JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Sabrinabray 23-02-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bettybooboopbedoop
The post woman brought a little something from you today. She's up and looking at me already, lol. Thanks a million.

Cheers Bbbbdeboop!

maggied 26-02-2010 05:45 PM

confetti

big thanks to mrsk2010 , who sent me 2 bags of wedding confetti , i make cards and it will be put to good use , thanks again maggied xoxoxo

maggied 26-02-2010 05:48 PM

2 office chairs

this a big thanks to natalie ( sorry do not have her user name) , i collected 2 office chairs from her this week , they will be well loved and used , thanks again maggied

maufant 26-02-2010 08:11 PM

Massive thanks to legal08

I would like to say a massive thank you to legal08 for the ww leaflets I was looking for, for sending them on so quickly & for her kind offer of future help.
My sincere thanks legal08, you're a gem.

Laineym 26-02-2010 08:54 PM

Thank you thank you thank you

Hi all,

just want to add my thanks to all the generous JT'ers who so far have given me:

a fab piano - in the process of getting it restored (saving for the next bit) - thx to Paul for his generosity
a lovely queen ann style chair & pouffe for little woman's room (work in progress) -
chest of drawers for little woman's room (not yet started) - thx Paprika
old wardrobe for eldest sons room (not yet started)- thx Paprika
gorgeous fabric for little woman's room (not yet started)- thx Gormal
fab hanknitted hat - thx Gormal
old Jones sewing machine - to be restored - thx Ann
old dresser for restoration
sofabed for little woman's room (collected this morning, hoovered this evening and hoping to give a good clean tonight - Thx garrett
2 cecelia ahern books - thx bibi and hillis
lovely pair of new flat black shoes
wallpaper for lining chest of drawer drawers - thx natalie
bag of fabric remnants - collecting on Sunday - thx Guinevere
kids helmet - thx sausilus
michael palin book - thx chucken1
world book encyclopedias set - thx ailish/fergus

and if I've forgotten anyone thx to you too !!!

Laineym

marcomary 27-02-2010 11:46 AM

thank you sambucus ,yvonne

thank you so much for all your help
the kids are going mad with the guns
i love the watch i love the colour pink
thank you for the tins cant wait to get started to make a few cakes
and buns again thank you so much
to you and yvonne
mary and family

i like to thank all the people on jt for there help
thank you so much

sambucus 01-03-2010 03:16 AM

mary you're very welcome. Good luck with finding the rest of your stuff. regards, sambucus.

maggied 05-03-2010 02:56 PM

marcomary

big thank you to marcomary for the gorgeous jewelery she sent me today , i love it .hope i can return the favour sometime
xoxoxo maggie

maggied 05-03-2010 02:58 PM

matilda

another big thank you to matilda , thanks for the lovely stuff . take care , maggie

elbo 05-03-2010 03:48 PM

I would just like to say a huge Thank You to Bree, Ghendy and Maufant for all their help with my recent queries re eBay. Thanks a million. The information was invaluable.

kildarechick 06-03-2010 02:28 PM

I want to say thankyou to everyone who sent me little fairies fr my little sis. Thankyou for makeing her face light up its the best sight in the world!!!

Also i want to say thankyou to everyone who has considered me for there items.

And thankyou to everyone who took the stuff i am givieing away. Thankyou for the brilliant communication and prompt saes makeing my life easier!!!!

regards, kildarechick

marcomary 06-03-2010 05:34 PM

Thank You Freeforall

I Like To Thank Freeforall For The Present She Gave Me To Day
When She Was Picking Up The Dolls House Thank You So Much

Angelsfishingrod 08-03-2010 05:34 AM

Bike

********** Thankyou to the man who gave me a purple girls bike, I canot remember his name. The bike was cleaned up and granddaughter loved it. so Thanks once again. He met daughter in Aldi with it. :)

Angelsfishingrod 08-03-2010 05:36 AM

Dolls house buggy

A Big thankyou to Marcomary for the lovely dolls house, and double buggy, and red bus and dolls. Mary you are a lovely girl and you deserved the gifts I bought for you so enjoy. Thanks again :)

gillo 08-03-2010 09:16 PM

Thanks maufant

I want to extend a sincere thank you to maufant for the lovely office chair which my husband collected from her today, it's so comfortable I'll probably never get off the computer now!! And thanks for all the other lovely items she gave him for me too, I'll be nice and snug now when I want to read or listen to music or even watch a film! Thanks, G, you're a legend xx