JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Bobbygene 21-10-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace
A big thank you to bobbygene for looking in the wanted section and going out of there way to help. many thanks. also to all the Jt kind people that i have received items from thanks a mill

You are very welcome Ace. I have just seen this. Regards Bobbygene

Bettybooboopbedoop 22-10-2009 08:00 PM

delia1

Thanks to delia1 for the chest of drawers i picked up today. Love the colour.

Bettybooboopbedoop 22-10-2009 08:01 PM

Summersun

Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

summersun 22-10-2009 08:11 PM

Your'e very welcome Betty... BUT you are a bad bad girl opening it already
.... ITS still 63 days to Christmas,,,, ;-((((((

Summersun xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bettybooboopbedoop
Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

Pepperpixie 27-10-2009 09:14 AM

Thank You Lorraine1979

Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

summersun 27-10-2009 04:24 PM

To My Fairy God Mother....

To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX

Linn 27-10-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

AND AGAIN YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

dee1 27-10-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
To Sandymitch,

My very own Santa, .... When i posted my wanted add for an 8ft tree even before Christmas 2008 was over , NEVER in my wildest of dreams did i EVER believe that one day i would get one let alone a taller one!!!!

You have made this mad woman very happy, and i cannot wait to decorate it...

I promise to get my number 1 son to upload some pics for me...

Thankyou , thankyou , and again THANKYOU.... for choosing me .....

AND to Biker Chick , Linn, Brendan and to everyone else who pm'd me to say that there was a tree on offer in the misc section THANKYOU XXXXXX for letting me know, as i had just been about to switch off the pc and would never have known about this till 18 hours later and that might have been to late...

The Moral of the year is " Have Patience... all comes to those who wait!!!!! eventually!!!!

thankyou one and all

and may i be the first to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, safe and better 2010..... only 71 days to Christmas

SUMMERSUN XXXX

DEAREST SUMMERSUN,
having just read your threads,with a smile and a watery eye or two,I simply am bursting to see your photos,Like you I am a sucker for everything christmassy.the children can have santy, we'll have the magic...pm me your address and I will forward you on something too, to add to your collection. blessed be to all.
dee1.

lorraine1979 29-10-2009 02:00 PM

You are so welcome!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

I was really surprised and delighted to find this thank you!! It was no trouble at all, it was really nice to meet you so thank you for the thank you!!! ha ha :D

happiness 29-10-2009 03:35 PM

would like to say a huge thanks to manufant for been a great friend and for the magic set and books for nathan .also margiegirl (and her daughters) .for the clothes and few bits she gave me today so thank you very much.
kind regards
harmony

kilk 29-10-2009 04:45 PM

hi summersun, how many days left to christmas?

summersun 29-10-2009 05:50 PM

Ho Ho Ho King Kilk....

Tooooo many days left to Chrimbo....

There are 56 days left to Chrimbo or even better... 32 till i start putting up my decs

Summersun

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilk
hi summersun, how many days left to christmas?

Pepperpixie 30-10-2009 03:11 PM

Aero1974

just want to say really really big thank you to Aero1974, had begun to give up hope of getting the potty training book and am sure i drove everyone mad with all my bumping of it in the wanted section. But anyway thanks a million, you're a star.

Pepperpixie 02-11-2009 04:18 PM

Smileyseal

another great big thank you goes out to Smiley Seal who sent me some great vegetarian magazines and would not take any postage costs. You are a star!!!

marleymo 02-11-2009 04:20 PM

Big Thankyou To Bobbygene

I would like to thank Bobbygene for the wonderful, yummy chocs she gave me in exchange for a few books my girls thought it was christmas,(i always think of upside down xmas tree, Summersun when i say that word xmas lol)I just wanted to share this with you all what a generous person Bobbygene is
Thanks
Donna (marleymo)