JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Green Tips & Green Fingers (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   patchwork ideas? (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=56398)

Stuarty 22-05-2009 09:26 PM

patchwork ideas?

I just bought some new school uniforms and got another set of spare patches for repairing knees and elbows. I have so many from previous uniforms I wondered of anyone had any ideas on making something in keeping with the green school theme that could be displayed/used in the school?

summersun 22-05-2009 09:40 PM

Aargh.... dont mention patches... how about a display board of ripped , torn, holes in the knees trousers, where all rips are different, not forgetting the hole in the knee that is a suspiscious finger size and the perfect shape of that object BUT IT WASNT ME .... STORY... Who knows you may even win a unique art award ... i can send you a mountain of them....

Summersun

biker chick 22-05-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
Aargh.... dont mention patches... how about a display board of ripped , torn, holes in the knees trousers, where all rips are different, not forgetting the hole in the knee that is a suspiscious finger size and the perfect shape of that object BUT IT WASNT ME .... STORY... Who knows you may even win a unique art award ... i can send you a mountain of them....

Summersun

Just a word of advice Summersun is a nutter & she will give u mad advice like above but i must say what a brill idea Summersun,i might just see if i can put "suspiscous finger sized holes in my jeans" but that normally happens on a nite out in the town ha ha ha lol

summersun 22-05-2009 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biker chick
Just a word of advice Summersun is a nutter & she will give u mad advice like above but i must say what a brill idea Summersun,i might just see if i can put "suspiscous finger sized holes in my jeans" but that normally happens on a nite out in the town ha ha ha lol

It takes a hoarder nutter to call a hoarder nutter a nutter.... and i havent done that nite on the town in over 11 years..... sad sad mad and sad i know but thats what having kids and tv have done to me... now i am definately going to bed.... unless bubbles 2 arrives on the pm scene... and then ....i will still be around

By the way bc at least you are doing something about your hoarding... :-)

Bubbles2 23-05-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
It takes a hoarder nutter to call a hoarder nutter a nutter.... and i havent done that nite on the town in over 11 years..... sad sad mad and sad i know but thats what having kids and tv have done to me... now i am definately going to bed.... unless bubbles 2 arrives on the pm scene... and then ....i will still be around

By the way bc at least you are doing something about your hoarding... :-)

Hi Sunny
Have been catching up on much needed sleep - don't know who to blame SS or JT or both!!!! lol
B2