JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

carlovian 10-05-2010 10:49 AM

red bunk bed
 
special thanks to chucken1 and hubby for going above and beyond in getting the bunk beds to me (the boys will love the extras too) , i really really appreciate it !!
as i said before your both stars :)

thanks again

carlovian

Laineym 10-05-2010 11:28 AM

Thanks a mil everyone
 
More thank yous to the wonderful jumbletown family - your continued generosity astounds me !!!*

Kildarechick - for the 2 tops & baseball cap
Pepperpixie - for the 2 tops*
teachertobe - for the 2 Irish books & the lp's she's holding for me
Deirdre - for the matching irish cd
the family from Kimmage for the high sleeper bed & sofabed for my son
Tutter for the filing cabinet
the girl who gave me the pop up gazebo
Kincorababe thx for the cotbed
Crazy mama*for the mycro helmet



Quote:

Originally Posted by Laineym
Hi all,

just want to add my thanks to all the generous JT'ers who so far have given me:

a fab piano - in the process of getting it restored (saving for the next bit) - thx to Paul for his generosity*
a lovely queen ann style chair & pouffe for little woman's room (work in progress) -*
chest of drawers for little woman's room (not yet started) - thx Paprika
old wardrobe for eldest sons room (not yet started)- thx Paprika
gorgeous fabric for little woman's room (not yet started)- thx Gormal
fab hanknitted hat - thx Gormal
old Jones sewing machine - to be restored - thx Ann
old dresser for restoration *
sofabed for little woman's room (collected this morning, hoovered this evening and hoping to give a good clean tonight - Thx garrett
2 cecelia ahern books - thx bibi and hillis
lovely pair of new flat black shoes *
wallpaper for lining chest of drawer drawers - thx natalie
bag of fabric remnants - collecting on Sunday - thx Guinevere
kids helmet - thx sausilus
michael palin book - thx chucken1
world book encyclopedias set - thx ailish/fergus*

and if I've forgotten anyone thx to you too !!!

Laineym


chucken1 10-05-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlovian
special thanks to chucken1 and hubby for going above and beyond in getting the bunk beds to me (the boys will love the extras too) , i really really appreciate it !!
as i said before your both stars :)

thanks again

carlovian


Glad to help :-)
You're very welcome!
And Thank You for the Vino! There really was no need.x

maufant 10-05-2010 05:11 PM

Huge thanks to Sabrinabray
 
I would like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray for the lovely items she gave me, also a massive thanks to Ghendy for collecting them for me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

ghendy 10-05-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I would like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray for the lovely items she gave me, also a massive thanks to Ghendy for collecting them for me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart



You're very welcome Maufant. It's great to be able to do something nice for somebody nice!

Sabrinabray 10-05-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I would like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray for the lovely items she gave me, also a massive thanks to Ghendy for collecting them for me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghendy
You're very welcome Maufant. It's great to be able to do something nice for somebody nice!

Thank u maufant and again I say u t too modest as u r champion giver here and nothing is too much trouble and I sincerely echo ghendys words.

And ghendy thank u for the express ferrying service to and fro from county to county bringing pleasure and joy to us!

A ditty to ghendy:
ghendy comes in her car
to bring and collect from near and far
we exchange gossip and goodies
sure who need to go to woodies!

we swap books and clothes
and next time - who knows ...
each visit brings something new
she is a wonder... give her her due

ghendy 10-05-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinabray
Thank u maufant and again I say u t too modest as u r champion giver here and nothing is too much trouble and I sincerely echo ghendys words.

And ghendy thank u for the express ferrying service to and fro from county to county bringing pleasure and joy to us!

A ditty to ghendy:
ghendy comes in her car
to bring and collect from near and far
we exchange gossip and goodies
sure who need to go to woodies!

we swap books and clothes
and next time - who knows ...
each visit brings something new
she is a wonder... give her her due





Thank you for the ditty
Your talents know no bounds,
It's always nice to see you
when I'm on my rounds!

Sabrinabray 10-05-2010 09:33 PM

maufant's good heart
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

maufant has a huge heart
She give to one and all
I would not say a person on here
Has not received a haul

If u were to try to wrap it
U would never have the time
For it would take a million years
And a billion balls of twine

So when u mention the bottom of ur heart
oh maufant u do not seem to know
that it is high as a mountain
and deep as a river that doth flow

x x x

maufant 11-05-2010 10:34 AM

Sabrinabray & Ghendy
 
Thank you soo much for your very very kind comments, you're both so very good. Sorry I'm not poetic Sabrina!!! but my thanks are sincere.

cheddarlane 12-05-2010 07:56 AM

A BIG thank you: Littlewhitewestie
 
Thank you very much Littlewhitewestie for the gorgeous clothing that you sent me!

I received the box this morning!!

I am delighted to say the least!!

Thanks sooooo much again!!!

Cheddar Lane..

chucken1 12-05-2010 12:05 PM

Thank You Only
 
A big huge thank you to Only,who collected something for me all the way up in her part of the world and Posted it down to me! Id never have got it otherwise!!! Thanks a million, You're a star! x

smokeyeyes 13-05-2010 10:47 AM

A big thank you to Penelope for knitting machine, much appreciated.

Also if Bing(s)? sees this - I have cooker parts which I collected from her to give to you. So if you PM me I will arrange to meet up or deliver to you

Only 13-05-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chucken1
A big huge thank you to Only,who collected something for me all the way up in her part of the world and Posted it down to me! Id never have got it otherwise!!! Thanks a million, You're a star! x


You're more than welcome Chucken! it's nice to be able to do something to help with all the help I've gotten on here

marcomary 22-05-2010 09:06 AM

Thank You For All Your Help On Counmmion
 
I Like To Say A Very Big Thank You To All The Kind Jt
Who Helped Me On My Little Girls Counmmion Its Tomorrow
Cant Wait

The Dress
Clothes For Other 3 Kids My Dress
Table Benches
Bq
Tara
Shoes
And Things For The Home
Thank You From The Heart
Mary And Family
And Thanks For The Sun

Poppy 22-05-2010 09:18 AM

communion
 
Hope you have a lovely day.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.