JumbleTown Ireland

JumbleTown Ireland (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ************ the "BIG THANK YOU" thread *********** (http://www.jumbletown.ie/forums/showthread.php?t=29226)

Bobbygene 21-10-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ace
A big thank you to bobbygene for looking in the wanted section and going out of there way to help. many thanks. also to all the Jt kind people that i have received items from thanks a mill

You are very welcome Ace. I have just seen this. Regards Bobbygene

Bettybooboopbedoop 22-10-2009 08:00 PM

delia1

Thanks to delia1 for the chest of drawers i picked up today. Love the colour.

Bettybooboopbedoop 22-10-2009 08:01 PM

Summersun

Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

summersun 22-10-2009 08:11 PM

Your'e very welcome Betty... BUT you are a bad bad girl opening it already
.... ITS still 63 days to Christmas,,,, ;-((((((

Summersun xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bettybooboopbedoop
Hi Summersun, Thanks a million for the lovely prezzie received today. I had to smile when i opened it, it's perfect. You're a real treasure.

Pepperpixie 27-10-2009 09:14 AM

Thank You Lorraine1979

Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

summersun 27-10-2009 04:24 PM

To My Fairy God Mother....

To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX

Linn 27-10-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summersun
To my Fairy God Mother ( the Queen of the Jumble Town Express)

THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...THANKYOU...
THANKYOU... THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKYOU...THANKY OU...

AND AGAIN THANKYOU!!!!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!

SUMMERSUN XXXXXX

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME
YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

AND AGAIN YOU ARE VERY WELCOME

dee1 27-10-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

To Sandymitch,

My very own Santa, .... When i posted my wanted add for an 8ft tree even before Christmas 2008 was over , NEVER in my wildest of dreams did i EVER believe that one day i would get one let alone a taller one!!!!

You have made this mad woman very happy, and i cannot wait to decorate it...

I promise to get my number 1 son to upload some pics for me...

Thankyou , thankyou , and again THANKYOU.... for choosing me .....

AND to Biker Chick , Linn, Brendan and to everyone else who pm'd me to say that there was a tree on offer in the misc section THANKYOU XXXXXX for letting me know, as i had just been about to switch off the pc and would never have known about this till 18 hours later and that might have been to late...

The Moral of the year is " Have Patience... all comes to those who wait!!!!! eventually!!!!

thankyou one and all

and may i be the first to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, safe and better 2010..... only 71 days to Christmas

SUMMERSUN XXXX

DEAREST SUMMERSUN,
having just read your threads,with a smile and a watery eye or two,I simply am bursting to see your photos,Like you I am a sucker for everything christmassy.the children can have santy, we'll have the magic...pm me your address and I will forward you on something too, to add to your collection. blessed be to all.
dee1.

lorraine1979 29-10-2009 02:00 PM

You are so welcome!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperpixie
Hi, i would like to say a very very very big thank you to Lorraine1979 who spotted an ad i had on the wanted section. Lorraine you really went out of your way for me to cart that base all the way from cork to cashel. Thanks again for your kindness.

I was really surprised and delighted to find this thank you!! It was no trouble at all, it was really nice to meet you so thank you for the thank you!!! ha ha :D

happiness 29-10-2009 03:35 PM

would like to say a huge thanks to manufant for been a great friend and for the magic set and books for nathan .also margiegirl (and her daughters) .for the clothes and few bits she gave me today so thank you very much.
kind regards
harmony

kilk 29-10-2009 04:45 PM

hi summersun, how many days left to christmas?

summersun 29-10-2009 05:50 PM

Ho Ho Ho King Kilk....

Tooooo many days left to Chrimbo....

There are 56 days left to Chrimbo or even better... 32 till i start putting up my decs

Summersun

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilk
hi summersun, how many days left to christmas?

Pepperpixie 30-10-2009 03:11 PM

Aero1974

just want to say really really big thank you to Aero1974, had begun to give up hope of getting the potty training book and am sure i drove everyone mad with all my bumping of it in the wanted section. But anyway thanks a million, you're a star.

Pepperpixie 02-11-2009 04:18 PM

Smileyseal

another great big thank you goes out to Smiley Seal who sent me some great vegetarian magazines and would not take any postage costs. You are a star!!!

marleymo 02-11-2009 04:20 PM

Big Thankyou To Bobbygene

I would like to thank Bobbygene for the wonderful, yummy chocs she gave me in exchange for a few books my girls thought it was christmas,(i always think of upside down xmas tree, Summersun when i say that word xmas lol)I just wanted to share this with you all what a generous person Bobbygene is
Thanks
Donna (marleymo)

Bobbygene 03-11-2009 11:49 AM

Marleymo

Donna, I cant get my head out the door now! Thanks. Bobbygene

dee1 03-11-2009 09:21 PM

I would kike to say a big huge enormous thank you to MAGGIED for being so thoughtful for including an extra supprise in the package thanks darling...blessed be.
dee1.

Thank you to B.via thepallasbull, who went out of her way to get to me when I got the directions wrong,your a very lovely person...blessed be.
dee1.

Thank you to MULA,and the lovely man who helped me this morning by taking time out of his day...blessed be.
dee1.

happiness 04-11-2009 01:40 PM

i would like to thank tereasa and sambua for the bits i got in the post today there lovely and the kids will be ovr the moon.as for the jacket and dress it gorgeous and reall warm looking.so a huge thank you .
kind regards
mags

maggied 04-11-2009 05:09 PM

super comfy sofa

this message is for taoiseach thank you so much for the super comfy sofa i looooovvvvveeeee it thank you so much xx best wishes maggie d

happiness 05-11-2009 02:10 PM

i would like to say a huge thank you to the following people.
manufant, sambuca, blondie1, teresagalway, margiegirl, and orca.
you all have helped me so much you'll never know what it means to myself and my hubby for xmas.im in tears at the min as without all your help xmas would not of been made possible for us.we were dreading the thoughts of xmas and and really thought xmas was goin to be cancelled in the house this year.but the kids will have something to open and it makes us happy as theyll be happy.
i will get a mass said for all your intentions and hope that some day we can repay the favour.we werent getting each other gifts and still not as we can't afford it but we owe you all our grattitude and you have given my husband and i the best gift anyone could ever have asked for is to see our kids happy so thank you all once again.
kind regards

maufant 05-11-2009 03:20 PM

Thanks so much for the mention harmony & it's a pleasure to be able to help such a good friend as you & your family are to me.

gillo 05-11-2009 04:14 PM

I want to extend a huge thank you to ghendy, who sent me a beautiful brand new top, still with the tags on. I am so delighted with it and so grateful to get it, so thanks G, from your namesake LOL!

ghendy 07-11-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gillo
I want to extend a huge thank you to ghendy, who sent me a beautiful brand new top, still with the tags on. I am so delighted with it and so grateful to get it, so thanks G, from your namesake LOL!

Thanks Gillo,
You are very very welcome. It is lovely to see it go to someone who appreciates it. This is such a great site and I have met so many nice people including yourself
All the best
Ghendy

tudlytops 07-11-2009 10:22 PM

Thank you chucken1

For the display unit and lovely chat, will keep an eye on the lights for you.

tudlytops 07-11-2009 10:25 PM

Thank you Ukemi

For the dog cage, puppy isn't happy though :)

maufant 09-11-2009 04:41 PM

A massive thank you

I would like to say a massive thank you to Ess Dubya for the gorgeous chest of drawers, I'm delighted with them.
A million thanks for them.
Kind regards
maufant

summersun 09-11-2009 08:34 PM

Matilda ... You are one in a MILLION...

You know it never ceases to amaze me ... The generosity of jumbletowners.... how some people that we have never met, nor spoken to can be so kind!!!

Most of you will know that i have a sad or mad addiction to anything Christmas.... and "Matilda" came up trumps by sending me some excellent self made Chrimbo cd's ...

Matilda .. I really apprecaite the time you would have taken to make these for me ... thankyou so much for going out of the way and for posting them to me ...

take care
Summersun xxx

matilda 11-11-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

You know it never ceases to amaze me ... The generosity of jumbletowners.... how some people that we have never met, nor spoken to can be so kind!!!

Most of you will know that i have a sad or mad addiction to anything Christmas.... and "Matilda" came up trumps by sending me some excellent self made Chrimbo cd's ...

Matilda .. I really apprecaite the time you would have taken to make these for me ... thankyou so much for going out of the way and for posting them to me ...

take care
Summersun xxx

hi summersun,thanks for the lovely comments, i'm glad i could help, and i would like to thank linn, sabrinabray
for posting books to me and paying postage,and i offered to send s.a.e.
and thank you to anyone else who gave stuff to me, i'm addicted to jumbletown, no housework getting done lol,
regards matilda

Sabrinabray 11-11-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matilda
hi summersun,i'm glad i could help,and i would like to thank linn, sabrinabray
for posting books to me and paying postage,and i offered to send s.a.e.
and thank you to anyone else who gave stuff to me, i.m addicted to jumbletown, no housework getting done lol,
regards matilda

Thanks for the mention matilda! Thank u for ur generousity to me recently. Sure the housework will wait for u....
Happy Jumbletowning everyone

happiness 19-11-2009 06:27 PM

hi would like to thank twins087 for the bits you gave me 2day.also manufant for the magic set and also ghendy for the bits you gave my d.
thank you all
kind regards
mags

raven 19-11-2009 09:19 PM

I would like to say a big thanks to laoislady for the clothes and duvet covers for my 2 boys and to jumbles who also gave me some fab clothes for my youngest little lad. Thanks a million girls xx I really really appricate them :)

021Tayto 22-11-2009 01:25 PM

A Huge Thank you to ITSFORME

Huge thank you to "ItsforMe" who drove from Laois to Cork with a freezer for my kids and I. It was so much appreciated, some people are so genuine and kind.
Thanks again!!

021Tayto 24-11-2009 09:52 PM

A bit Thankyou to Caoilee for the vcr for my son who is thrilled with it! And to her mum for the delivery of it. Thanks again !!

Pepperpixie 28-11-2009 09:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just want to say a huge big thank you to TMHOME am delighted with my new suite, looks perfect in my sitting room.

Am sure most of the JT'rs will be thrilled i got it, as i have been bombarding the "wanted section" with a bump for ages now.

Thanks again!!!!!

maufant 28-11-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Just want to say a huge big thank you to TMHOME am delighted with my new suite, looks perfect in my sitting room.

Am sure most of the JT'rs will be thrilled i got it, as i have been bombarding the "wanted section" with a bump for ages now.

Thanks again!!!!!

Am thrilled for you Pepperpixie, you were waiting a long time.
Enjoy!!

summersun 28-11-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Thanks again!!!!!

Thats great news PP..... it looks lovely, hope its chew proof :-))))

And maybe Santie will bring the dog a chewing toy or 10

Summersun xxx

maufant 06-12-2009 06:22 PM

Massive thanks to Sparkwell

I would like to say a massive thank you to sparkwell. I gave her a jewellery box a few weeks ago not realising I had a most treasured piece of jewellery left in a hidden compartment of box. I had been searching high up & low down at home for this as it was the only piece of jewellery that had not been stolen when I had been broken into years ago. The only reason it was not taken wasthat I was wearing it & the reason I was so upset at losing it was it had been given to me by my late partner.
Sparkwell contacted me & delivered it to me today to my great joy so thank you a million times Sparkwell, this means so very much to me. Thank you for your honesty & kindness.

summersun 06-12-2009 07:42 PM

Ah Auntie Mau...that is a WONDERFUL Christmas cheer story that makes you smile reading it.... SEE there are some wonderful and honest people around,

Well done Sparkwell .... now wear that item of jewellery Maufant!!!!!!! dont hide it in a box...

HAPPY CHRIMBO ....

SUMMERSUN XXX

Quote:

Originally Posted by maufant
I would like to say a massive thank you to sparkwell. I gave her a jewellery box a few weeks ago not realising I had a most treasured piece of jewellery left in a hidden compartment of box. I had been searching high up & low down at home for this as it was the only piece of jewellery that had not been stolen when I had been broken into years ago. The only reason it was not taken wasthat I was wearing it & the reason I was so upset at losing it was it had been given to me by my late partner.
Sparkwell contacted me & delivered it to me today to my great joy so thank you a million times Sparkwell, this means so very much to me. Thank you for your honesty & kindness.

maufant 06-12-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

Ah Auntie Mau...that is a WONDERFUL Christmas cheer story that makes you smile reading it.... SEE there are some wonderful and honest people around,

Well done Sparkwell .... now wear that item of jewellery Maufant!!!!!!! dont hide it in a box...

HAPPY CHRIMBO ....

SUMMERSUN XXX

Yes I will Summersun, it's just at times its not practical, & yes there are honest people still around.
Happy Chrimbo to you & yours too Summersun

coffeycase 07-12-2009 03:44 PM

big thank you to Dannloads and Sparkwell

i want to issue a huge thanks to both Sparkwell and Dannloads for the cds which they forwarded to me to occupy my mother in law with alzheimers for when the new baby came and where they have been brilliant at keeping her occupied and where we had a baby girl and sorry for being sooooo late in thanking you both as there were some minor complications but all is well now
again thanks you both