JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

tudlytops 14-07-2011 09:03 PM

Thank you...:)

Bob&Tina Thank you so much for the for the freezer...:)

Biffo1 29-07-2011 12:55 AM

Thanks from Biffo

Just wanted to say a big Thank You to SparrowHawk for the hutch which I collected some time ago, it is now home to two 8 week old rabbits, time will tell whether they are male or female! To CHC for the fishbowl which has a new family also; my kids are delighted with both. And a ginormous thank you to GhostKelly, you're a topper, got the box installed lately, so I'm delighted! I can't forget to thank Charish for the trading cards, I got a "wow" from my son & his friend when the box came in the post. Finally thanks to everyone for being so generous on Jumbletown, it really is great to see so much being passed around for reuse.

chucken1 01-08-2011 01:50 PM

Thank you Mikef

A huge thanks for the tickets Mike. A great night was had by all :-))

Cheers from me and himself and Dannloads and Mrs Dannloads!!!

Laineym 23-08-2011 12:09 AM

Thank you

A big thanks to Orca for the crocs and the swimsuit - my little girl loves them and had the crocs on immediately.

Thx again
Laineym

tudlytops 24-08-2011 08:30 PM

Big thank you to Mor

For the trampoline, we've been wanting one for a long time now, Denis grandchildren are going to have a cracking time with it...

Thank you so much...:)

nagillag 24-09-2011 09:20 AM

8th trampoline

Thank you, kiwicooke. There two very very happy children in Kildare because of you're kindness x

sharmar 02-10-2011 11:03 AM

I have only just found this thread and i think its brilliant the way you can thank people it seems just like one big family ..its class keep it up ..people are so helpfull

happiness 06-10-2011 07:36 PM

would like to thank sambuca for the material.it great thanks a jhg.
thanks a million and i appreciate it.x

df77 07-10-2011 10:41 AM

Thanks to Winniepooh...

Had an ad up in the Wanted section looking for some Voile and Winnie Pooh saw it and not only sent me voile but lots of beautiful fabrics that I will be making really good use of at craft group!

Thank you so very much WinniePooh - You are so kind to have seen my ad and responded and I really appreciate all of the materials (And I have no excuse now so will have to get going on making window dressing I have been promising to make :oD)

Big thanks again - Another JT kindness!
df77

orca 09-10-2011 08:52 PM

Thank You for the handmade cards for Relay for Life

Hi,

I would just like to say thank you to all of you who sent me Handmade Cards to help raise vital funds for the Irish Cancer Society.

Just finished the 24hour relay at 6pm this evening and I just wanted to let you all know that at 6pm this evening the total raised was €83,000 with alot of money still to be lodged as there are still a few fund raising events been held with the proceeds then to be lodged.

Thanks a million for all the support it was greatly appreciated, and the cards went down a treat. So the planning for next years event has already begun

Orca

nanoo 20-10-2011 10:10 PM

coat

i am very greatful to theresa from galway who gave me a waterproof jacket in a bag for travelling on planes/boats/planes. it is exactly what i needed and it fit in my bag so perfect thanks a lot. really appreciate your kindness, regards maria

Narizota 11-01-2012 03:46 PM

Thanks to Linn,Yvonne2 and Willp63 for their recent kindnesses :)

Linn 11-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narizota
Thanks to Linn,Yvonne2 and Willp63 for their recent kindnesses :)

Your very welcome & im glad your little lady enjoyed her fashion show.
also many thanks for the goodies, the kids were happy xxx

Tagaytay 12-05-2012 12:07 AM

Just want to say a big thank you to tomd. It was a cold january morning. You insisted on paying my parking ticket in case I got clamped. You then went on to present me with a jvc hi fi that would not look out of place in any upmarket hi fi store. God bless you tom.

cosnochta 18-10-2012 09:03 AM

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to member Penelope. She not only gave me a great dog training book, she also went the extra mile and delivered to my house. I really appreciate it Penelope, thank you :-)