JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

nono 12-03-2009 12:02 PM

Big Thankyou

Hi all, thanks a mill to Moeby for the handbag. Thanks also to Sabrinabray for the sunglasses and video and to Jennie for the purse both of which I received today. I'm delighted with all the stuff.

Best Wishes, Nono

summersun 13-03-2009 11:22 PM

Sometimes Thankyou just dosent seem to be enough

You know fellow jters... sometimes i feel that saying thankyou just dosent seem to be enough... These past two weeks a total stranger to me (Etana) a new member has gone way out of her way to answer two of my wanted adds .... and to post them to me!!!

A total stranger.....helped me, somehow thankyou just dosent seem to be enough, So i hope that one day Etana, i will be able to repay your kindness, I am very grateful to you for all that you have done.

Many many thanks

Summersun xxx

kiara 20-03-2009 06:36 PM

Thank you to misstake for bringing down the sewing machine, and to nono who dropped off a sink today! Kiara xxx

jenniferalan 23-03-2009 01:57 PM

Would like to say a huge thank you to Moeby, Colmsmum, Skypesper, Linn and Bibi for the things they gave me at the weekend and of course thanks again to Linn and Bibi for getting everything to me. The bits and pieces are lovely. Also a big thank you for the extra things that were put in that I was not expecting! This will all be very helpful in setting up a new home and anything that I may not need, in time, will of course be offered up here to help someone starting off. A huge thanks again :)

Ps will give the other things to Paprika and Nono soon

ace 24-03-2009 11:56 AM

big thank you

A big thank you to bobbygene for looking in the wanted section and going out of there way to help. many thanks. also to all the Jt kind people that i have received items from thanks a mill

Bibi 26-03-2009 10:05 PM

FAO: Mummybear...

Thanks for books received today & for taking the time to post them to me. Trying to send you a PM....box is full.

Regards.
Bibi.

gillo 30-03-2009 01:05 PM

Thanks SuperC

Thanks a million SuperC for the fab kennel, Toby loves it and fits him just nicely. Lovely meeting you, and thanks again, cheers, gillo

kiwicooke 31-03-2009 09:26 AM

A BIG BIG thankyou to moeby for the lovely toys i got off her, lovely meeting you,

AND ANOTHER AWARD FOR COLMSMUM lol, thank you very much for the lovely nursery picture. xx

colmsmum 31-03-2009 08:05 PM

Aw thanks Kiwicooke, award gratefully received, lol! Glad you liked the pic.

kilk 31-03-2009 08:15 PM

thanks very much colmsmum for the cups and watch! the cups feel really at home here!

colmsmum 31-03-2009 08:29 PM

I'm sure they do Kilk, lol! So glad they found their way back!! Your very welcome to both & I hope the watch worked!

misstake 31-03-2009 08:37 PM

a massive thank you

To Mary Lamb A Big Thank You Received The Cardigan Today Its Beautifull
Bernie

Moeby 06-04-2009 01:55 PM

for Lordzod

A big thank you Lordzod for the speakers. The kids are having a ball with utube. We found a very funny clip called Achmed the Terrorist. A ventriloquist and puppet, check it out for a good old laugh. At least now we can hear what's going on. So thanks a mil. Kind regards.

flerg 06-04-2009 02:02 PM

Really great

I found this site 2wks ago and have been bowled over by peoples generosity and kindness and willingness to go out of their way to give to others. I mostly look for things for my students and art room and thanks to kind "givers" I am a very greatful "taker". Thank you all.

paprika 07-04-2009 03:57 PM

A big thank you to the JTer from who I recieved the lovely bead choker today! To my great shame I don't remember her user name, but would like to thank her.