JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Bobbygene 03-11-2009 11:49 AM

Marleymo
 
Donna, I cant get my head out the door now! Thanks. Bobbygene

dee1 03-11-2009 09:21 PM

I would kike to say a big huge enormous thank you to MAGGIED for being so thoughtful for including an extra supprise in the package thanks darling...blessed be.
dee1.


Thank you to B.via thepallasbull, who went out of her way to get to me when I got the directions wrong,your a very lovely person...blessed be.
dee1.


Thank you to MULA,and the lovely man who helped me this morning by taking time out of his day...blessed be.
dee1.

happiness 04-11-2009 01:40 PM

i would like to thank tereasa and sambua for the bits i got in the post today there lovely and the kids will be ovr the moon.as for the jacket and dress it gorgeous and reall warm looking.so a huge thank you .
kind regards
mags

maggied 04-11-2009 05:09 PM

super comfy sofa
 
this message is for taoiseach thank you so much for the super comfy sofa i looooovvvvveeeee it thank you so much xx best wishes maggie d

happiness 05-11-2009 02:10 PM

i would like to say a huge thank you to the following people.
manufant, sambuca, blondie1, teresagalway, margiegirl, and orca.
you all have helped me so much you'll never know what it means to myself and my hubby for xmas.im in tears at the min as without all your help xmas would not of been made possible for us.we were dreading the thoughts of xmas and and really thought xmas was goin to be cancelled in the house this year.but the kids will have something to open and it makes us happy as theyll be happy.
i will get a mass said for all your intentions and hope that some day we can repay the favour.we werent getting each other gifts and still not as we can't afford it but we owe you all our grattitude and you have given my husband and i the best gift anyone could ever have asked for is to see our kids happy so thank you all once again.
kind regards

maufant 05-11-2009 03:20 PM

Thanks so much for the mention harmony & it's a pleasure to be able to help such a good friend as you & your family are to me.

gillo 05-11-2009 04:14 PM

I want to extend a huge thank you to ghendy, who sent me a beautiful brand new top, still with the tags on. I am so delighted with it and so grateful to get it, so thanks G, from your namesake LOL!

ghendy 07-11-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillo
I want to extend a huge thank you to ghendy, who sent me a beautiful brand new top, still with the tags on. I am so delighted with it and so grateful to get it, so thanks G, from your namesake LOL!



Thanks Gillo,
You are very very welcome. It is lovely to see it go to someone who appreciates it. This is such a great site and I have met so many nice people including yourself
All the best
Ghendy

tudlytops 07-11-2009 10:22 PM

Thank you chucken1
 
For the display unit and lovely chat, will keep an eye on the lights for you.

tudlytops 07-11-2009 10:25 PM

Thank you Ukemi
 
For the dog cage, puppy isn't happy though :)

maufant 09-11-2009 04:41 PM

A massive thank you
 
I would like to say a massive thank you to Ess Dubya for the gorgeous chest of drawers, I'm delighted with them.
A million thanks for them.
Kind regards
maufant

summersun 09-11-2009 08:34 PM

Matilda ... You are one in a MILLION...
 
You know it never ceases to amaze me ... The generosity of jumbletowners.... how some people that we have never met, nor spoken to can be so kind!!!


Most of you will know that i have a sad or mad addiction to anything Christmas.... and "Matilda" came up trumps by sending me some excellent self made Chrimbo cd's ...

Matilda .. I really apprecaite the time you would have taken to make these for me ... thankyou so much for going out of the way and for posting them to me ...


take care
Summersun xxx

matilda 11-11-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
You know it never ceases to amaze me ... The generosity of jumbletowners.... how some people that we have never met, nor spoken to can be so kind!!!


Most of you will know that i have a sad or mad addiction to anything Christmas.... and "Matilda" came up trumps by sending me some excellent self made Chrimbo cd's ...

Matilda .. I really apprecaite the time you would have taken to make these for me ... thankyou so much for going out of the way and for posting them to me ...


take care
Summersun xxx

hi summersun,thanks for the lovely comments, i'm glad i could help, and i would like to thank linn, sabrinabray
for posting books to me and paying postage,and i offered to send s.a.e.
and thank you to anyone else who gave stuff to me, i'm addicted to jumbletown, no housework getting done lol,
regards matilda

Sabrinabray 11-11-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matilda
hi summersun,i'm glad i could help,and i would like to thank linn, sabrinabray
for posting books to me and paying postage,and i offered to send s.a.e.
and thank you to anyone else who gave stuff to me, i.m addicted to jumbletown, no housework getting done lol,
regards matilda

Thanks for the mention matilda! Thank u for ur generousity to me recently. Sure the housework will wait for u....
Happy Jumbletowning everyone

happiness 19-11-2009 06:27 PM

hi would like to thank twins087 for the bits you gave me 2day.also manufant for the magic set and also ghendy for the bits you gave my d.
thank you all
kind regards
mags


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.