear you are sorted... You ( Mau) are one out of 3 ... in a trillion

Mau ... On the way home you could have popped in by me ( having borrowed PP's baby ... ) and we could have got broody together...

Sunny xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
Really glad to help Pepperpixie & it was great to meet you & your beautiful new son.and thank you for the gorgeous box of chocs!

Bettybooboopbedoop 23-02-2010 08:11 PM

Thank You Maufant

Got a surprise from you in the post today. Thank you so much, there was no need, but Thank you the thought was lovely.

Bettybooboopbedoop 23-02-2010 08:13 PM

Thank You Sabrinabray

The post woman brought a little something from you today. She's up and looking at me already, lol. Thanks a million.

maufant 23-02-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
Well done Mau and PP xxxx glad to hear you are sorted... You ( Mau) are one out of 3 ... in a trillion

Mau ... On the way home you could have popped in by me ( having borrowed PP's baby ... ) and we could have got broody together...

Sunny xxx

Ah Sunny I wouldn't deprive PP of her beautiful baby for one second!!!

maggied 23-02-2010 09:12 PM

sofa

would like to say a big thank you to shanfay for the sofa which we collected on behalf of a friend of mine (she has no access to internet ) ,she is delighted with it shanfay thanks again
maggie d (and denise)