JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

kiwicooke 17-07-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate44
Id like to say a big thank you to everyone ive received items off in the past few months not just from me but for friends and family who have been equally thrilled with peoples generosity.

A huge thanks to:

AggieC
Kiwicooke
Melb1
Cosnochta
Maufant
Shanley
Bubbles2
Nemo366
yolfer
Nonie
Gillo
Dragonlady
Mamakat
Fiffio9
Happy123
Twins087
Redgp
Guinnessgirl

Im sorry if i've left anyone out which I know i probably have.

Thanks so much
The generosity of people on here still amazes me.
Jumbletown is a wonderful place and I for one am very proud to be a member.

Aha I got mentioned, Your welcome. xxx

gillo 17-07-2009 10:46 PM

You're very welcome kate44, glad my items are useful to someone else. Long may you be impressed with JT, and long live JT! Regards, gillo

Guns n Roses 17-07-2009 11:57 PM

From guns n roses to southpark video lady

Hi , i want to thank you for videos, they arrived safely today, my laptop crashed and i lost your user name, so sorry, many thanks again.

maufant 20-07-2009 01:54 PM

Big thank you

I would like to say a BIG thank you to colmsmum for the lovely trainers I received today. They fit like a glove & are really appreciated so thanks once again colmsmum.

colmsmum 20-07-2009 02:51 PM

Aw thanks Maufant, your more than welcome, hope they get plenty of use.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Baileyqueen, Bubbles2 and Tinky for making my day. Thanks everyone for the gorgeous items for my Gran, Sis and Myself and I really appreciate you all going out of your way to post them to me.

All the best,
colmsmum.

Tinky 31-07-2009 01:25 PM

giver of pilgrims progress

To the lady who posted pilgrims progress and lovely bones. I want to say thanks a million I received them yesterday. I'm sorry I've deleted all your messages and your thread is gone so I'm hoping you'll see this. I also see I owe you a stamp so if you pm your address I'll sort that out. Thanks again T

nono 01-08-2009 02:10 AM

Another Bigggg Thankyou

Thankyou sooooooooo much to Tinky. From GALWAY I send another BIG THANKYOU. I've only been on-site,,,,, on-and-off recently due to Family Illness. Thankyou so much for the book you sent me and if you let me know the cost of postage, I will gladly refund same.

VERY BEST WISHES, from GALWAY

minnie pal 03-08-2009 10:09 PM

Orangutan soft toy -- thank you, Anonany.

A big thank you to Anonany for the orangutan toy who now resides with my twin sister -- she loves it.

He swung all the way home and was half smothered all the way to sis, where he hangs again with a letter of congrats, twin got her doctorate!!!!

minnie pal.

orca 03-08-2009 11:48 PM

thank you

I would really like to say a big thank you to Colmsmum and Murphye,

I collected the tv and dvd player this morning and Murphye thank you so kindly for the other item you gave me as well.

The kids are just delighted with the new telly.

so thanks again and

COlmsmum thank you (again) for your part in me getting the dvd and tv in the first place.

maufant 04-08-2009 09:52 PM

Thank You

I would like to say a big Thank You to Sabrinabray, shanley & mrsl for the items I received from them recently. They were much appreciated.
Also a big Thank You to ghendy for collecting items for me.
To you all my sincere thanks

minnie pal 10-08-2009 08:41 PM

yellow/orange tiles --green felt--pink fluff material--orangutan

Hello,
This is minnie pal, I want to say a BIG thank you for all the above items i have received of late. I am absolutley thrilled.
the tiles will be just the ticket. I love em to bits.
The green felt too, i have started project and will post.
pink 'teddy bear' material has been used very successfully on my mobility scooter.
My twin adores the urangutan and its hanging (swinging) with a congrats card from her wee office light.
The purple 'mobile chair' does get used, its cute.
I dont know what happened the personal memo book, i cannot remember if i sent the required E10 believe it or not.
The small colourful papier mache bird is talking to my plaster budgie!
Thanks too for all the useful tips i have got for my 'to be' garden.
A BIG thank you to bcg for offering me 'her garden' when she spirits off to another continent.
Yep, i also love this site for the funny comments i have come across, especial those on the slugs!
buy for now, happy hunting.
xxminnie pal

gracia 15-08-2009 06:49 PM

Just to say thank you raviravi

Hi just a short note to say a big thank you to Raviravi
for being such a kind giver on jumbletown
Greatest appreciation
Gracia

taraoreilly 16-08-2009 05:32 PM

thank you

I dont know where to start so i am not going to name names you know who you are but thank you so so much to everyone who has sent dvds to Adam over the last seven weeks . We are both so so greatful and you would not believe the help it has been . To everyone who has sent pm to see how he is doing thank you to . He have about five weeks to go but he is doing really well. I am going to bring the dvd in temple street children's hospital when he is better as we have been in there so much and they have no selection at all but if there is anyone who would like theirs returned please let me know . Once again thank you one and all Tara and Adam

kiara 16-08-2009 07:28 PM

Thank You Boog

Another BIG thank you to Boog, who once again came to my house with lots (and I really mean lots) of baby clothes!
Emily's stylin now lol :)
You really are one in a million, xxx

squirrel 19-08-2009 09:50 AM

Thank You

I would like to thank PJPDOC for giving my son a weights bench, weights, and dumbells and he even delivered them near our home. MANY THANKS PJPDOC you are so kind....
Regards
Squirrel