JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

maufant 19-06-2009 08:31 PM

Thank you

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.

betsy10112000 21-06-2009 12:33 PM

can i say a huge thank you to handymanny for the tv and dvd player.they are fab.i haven't seen my daughter come out of her room since we collected it,lol.

also a huge thank you to kiara who sent me some fab maternity clothes,im gonna look the best yummy mummy in town.thank so much

nono 22-06-2009 01:55 AM

You're more than welcome

Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Sabrinabray 22-06-2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I'd like to say a huge thank you to Sabrinabray who collected items for me during the week & also a few weeks ago, and who has helped me when I fluffed something on jumbletown. You're one great lady, Sabrina.
I would also like to thank ghendy, bubbles2, Athy55 & all the friends I have made on jumbletown for all the help they have given in collecting items. also mags2 for transporting items., harmony 76 for all your help & kindness.
To all of you I have made friends with a BIG thank you.

maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

maufant 22-06-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinabray
maufant u r far 2 modest! u r the backbone here and u have made a lotta ppl happy. u omitted 2 mention that u also drove many miles 2 make a collection 4 me recently and that was 2 help a friend of mine who is experiencing hard times at present. We (a lot of us collectively) have the greatest admiration for u, ur generosity and sense of fairness on here. It is a pleasure to have met u maufant. Thank u 4 being my JumbleTown friend x

I don't know what to say Sabrina, except that thanks for those really kind words & I'm delighted to be your Jumble town friend too xx

bluecurlygirl 23-06-2009 11:03 AM

Such lovely posts guys. I think this is my favourite thread on here. Thanks to the guys who set up jumbletown because if they hadn't started it, maybe some of us would never have crossed paths.

kate44 23-06-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabrinabray

I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx

maufant 23-06-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate44
I completely agree have gotten some nice stuff from maufant and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks again maufant
Your one in a mill and im very glad to have you as my jt friend.xx

Thanks for that kate44 but it was only a small item & it's a pleasure being your friend xx

kate44 24-06-2009 08:58 AM

It may have been small maufant.
But all the best things come in small packages.

Only 24-06-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono
Hi Only,

It was a pleasure to be able to help out and will do so in the future willingly. ThankYOU so much for your kind words 'sister'.

Very best wishes & luck, Nono

PS; very best regards to Chris

Thanks a million Nono, it is very very much appreciated. It's lovely to 'know' someone like you 'sis'.
I'll tell Chris you said hello ... she keeps telling me 'what a lovely woman she met in Galway' :-)

Only 24-06-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Thank you for those really kind words Only, and so happy to be like family to you, that means so very much.
Giving BIG hug back
maufant xxx

You deserve them maufant ... JT wouldn't be the same without you ..hugs ... Only xxx

colmsmum 24-06-2009 10:14 AM

Thank you!

I'd like to shout out a big Thank You to all the girls who sent me crystals, minerals, fossils and books on the subject and helped me build my collection....

Orca
Paprika
Laineymc
Narizota...

..Thank you all so much, I absolutely love everything I've been given and really appreciate the time and effort it took to read and reply to my thread and send me the items.

I also want to thank The Mammy for the fab futon I received last year for Colm's room, you wouldn't believe how much use it's had, it's been a godsend especially on sleep-over nights!

Thanks to Jennie for the gorgeous jewellery, Elbo for the fab Tshirts, Keno for the shoes and funny dog plaque, Manufant for the rings & tops and anyone else I've ever received anything from. Sorry, I can't think of names right now but you know who you are.

And the biggest 'Thank You' to all involved in JT, Chris P, Dave Hagen and the gang for giving us all the opportunity to do our bit for the environment and make people smile along the way, well done all!

Best regards,
colmsmum.

betsy10112000 26-06-2009 10:04 PM

can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.

jpmum 01-07-2009 05:34 PM

BIG Thank You xxx

Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

keno 01-07-2009 06:48 PM

folders

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpmum
I also got some folders in the post today and for the life of me i cant think who posted them. but i want to say a big thank you for them. exactly what i was looking for. thank you x

folders were from me lol,and heres me thinking no one could forget me ....

Linn 01-07-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Hi all,
Can i say a big thank you to Linn for all the clothes i recieved today,there great,thank you Linn x
and to everyone else who i have recieved stuff from, Thank You!!!!!
it has all been a great help to me and my family.
I just love this site and all the members of course! ;)
Thanks again
Jpmum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah your very welcome and im glad they'll be used by another little girl. I'll keep my next clearout for you also.
Regards Linn

jpmum 01-07-2009 08:51 PM

Keno: sorry,I have a head like sieve lol!
thanks for the reminder ;)
and i wont forget you again :)
Linn: Thanks a lot,your a star ;)

xxx

orca 07-07-2009 10:29 PM

thank you Colmsmum

Colmsmum,

thanks alot, really no need. Glad you liked the books.

My turn to say a big thank you to you for everything that you have sent my two tots as they were just over the moon with everything, but I want to say a bigger thank you for your friendship, it means alot.

Long may it last

orca 07-07-2009 10:31 PM

Maufant

Thank you doesnt seem to say exactly what I want to say as your generousity amazes me,

thanks for all the great tops I have received from you and also thank you for your friendship

Orca

Sabrinabray 07-07-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betsy10112000
can i say i big thank you to sabrinabray for the fabulous baby clothes she gave me today,they will help me out so much.thank you thank you thank you.

Cheers betsy10112000! I feel such a fraud as I actually got them from another J'Ter. But thanks for the thanks...

All the best wishes to u and baby bump.

maufant 08-07-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
Thank you doesnt seem to say exactly what I want to say as your generousity amazes me,

thanks for all the great tops I have received from you and also thank you for your friendship

Orca

You're very welcome to tops etc. Orca & thank you for your friendship too, it's very valued

Only 08-07-2009 11:30 AM

MORE Thanks You's for some more VERY kind JTers!

Now where to start again!!
Thank you ALL for everyhing you have given me. I have a very happy hubby, son, Mum and Niece with all that I have been given on here ... not to mention myself!
Thanks you SO much
Toddler
ishdai
Guns n Roses
lislaw
annick
maufant ... AGAIN!!!!
mags2
Mickey
murphf ... AND the special delivery!
NUMBER26
Athy55
Bree
Upthedubs
Thank you ALL for your amazing generosity, all that you have given me is greatly appreciated and I'm very thankful.
I also want to say a big thank you to Shanley and Sarran AND misstake (so sorry for my forgetful head!) - AGAIN for being my JT express!!!

Thanks so much everyone ... don't know what I'd do without all you and JT :-)

elbo 11-07-2009 08:25 PM

A Huge Thank You To Mags2

1 Attachment(s)
I have made many friends since I joined Jumbletown, but I think Mags2 is a gem. She stretches herself over and above what anyone would do, so I have to mention her especially here.
I have had an add in the wanted section for a Brown Leather Sofa for ages and ages.
I was offered a leather sofa this week, but it fell through yesterday.
Mags2 sent me a message this morning about another BROWN LEATHER SUITE and the suite is now in my house. Sofa PLUS 2 Reclining Armchairs.
You can see from the photo how nice they are.
Also, 2 weeks ago Mags2 knew I had also had an ad in the wanted section for a coffee table.
She saw one up, COLLECTED IT HERSELF, emailed me photo and held it in her home until it was convenient for me to collect.
Such a friend is hard to find in this day and age, but Mags2 is that friend.
Mags A BIG HUGE THANK YOU to you.
I am forever in your debt.
Elbo
I will put up photos of Coffee Table in the Before and After next week.

kilk 11-07-2009 08:28 PM

well done mags 2!

maufant 11-07-2009 08:29 PM

The suite is gorgeous elbo, may you enjoy it for years to come.
Congratulations to mags2, you're a very special person & wonderful friend and the world is richer for people like you.

elbo 11-07-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

The suite is gorgeous elbo, may you enjoy it for years to come.
Congratulations to mags2, you're a very special person & wonderful friend and the world is richer for people like you.

AND YOU ALSO MAUFANT.

elbo 12-07-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mags2
Thank you Elbo for the public ''thank you''. I was delighted to be able to help out a lovely person and a good friend. I hope you enjoy them for many years :)

I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH MAGS2.
YOU ARE INDEED ONE IN A TRILLION.

Bubbles2 12-07-2009 12:42 PM

I too would like to add my name to the mags2 fan club;p

Thanks mags you are indeed a dear friend and I always look forward to our meetings!!!

B2

Sabrinabray 12-07-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubbles2
I too would like to add my name to the mags2 fan club;p

Thanks mags you are indeed a dear friend and I always look forward to our meetings!!!

B2

Jumping on the bandwagon here too! Hi Mags2 - what they are all saying - its all true lol.

colmsmum 13-07-2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orca
Colmsmum,

thanks alot, really no need. Glad you liked the books.

My turn to say a big thank you to you for everything that you have sent my two tots as they were just over the moon with everything, but I want to say a bigger thank you for your friendship, it means alot.

Long may it last

Aw thanks orca, I echo your sentiment, your friendship means a lot to me too, your a wonderful friend.
You and the tots are very welcome, it's nice to bring a smile to their cute little faces!

pepper 14-07-2009 01:20 PM

Thank You Country Girl

Hi just want to say a big thank you to a woman who on here is known as "country girl" .

i have school books up and she sent an SAE for them straight away, and she threw in a few scratch cards as a thank you which was v sweet of her.

Don 15-07-2009 01:14 PM

daddy please no

i would just like to say thanks to jontie for this book and i will pass it on regards dee

jpmum 17-07-2009 11:09 AM

Just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! to Linn for the fab Dvds recieved this morning for my little girl, you have been so kind to me and i am very very greatful xxxx
thank you Linn.
Jpmum x

Linn 17-07-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

Just want to say a big THANK YOU!!! to Linn for the fab Dvds recieved this morning for my little girl, you have been so kind to me and i am very very greatful xxxx
thank you Linn.
Jpmum x

Ah thanks a million for the mention. It was very thoughtful of you. It was only Dvds that were sitting in a box. I love the fact that something so small can brighten up someones day.
Thats why i love Jumbletown as you know your stuff is going to a good home and that it is appreciated.
Regards Linn

kate44 17-07-2009 09:08 PM

Id like to say a big thank you to everyone ive received items off in the past few months not just from me but for friends and family who have been equally thrilled with peoples generosity.

A huge thanks to:

AggieC
Kiwicooke
Melb1
Cosnochta
Keno
Maufant
Shanley
Bubbles2
Nemo366
yolfer
Nonie
Gillo
Dragonlady
Mamakat
Fiffio9
Happy123
Twins087
Redgp
Guinnessgirl

Im sorry if i've left anyone out which I know i probably have.

Thanks so much
The generosity of people on here still amazes me.
Jumbletown is a wonderful place and I for one am very proud to be a member.

kiwicooke 17-07-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kate44
Id like to say a big thank you to everyone ive received items off in the past few months not just from me but for friends and family who have been equally thrilled with peoples generosity.

A huge thanks to:

AggieC
Kiwicooke
Melb1
Cosnochta
Maufant
Shanley
Bubbles2
Nemo366
yolfer
Nonie
Gillo
Dragonlady
Mamakat
Fiffio9
Happy123
Twins087
Redgp
Guinnessgirl

Im sorry if i've left anyone out which I know i probably have.

Thanks so much
The generosity of people on here still amazes me.
Jumbletown is a wonderful place and I for one am very proud to be a member.

Aha I got mentioned, Your welcome. xxx

gillo 17-07-2009 10:46 PM

You're very welcome kate44, glad my items are useful to someone else. Long may you be impressed with JT, and long live JT! Regards, gillo

Guns n Roses 17-07-2009 11:57 PM

From guns n roses to southpark video lady

Hi , i want to thank you for videos, they arrived safely today, my laptop crashed and i lost your user name, so sorry, many thanks again.

maufant 20-07-2009 01:54 PM

Big thank you

I would like to say a BIG thank you to colmsmum for the lovely trainers I received today. They fit like a glove & are really appreciated so thanks once again colmsmum.

colmsmum 20-07-2009 02:51 PM

Aw thanks Maufant, your more than welcome, hope they get plenty of use.

I'd like to say a big thank you to Baileyqueen, Bubbles2 and Tinky for making my day. Thanks everyone for the gorgeous items for my Gran, Sis and Myself and I really appreciate you all going out of your way to post them to me.

All the best,
colmsmum.